Iberogast

Iberogast (page 2 of 5)

Pros

• Suited to a wide range of digestion issues

• Natural formula

Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life changing

I suffer from IBS, I have tried absolutely everything under the sun - when my doctor suggested this natural remedy I was really sceptical! Pain and discomfort ceased within 24-48 hours. I also find it helps if you take it before a big meal or first thing in the morning - I mix 15 drops with water.

Purchased in January 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Patty P.
Patty P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have you met my bestie IBEROGAST!

Purchased in May 2016 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.95.

Effective WithinA month
Tracy
TracyGosford

Functional Digestion Lifesaver

I have been having ongoing digestion issues and have tried many things. I was sceptical about this product, but was willing to try anything to stop the pain.

It worked after the first dose. Again, I was sceptical, thinking it was a fluke, but it wasn’t. It was strange to not have stomach pain after having it for so long. I feel so much better, I am regular again and have had no side effects. I only need to take 12 drops in water for it to work, not the full dose.

Purchased in March 2019 at Blooms the Chemist Bathurst for $18.99.

Chasphyl
ChasphylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible!

I had been feeling nauseous off and on for a couple of weeks after a nasty tummy bug. I visited my local Chemist and the Pharmacist recommended taking Iberogast and Prodophilus to restore the good bacteria in my gut. After taking 2 doses of Iberogast, I felt immediate relief! I was over the moon! I had no adverse reactions and have no long term health conditions. Thank you!! -:)

Purchased in May 2019 for $49.00.

MJ.
MJ.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute Lifesaver!

Worked for me within 15 mins, I was blown away. I have been diagnosed with IBS and have been struggling with constant cramping , bloating and gas. I am so glad I decided to give Iberogast a try, nothing else I have tried has worked. I have it in warm water, it feels great to finally feel normal again.

Purchased in May 2019 at Amcal for $36.00.

Sheina Petch
Sheina PetchCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I feel normal again after 3 days of taking Iberogast..I am amazed!

Realised I had developed IBS ..I was finding that it was really getting worse over a period of weeks..I was feeling really desperate about the situation as I had all the symptoms..the worst was Diarrhea..almost uncontrollable...I read the reviews and thought it was well worth trying ...within 12-24 hours I was feeling really normal again ..I have been taking it now for 3 days and cannot believe how well i feel ..

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Prue ferg
Prue fergMid North Coast, NSW

This has been the best product for my IBS

I was so glad to have tried Iberogast when i get stomach cramps due to IBS this has been the only thing to have helped me. I have addressed what seems to upset me in my diet. But sometimes for no reason i get cramps and bloating I get almost immediate relief from 20 drops of Iberogast in water. I will never be without in my cupboard.

Purchased in October 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

Effective WithinOne day

This product rocks my world

I love iberogast so much, it has changed everything.. Even my skin is smoother since using iberogast to help my gut.. Sounds crazy but it's true.

Darlene b
Darlene bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

I have had irritable bowel syndrome for many years and this is the best product for it. Helps with stomach cramping within 15 minutes. Tastes disgusting but that's ok happy to put up with it.

Marilyn
Marilyn

Digestion lifesaver!

Like everyone my digestive system plays up with belching and general discomfort sometimes. My naturopath suggested Iberogast several years ago I always get instant relief Unlike Proton Pump Inhibitors there are few side-effects..Always have it in the pantry

Life saver

As soon as i started to use Iberogast it gave me instant relief from IBS i really do recommend this for anyone who is suffering from it. I drink mine in tea or plain water.

Ruth S
Ruth SAU

So thankful for my Chemist for recommending Ibergast

After suffering from chronic reflux for years my local chemist suggested I try Ibergast instead of the script the doctor had given me. The results were almost instant, I got relief stopped belching and slowly as the days passed my bloated tummy subsided. I am so relieved I finally found a quality natural alternative to those nasty chemical alternatives. Ibergast works plain and simple, I keep a bottle in my cupboard at home and at work just incase I need it. Funny things is I haven't had a flair up in months.

Doc
DocMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very impressed

After suffering from wind pain constantly over the last 4 years, no amount of dietry change, charcoal tabs, salts etc would help. I eat very well with good portion control and a well balanced diet, so I didn't know what else to do. A friend recommended Iberogast and after taking 1ml per day for about 6 weeks I am amazed at how good it is (believe me I was a sceptic) for a natural product. Now I wouldn't be without it.
I take 20 drops in cold water first thing every morning well before breakfast.

Life changing

I have been using Iberogast for about 6 weeks now. It took about 3 weeks of experimenting with different doses to find what works for me. The recommended 20 drops per day was way too much, I now take 15 drops in a little warm water twice a day with meals, or whenever I feel the need. My reflux symptoms have disappeared and I no longer take omeprazole, which I have taken twice daily for the past 3 years for reflux. I am so pleased to have a natural alternative which really works.
I have also noticed a distinct improvement in my respiratory health. Every morning I wake with the clearest nasal passages I have ever had! Strange but true!

Rox
RoxWA

Life Saver

Had been feeling off and queasy after a gastric procedure. It worked wonders and had relieved my indigestion and bloating after after trying so many things! Not a bad taste too. I keep it in my medicine cupboard now.

Dawn J.
Dawn J.asked

is it supposed to give you wind?

Erma E.
Erma E.asked

Will it help reduce puffy stomach?

Phyllis B.
Phyllis B.asked

Does lberogast into fear with Pregablin?

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives

Features

Iberogast is an oral liquid that’s available in either a 50mL or 100mL bottle The 9 medicinal herbal extracts that are in this medication include: bitter candytuft, angelica, caraway, chamomile, St. Mary’s thistle, lemon balm, greater celandine, peppermint and liquorice.

Each of them has unique properties that work to ease the symptoms of functional digestive disorders. For example, bitter candytuft has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, and simultaneously relaxes and activates stomach muscles for improved digestion.

Is Iberogast for me?

Iberogast is designed to help relieve discomfort associated with gastric abdominal disturbances. Iberogast may be suited if you have a diagnosed condition, like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but not necessarily.

Since there aren’t always clear-cut causes for functional digestive problems, a diagnosis can sometimes be difficult to get. As a result, Iberogast may still be helpful if you experience stomach pain, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, diarrhoea, fullness, nausea and/or constipation.

There is research to suggest that these disturbances can be caused by stress and emotional disturbances, changes to diet and new medication. It can be helpful to see a GP to see if a treatment like Iberogast would work for you.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements