BCF

1.8

• Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
Colin

ColinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Damaged goods. Rubbish service.

Placed online order. There was a tank cleaner amongst other items. Was packed in a plastic satchel and not very well protected. Leaked all over other items and basically damaged everything in parcel. What a hard time trying to get someone to talk to to deal with issue. 30 minutes on phone holding then tried emailing and then sending Facebook message. Facebook message back said someone will contact me. No response at all. Rubbish service, do not order online.

BCF refund policy is a crock don’t be caught out.

Store LocationFyshwick
Sydney

SydneySydney

Expert after service and satisfaction

I had some problems totally sorted by the Manager @ Tuggerah BCF on tent choice. Given the chance, he'll go above and beyond to ensure your camping needs are met, explained and exceeded.

Store LocationTuggerah
Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how BCF compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Over a month and my online purchases have still not arrived... buy from anyone else!

Online purchase was 3 March 19.
- 2 x rods;
- 2 x reels; and
- lures, and other bits and pieces.

Not one rod, or reel has made it to my house. On top of that, their customer service is about as good as a cold pie! S....TH...E!

Grem

Gremasked

Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G

Cesar Gasked

Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.

Lynette L.asked

Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No