Plus - 6 Person, 4 Person, 9 Person, 3 Person

• Portability

Great little tent for 1-2 persons

Used at least 15 times now, in best and worst weather. Torrential rain and gale force winds, this tent has seen it all and stayed waterproof throughout. Easy for one person to set up In about 10 minute. Only issue I have is the awning is a bit small and not designed to be up in the rain, but by angling the front poles, will stay dry when in there. 5 stars from me. Wish I could find another!

Purchased in January 2015 at New Zealand.

Yusufs outdoorsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good quality tent

Good quality purchased from bcf for 69 dollars. I have the 3 person size and it fits 3 people comfortably. Has plenty of room for a double or queen air bed and has options for a electric cable mounting available if needed. I pitched up the tent my self in about 25 minutes and took me about 15 minutes to put away. The tent was up in some light rain and it did not leak and holds up well in 20 to 30 kmph winds I cannot fault this tent so far it's is a good product

Other Tents

Warren Moyses
Warren Moyses

A great Tent at a good price!

I've used this tent for over twelve months on at least a dozen occasions. 10 minute set up and rather sturdy even though so simple. Good wind resistance and stability in winter with plenty of venting when needed. I've had it out in storm weather and stayed perfectly dry.

Tents

Find out how BCF Wanderer Magnitude compares to other Tents

andy
andyNSW, 2489

wanderer magnitude 9v

I would recommend the wanderer magnitude to anyone.. Great tent that handled heavy wind and rain at crescent head without a drama.. Very roomy inside and Handles the winter months with ease

NightLily
NightLilyPerth, WA

Good family tent

We’ve made good use of this family size tent. Easy enough to set up.
We sleep two adults and 3 kids in one section while the other section is filled with our belongings.
We would happily purchase this model again.

See all BCF Wanderer Magnitude reviews

psco4963
psco4963asked
BCF Wanderer Magnitude

Are the seams on the fly of the Wanderer Magnitude 4-person (or any of the tents in this range) tape sealed? I.e. do they have a layer of tape over the inside of the seam to increase the waterproofing capability?

MissyE
MissyEasked
BCF Wanderer Magnitude 9 Person

What is the better quality tent brAnd Wanderer Goliath or Oz trail high tower mansion? Anyfeed back appreciated

Yusufs outdoors

On trail has better quality products wanderra is OK but Oz trail is better

Laura
Lauraasked
BCF Wanderer Magnitude 4 Person

What size, length are the fibreglass poles that come with this tent as I need to buy some replacement ones?

Yusufs outdoors

Go to bcf and take the tent with you they will match up the parts you need

Compare all 4 BCF Wanderer Magnitude