• Portability

Great little tent for 1-2 persons

Used at least 15 times now, in best and worst weather. Torrential rain and gale force winds, this tent has seen it all and stayed waterproof throughout. Easy for one person to set up In about 10 minute. Only issue I have is the awning is a bit small and not designed to be up in the rain, but by angling the front poles, will stay dry when in there. 5 stars from me. Wish I could find another!

Purchased in January 2015 at New Zealand.

Yowey59

Yowey59Childers

Assembly

Instruction are terrible what little there are. I stated this was my first tent and told it is easy to set up. I have tried 3 times now and still havent had it set up corectly. Pegs bend when hit into the ground, awning posts and ropes are very light and are hard to tighten to stop moving. Would never recomend buying this tent very flimsy

Warren Moyses

Warren Moyses

A great Tent at a good price!

I've used this tent for over twelve months on at least a dozen occasions. 10 minute set up and rather sturdy even though so simple. Good wind resistance and stability in winter with plenty of venting when needed. I've had it out in storm weather and stayed perfectly dry.

Tents