BCF Physical Store

2 questions from our users

Grem
Gremasked
Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Southozbloke
Southozblokeasked
Physical store

If a tent rib breaks within a week of purchasing a swag am I able to request a refund or will I only get a replacement rib?

Chef Bruz
Chef Bruz

If the item is not fit for purpose you can argue that it does not meet the Australian Standards and attempt to get a replacement. make sure you state this in WRITING to the store. If you submit that your use of the item was reasonable they cannot argue against a replacement...

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF Physical Store