Iberogast

Iberogast

Listing monitored by Iberogast

Pros

• Suited to a wide range of digestion issues

• Natural formula

Lauren
Lauren South East Queensland, QLD

A true life saver!

My chemist recommended this to me instead of gastro stop, and I can take it before or after meals and it honestly soothes cramps, an upset tummy and diarrhoea. I’m so glad that I’ve found this product, it helps me go comfortably through life!

Purchased in June 2021 for $35.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

Great when travelling

I suffer from horrific bloating and constipation when I travel (especially long haul flights) and was recommended Iberogast. I drank if before each meal during the flight and my first few days overseas and didn’t experience the usual constipation I normally would. The stuff really worked!

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Vicki
VickiSydney, NSW

Amazing product

For the past week I have been suffering with stomach pains after eating and cramping, been in bed taking Panadol , I was recommended Iberogast and honestly what can I say within 15 min my suffering was easing I couldn’t believe that this product was working so fast for me , I’m out and about and feeling healthy.
I can’t express the gratitude I have to this product and how my life is going to look in the future.

Purchased in December 2020.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

Geoff
Geoff Sydney, NSW

Life changing

For years, I often experienced feelings of fullness, heartburn, constipation etc. I tried Nexium, but after a while I felt bad after taking that.
Just recently I tried Iberogast and it literally stopped the symptoms within 10 minutes.
I'm a week into using it, and I can honestly say it's been lifechanging

Purchased in November 2020.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Vera
VeraNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Am amazed!

Found this product googling during the night when I couldn’t sleep due to severe discomfort. Bought it the next morning, had my first dose with lunch and second with dinner and couldn’t believe it when I actually started to feel better within a hour or so. It’s not 100% but compared to how I have been feeling for a long time it’s amazing. It’s been about 4 days now and still going good.
It works!

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
nunudawn
nunudawnSydney, NSW

Kicking myself for not finding this sooner

I've had chronic cramps, bloating and pain from eating the most random foods for about 3 years now. The pain can get intense, and the bloating makes it look like I am pregnant again. I tried this after some intense morning bloating, I took it with my lunch and the bloating has gone down already. I expect to see results after a couple of weeks like everyone says, but i'm excited already. Edit - spelling error in title

Purchased in May 2020 for $25.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

It works!!

I have used Iberogast for many years. It’s the best for IBS, constipation, heartburn, cramps and bloating. I order the large bottle via Amazon. Key is to use it twice a day. Most effective after using for a couple of days.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Rita Wurlod
Rita WurlodNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Wonderful Product.. Highly recommended..

For many years I had tummy issues due to taking prescribed medications.
A lovely Doctor recommended Iberogast, I have been using it for 5 years and it really does help with my IBS. heartburn, nausea etc..
I recommend it highly to any one with tummy/nausea issues.
All natural ingredients with a very pleasant taste.
A bit pricey from Chemists, much cheaper online.

Jas
JasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lifesaver

I had bad bloating from a month tried every possible thing but Iberogast helped a lot no bloating at all now ,love love love it, highly recommended if you dealing with digestive issues

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemistware house for $40.00.

Mel J. H
Mel J. HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love this product

I have been diagnosed with IBS and when is being an issue I use it. I have been taking it for about two years now since a friend recommended it for me. I don’t use it all the time but when I do between 5-10 drops is my normal dosage but I use more depending on how bad the symptoms are.

Purchased for $20.00.

Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life changing

I suffer from IBS, I have tried absolutely everything under the sun - when my doctor suggested this natural remedy I was really sceptical! Pain and discomfort ceased within 24-48 hours. I also find it helps if you take it before a big meal or first thing in the morning - I mix 15 drops with water.

Purchased in January 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Patty P.
Patty P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have you met my bestie IBEROGAST!

Purchased in May 2016 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.95.

Effective Within A month
Tracy
TracyGosford

Functional Digestion Lifesaver

I have been having ongoing digestion issues and have tried many things. I was sceptical about this product, but was willing to try anything to stop the pain.

It worked after the first dose. Again, I was sceptical, thinking it was a fluke, but it wasn’t. It was strange to not have stomach pain after having it for so long. I feel so much better, I am regular again and have had no side effects. I only need to take 12 drops in water for it to work, not the full dose.

Purchased in March 2019 at Blooms the Chemist Bathurst for $18.99.

Chasphyl
ChasphylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible!

I had been feeling nauseous off and on for a couple of weeks after a nasty tummy bug. I visited my local Chemist and the Pharmacist recommended taking Iberogast and Prodophilus to restore the good bacteria in my gut. After taking 2 doses of Iberogast, I felt immediate relief! I was over the moon! I had no adverse reactions and have no long term health conditions. Thank you!! -:)

Purchased in May 2019 for $49.00.

MJ.
MJ.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute Lifesaver!

Worked for me within 15 mins, I was blown away. I have been diagnosed with IBS and have been struggling with constant cramping , bloating and gas. I am so glad I decided to give Iberogast a try, nothing else I have tried has worked. I have it in warm water, it feels great to finally feel normal again.

Purchased in May 2019 at Amcal for $36.00.

Dawn J.
Dawn J.asked

is it supposed to give you wind?

Erma E.
Erma E.asked

Will it help reduce puffy stomach?

Phyllis B.
Phyllis B.asked

Does lberogast into fear with Pregablin?

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives

Features

Iberogast is an oral liquid that’s available in either a 50mL or 100mL bottle The 9 medicinal herbal extracts that are in this medication include: bitter candytuft, angelica, caraway, chamomile, St. Mary’s thistle, lemon balm, greater celandine, peppermint and liquorice.

Each of them has unique properties that work to ease the symptoms of functional digestive disorders. For example, bitter candytuft has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, and simultaneously relaxes and activates stomach muscles for improved digestion.

Is Iberogast for me?

Iberogast is designed to help relieve discomfort associated with gastric abdominal disturbances. Iberogast may be suited if you have a diagnosed condition, like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but not necessarily.

Since there aren’t always clear-cut causes for functional digestive problems, a diagnosis can sometimes be difficult to get. As a result, Iberogast may still be helpful if you experience stomach pain, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, diarrhoea, fullness, nausea and/or constipation.

There is research to suggest that these disturbances can be caused by stress and emotional disturbances, changes to diet and new medication. It can be helpful to see a GP to see if a treatment like Iberogast would work for you.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements