Plus - 6 Person, 4 Person, 9 Person, 3 Person

• Portability
Katrina B.
Katrina B.Perth, WA

Didn’t last 1 camping trip

I bought this tent the other week, have just returned for a refund. This tent didn’t even last 1 night before one of the poles broke in 23km/hr winds. The tent did hold up for the rest of the weekend thankfully so we didn’t have to go home early.
The tent is very spacious and other than being hard to get the outer fly over due to the height it’s easy enough to set up and pack-away by 1 person. I love that it’s got the front under cover but where we can put the esky and food box under cover without actually being in the tent itself.
If it wasn’t for the pole breaking it could have been a great tent.

Purchased in February 2020 at BCF Online Store for $149.99.

Graeme
GraemeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

BCF not publishing all reviews

I purchased the Wanderer Shade tent from BCF and received it nearly 2 weeks later. I left a review on the BCF site regarding the time that it took and no simple instructions in setting it up. I thought that it was being dropped shipped from China due to the time it took to receive it but eventually found that it was shipped from Western Australia. I did put that in my review on the product. What BCF do is they check all reviews and only put favorable ones up on their site. My understanding is that this is illegal and that is why Trip Advisor were fined for doing the same thing.

Purchased in April 2019 at BCF Online Store.

Other Tents

quality1st
quality1st

Mediocre at best

We've used this tent a few times and can never get the fly positioned correctly, so the fly touches the tent and leaks in a dew. Thankfully we've never been in it in the rain. The tent comes with no actual instructions and there are no helpful videos online that I can find, other than the retailers fluffy promotional video. The pegs are flimsy and bend at the slightest resistance, and the "awning" posts have the structural integrity of a pipe cleaner. Other than that its okay.

Tents

Find out how BCF Wanderer Magnitude compares to other Tents

See all BCF Wanderer Magnitude reviews

psco4963
psco4963asked
BCF Wanderer Magnitude

Are the seams on the fly of the Wanderer Magnitude 4-person (or any of the tents in this range) tape sealed? I.e. do they have a layer of tape over the inside of the seam to increase the waterproofing capability?

MissyE
MissyEasked
BCF Wanderer Magnitude 9 Person

What is the better quality tent brAnd Wanderer Goliath or Oz trail high tower mansion? Anyfeed back appreciated

Yusufs outdoors

On trail has better quality products wanderra is OK but Oz trail is better

Laura
Lauraasked
BCF Wanderer Magnitude 4 Person

What size, length are the fibreglass poles that come with this tent as I need to buy some replacement ones?

Yusufs outdoors

Go to bcf and take the tent with you they will match up the parts you need

Compare all 4 BCF Wanderer Magnitude