Bayer Kwells

See the Best Medicines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This product works!

I am a registered nurse and flight nurse in NSW. This product is very good for motion sickness as the drug blocks the vomitting centre in the brain from the inner ear canal (vestibular system). Its non drowsy and works like a treat for flying (turbulance), water (waves) and car sickness.
No scipt from the doctor is required!

Bad reaction, happened twice

I am a healthy females, early 30’s. About 20 minutes after taking two Kwells tablets for an hour long car journey, I started to get really thirsty but no amount of water helped. (“Dry mouth” is a common side effect) but this felt like dehydration and was very unpleasant. About 30 minutes later I felt dizzy and nauseous. Could eat lunch, had to go and have a sleep in the car. Felt like I had been drugged or had two bottles of wine at once. I felt terrible, my friends said I looked very pale. I stated feeling better about 2-3 hours after taking the tablet. It is now 8 hours latter and I still don’t feel great. This has happened once before but I didn’t link the symptoms to the quells at the time.
In this case the cure is worse than the problem. I will never take them again.

Kwells is both cheap and effective

I'm not sure if my stomach is the same as everyone else's but based on my experience, try Kwells for travel sickness prevention. Both effective and cheap, with no other side effects. It should be widely available. Orange flavoured tablets easily swallowed without water. Not for kids under the age of two years.
Cheap, effective, no side effects