Iberogast

Iberogast

Pros

• Suited to a wide range of digestion issues

• Natural formula

My pug
My pugGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It works for me!

I was suffering from reflux and bloating. I was taking ant acid tablets and still getting bad reflux during the night. Have now been taking Iberogast for about 4 weeks and I no longer suffer from the above symptoms. An excellent product and it’s a natural product.

Purchased in March 2021 at Priceline for $27.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
brewsterly
brewsterly

This product does what it is intended to do.

This product does what it is intended to do.If you follow instructions it will work. At least start off with a dose before every meal for 2 weeks or at least a week.... now I only take before dinner and it works 99% of times, perhaps if I followed my own instructions and took it every meal it would be 100% effective.

Take no notice of clowns who downgrade the product by completely ignoring instructions completely and taking excessive does AFTER a meal

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $28.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Been a miracle worker for me

I've had long term digestive issues including months of constipation before trying this. Within about 4 days I felt almost normal. A few months in, still working! I'm actually amazed.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $28.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Iberogast compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

LindieE
LindieESouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

I've been suffering with constipation for years. I've tried all different products, but they cause dependancy and more issues. Started using the product 2 weeks ago, the first week had no relief, but after the first week things started moving slowly and now I'm regular as clockworks! Thanks for a brilliant, natural product!

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $22.95.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
jojothepom
jojothepomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A lifesaver that works

I've suffered from dyspepsia for couple of years now and really had chronic upper abdominal pain and vomiting, I've been taking iberogast now for 3 weeks and really since day 1 I've been pain free, it's so weird not being scared to eat anymore, really life changing.

Purchased in November 2019 at Guardian Pharmacy Physical store for $25.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Absolutely recommended!! Truly a lifesaver!!

Omg this was my ultimate lifesaver!!!! I was suffering from irritable bowel syndrome for a year and it has been bothering me and embarrassing me!! I had a very disfunctional bowel, always getting diarrhea and my intestines was always making loud noises. I work in a queit office so it gets really embarrassing. Luckily a GP recommended me Iberogast, I was a little skeptical at first but I bought it and tried it regardless. Within a 1-2 weeks my IBS completely dissapeared! Bowel was back to normal and no more loud intestinal noises! Couldn't be ever more happy. I absolutely recommend this natural remedy!!!

Purchased in July 2019 for $50.99.

Patty P.
Patty P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have you met my bestie IBEROGAST!

Purchased in May 2016 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.95.

Effective WithinA month

Dawn J.
Dawn J.asked

is it supposed to give you wind?

Erma E.
Erma E.asked

Will it help reduce puffy stomach?

Phyllis B.
Phyllis B.asked

Does lberogast into fear with Pregablin?

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives

Features

Iberogast is an oral liquid that’s available in either a 50mL or 100mL bottle The 9 medicinal herbal extracts that are in this medication include: bitter candytuft, angelica, caraway, chamomile, St. Mary’s thistle, lemon balm, greater celandine, peppermint and liquorice.

Each of them has unique properties that work to ease the symptoms of functional digestive disorders. For example, bitter candytuft has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, and simultaneously relaxes and activates stomach muscles for improved digestion.

Is Iberogast for me?

Iberogast is designed to help relieve discomfort associated with gastric abdominal disturbances. Iberogast may be suited if you have a diagnosed condition, like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but not necessarily.

Since there aren’t always clear-cut causes for functional digestive problems, a diagnosis can sometimes be difficult to get. As a result, Iberogast may still be helpful if you experience stomach pain, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, diarrhoea, fullness, nausea and/or constipation.

There is research to suggest that these disturbances can be caused by stress and emotional disturbances, changes to diet and new medication. It can be helpful to see a GP to see if a treatment like Iberogast would work for you.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements