Bayswater Car Rental

Bayswater Car Rental (page 2 of 8)

See the Best Car Hire Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Diamond Disadvantage

Diamond DisadvantageBrisbane

Good Value

Good value prompt return of deposit Overall good service experience for 9 day hire with older vehicle, in my opinion no difference to new vehicle apart from 40k mileage Easy booking process on line. Staff were polite and efficient Would recommend service

Samir

SamirSingapore

Hassle-free and cheap car rental

Rented a toyota corolla hatch for my 7 days trip in Perth. Booked online in advance. Payment was made with a debit card upon collection. Bayswater car rental is highly recommended as the website is user friendly and every detail and extra charges were made known to you upon booking. The details of the car/insurance/mileage usage were transparent during booking.. Fairly new car received and in excellent condition.

Vaughan

Vaughan

Really easy and cheap, though a bit slow with the deposit refund

Picked up a Toyota Corolla for a few days after Easter from the Bayswater (Perth) depot. The service staff were really efficient and polite and the car was clean and ran well - probably only about two years old with about 47,000 km on the clock.
It was all super easy, except they did take a few days to return my deposit, so I was a little worried about that until it came through, but in the end it was all good and I'd definitely use them again. They're so much cheaper, yet just as good as any other company!

Massive Scam

I was involved in an accident with a No Birds rental and their in house insurance is a massive scam. I was told that there was no claim made, which was a lie. The claims manager was avoiding my calls, I would get told to call back or he’s not at work.

I have given up detailing with this terrible company.

Chami

ChamiPerth, WA

Good service and cars

Hired a Toyota Corolla for a week from Subiaco. Good fairly new car 28000 km. Simple registration to start and return,. Drove to Margret River and back no problem for about $200. Great cancellation policy..

kennybarker

kennybarkerPerth

Great cancellation policy and was able to cancel at the last minute and no charge!

Hello and have to give these guys a positive review due to how flexible they are!

I booked a flight from Sydney to Perth and needed to hire a car. I booked it in advance and then at the last minute, had to reschedule the flights. Quantas charged me $150 to change the flights, however Bayswater Car Rental allowed me to cancel the car hire the evening before I was going to pick it up.

This is great customer service and would highly recommend anybody looking for flexible car hire in Perth

Would definitely use these guys again!
Kenny

Jane Tran

Jane TranCrows Nest

Great cars, great services!

Trish

TrishMelbourne

Fantastic service

Fantastic service checkin and checkout in 2 minutes no waiting around. Staff very friendly and efficient I will defiantly be using them in the future. Cars provided are in excellent condition.

merrilyn.tattersall

merrilyn.tattersallPortland, Victoria

Highly recommend

Can't recommend these guys highly enough from booking process to pickup & return! Shuttled me from & to Perth airport. Great friendly service & very happy with rental cost & insurance (tho didn't need that). A week hire $304 inc insurance, very happy thankyou No aBirds :) Need you in other locations now please!

In shock at how rude their staff were!!

Didn't quite get to hiring the car as the lady on the phone was so unbelievably rude I will NOT be ever using this company!!! I actually could not believe her attitude! Asking simple questions is clearly too hard for this lady to handle. Surprised they're still going with that level of customer service! I will not be calling back.

pdm17

pdm17AU

No Birds No Hassel

What a delight to deal with this company ...so easy to book on line, returned car early and received refund. I had trouble trying to sort out insurance with other companies and so expensive. This company was $25 per day, $70 insurance and $25 for additional driver if required. Will definitely use again.

nailer

nailerSydney, NSW

Would recommend

Excellent First Up Experience

Hired a Toyota RAV 4 through Bayswater Perth City for 10 days during last 2 weeks of this month, Pick up and drop off process very easy and overall cost was exceptional with a nil excess. Delivered the car back early and received a refund of part hire cost which was a nice surprise. No complaints here.

Jeannie

JeannieSydney

Simple and easy to book without any hidden fees

I booked a holiday with my best friend to Perth. We needed to hire a car pretty quickly, and having encountered bad experiences from major car hiring companies (e.g. hidden fees that you find out only after you turn up to collect the car, and you're forced to pay it because there aren't any other options and you've already paid for the deposit), I turned to Bayswater Car Rental. The booking process was very easy and quick. It took only 5 minutes from arrival to the shop to picking up the car. Returning the car was great as well as we didn't encounter any problems. Will definitely hire from this company again, and highly recommend others to do so as well!

Susie

SusieManly

Excellent service at great rates

Really simple to book on the phone, email confirmation and no deposit. Efficient transfers to and from the airport. I went for top cover insurance unlimited ks which meant no fuss. Was upgraded. Great little car. Cheerful staff. I'll be a return customer for sure.

Stay away

Stay away from this company! My car got written off by a lady driving a "no birds" car and guess what, they did NOTHING about it. They don't have proper insurance and they don't care

Althom

AlthomPerth, WA

Good pricing and surprisingly enough a refund when I bought the car back early

Hired a car for 14 days whilst awaiting delivery of our new vehicle. Cost was very competitive. Vehicle wasn't the best being a bit battered looking and not exactly clean but it was OK. Took the car back after 13 days and was surprised to have a days rent refunded

They'll give you a damaged car then charge you for it!!

AJD

AJDPerth

great low-fuss company

Hired a car from the Subiaco Perth location a year or two ago. Much nicer experience than for traditional rental companies. T&C's page was simple, only 1 or 2 pages. They are flexible with adding extras e.g. additional drivers, green P-platers and rural travel, just need to pay extra. Car was returned without having to clean it (but we obviously did not trash it, just a reasonable amount of dirt inside that would be expected from the rental time), no additional cleaning fee was charged. Car was good condition.
Nothing went wrong so can't comment on the service when damages/problems occur. Overall a very good experience.

Jj07

Jj07Sydney

Excellent price great experience.

Was sceptical at the beginning with so many negative reviews. Booked my RAV4 for 5 days from Kings Cross Office, called to extend after 3 days. Hassle free experience - no complain about the car. Mine had only done 13k.

November 19th 2017 Update: Another hassle free car rental experience.

This is my third time renting a car from them. Extremely well priced. I went for a new model Corolla, and got which has only done 500km, essentially a new car. Everything from booking to picking up to returning was smooth.