BCF Online Store

BCF Online Store

1.8

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (19)

Ripping people off at the counter

3 times i have been to cannington store to get fishing gear every time the price on the shelf is different from the price at the counter allways pay more. And $9 for 200 grams for river prawn bait again different price then label$$$

NockySouth West, WA

My second disaster with BCF online

My kids bought me a fishing reel for Father’s Day online (my own had ceased) and it actually arrived in good time, i opened it to set up on the day i was going fishing to find the security device still attached so completely useless and my nearest store 100km round trip away, I contacted BCF online by email and 3 days later i get a reply saying that they are extremely busy and will answer my query within 5 days? Hopeless they don’t even check the goods before posting

Darren Basham

Darren BashamMurray Region, NSW

Very slow delivery

I ordered a tent so we could ģo camping for father's day weekend expected date was Tuesday 1st so I was happy with that. Gave me lots of time, today is friday 4th and no tent so I ring toll with my tracking number only to be told the tent is still in Sydney I paid $90 postage only to be left tent less for the weekend.
The fwd supper centre delivers with in 2 days of your purchase date so will be sticking with them from now on very unhappy with this outcome.

Shane

ShanePerth, WA

BCF Gift Card. Instant Delivery. Personalised & Thoughtful. - BEWARE !!!

Pockets

PocketsSydney

No customer service

Item arrived damaged. I emailed them to inform them and never had a reply. Followed up with second contact, still without any reply. It’s as if there’s nobody reading emails there.

Still Waiting

My kids bought me an online gift card in April. I hadn’t seen the email after 1 month so I took the confirmation receipt to my local store. They recommended in contact the egift card hotline. 3 times I waited over an hour for someone to pick up but never got the chance to speak to anyone. Have now sent various emails with 2 responses but here we are in July and still no gift card?
Feels like we’ve been scammed but all emails look like they come from BCF??

Adrian

Adrian

Poor, very poor

Carlo

Carlo

Order processed before they realised they had no stock

I ordered some wipes and order was processed easily enough but two hours after order the local store called and explained the stock didn’t exist and my order would need to be refunded. That was acceptable for the store and myself.
Problem is when I posted this feedback on the BCF website the moderators declined the post.
Simply wanted to provide feedback as feedback is a gift and helps refine processes.

Rod

RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gift card wait

Beware of gift cards
I bought a gift card online for a mates 50 th the day of his birthday
I was thinking it would come directly through in email form
After they accept your payment
You get an email stating it’ll come through and may take up until close of next business day
I purchased this on Easter Saturday so am I to wait until Tuesday
Money is out of my account

Won’t be doing this again

toasty

toastyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product better service

Thank you for making Christmas shopping easy. We purchased a kayak for our daughter for Christmas. Pick up was a breeze, the product is amazing. We've used it daily since Christmas day. Our daughter loves it

Update: Easy breezy shopping

We bought a junior kayak for our daughter for Christmas, chose pick up as we don't live far. Service was amazing, pick up hassle free. Our daughter loves it!. The quality is incredible. Thank you for making Christmas wishes come true at a great price

Susan PeatfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Late delivery of gift card

I ordered a gift card in good time ahead of an early family Xmas gathering on 15 Dec, allowing three days spare) and paying for Express Post. The card did not arrive in the time promised and when I lodged an email on their tracking website there was no reply. When I finally rang I was told there had been a lot of problems since BCF outsourced sale of online gift cards. The card arrived very late and went to the post office not my address.
I would not use this company again.

BCF
Customer CareBCF
BCF
Customer CareBCF
Peter S

Peter SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Difficult website to negotiate.One of the worst websites for on line shopping.

One of the worst websites for on line shopping. No information provided about what is still available especially on sales and packages. Slow and cumbersome search capability. Keeps referring to branch store stocks so it a true on-line shopping store or just a click and collect?

Les H.

Les H.Perth, WA

Pretty poor response

I was interested in a solar panel which is sold instore and online. The product decription didn't include the dimensions of the panel so I sent an email requesting that information. I got a response saying and I quote "For the best answer to your enquiry, we recommend you discuss this with the team at your local store." So if I want more information about a product being sold online I need to visit a store. Your kidding me aren't you.

angry

angryPerth, WA

Click and Collect Joke

Bhod

BhodFar North Queensland, QLD

DISSAPOINTING

Brought a 10L esky for $79 & returned within 48 hours.
Was able to go elsewhere and buy a 42L for $49.
Although the refund was easy, the Cairns store was dirty & unorganised..
Will not be going back to a BCF after this experience.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One order, multiple deliveries stuck at warehouse

I ordered some fishing gear a week in advance from BCF. Each item was sent individually and two of those held at the StarTrack warehouse. Anaconda for me now on!

Clive B.

Clive B.North-West & West coast, TAS

Great light's

Bought 9 inch XTM driving light's online they turned up today and I fitted them to my Discovery, great light's and great value really happy with them bought them to replace a light bar and I'm glad I did, online store very easy to use and delivery was super quick will shop again.

Cass S.

Cass S.

Great Service

Easy to use and order from the website. Postage was quick. I bought the Wanderer Kanga Single Swag and am very happy with the quality. Would definitely recommend this store.

2 man swag

I bought a double swag on line. When it arrived, after i opened it the bag was ripped on the handles stitching.(badly)
But the swag was fine thou. As i was going away two days latter didn't chase it up with BCF. Free Delivery so took advantage of this thinking it be here within a couple days as indicated.
Delivery though was sooo slow, it took like a week to get delivered it was only coming less than a hours drive from home.
But upside a good product for price.