BCF
See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BCF

rob
robNew South Wales

Nonsense giftcard

GIFTCARD $100.00 item $170.00 ebay $96.00 same happened last year easy to give a gift card as a present but you are just throwing away money

Ness
NessSouth East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE On-line Customer Service!!!

BCF Online customer service what a pitiful JOKE!!!!! Their price match no fuss guarantee is rubbish...

Called their headquarters on several different occasions (7 to be exact) only to be greeted by an answering machine saying to email them directly.

I emailed them & didn't get a response till 1 week later. Several emails later with back & forth banter between 3 different reps is a disgrace. They don't follow up with their emails, I had to constantly reach out for an update only to be greeted with a new rep each time.

BCF in-store I cannot fault, they are awesome especially my Brown plains 4118 store but the online department should be ashamed.

Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

Always Helpful

We got all our camping gear after we upgraded from the swags. I love how helpful the team is, they always spend time to help us and ask us what we are doing so we choose the right stuff for what we need. We love our new camping chairs and the kids love having their own mini versions, so cute!

pdm17AU

Bad Customer Fervice

Order made 26/8/21 3 items, 2 delivered but the fishing rod ($139) still missing. After 3 phone calls each on hold over an hour, and the same insane on hold music enough to drive you crazy, was told egift card was to be emailed to me within the hour still nothing, 3 days later back on hold again ahhadhdkljhdbhkadjhx

pdm17

Money paid back into account instead of voucher

Dazza
DazzaMelbourne

Price matching is a farce

Graeme
GraemeSydney, NSW

Zero Service

2 weeks and still waiting for delivery. 5 days to respond to an inquiry as to order status with a response that said they will inquire.

Worst online shopping ever

Order 4 stroke engine oil. Receive 2 stroke. It's not only think you have to wait 5 days so thay can see your email. What a joke! Even a clown woud surrender . Not buying anything from this website again

useless

most useless i have ever experienced. managed to stuff up 1 order 3 times. deadset a group of 5 yr olds could do a better job.

Sammy T.
Sammy T.Launceston, TAS

Would not purchase online ever again

Not recommended to purchase online. Very slow delivery (has not been delivered yet). I have contacted boath courier company and BCF. BCF would get back with a repsonse within 5 business days to see where the parcel is, it isn't hard to pick up the phone! Mayne use a different courier and someone more reliable like DHL instead of allied express!

Chris P.North-West & West coast, TAS

BCF is ignoring my issue with incorrect product

I ordered goods from BCF and the order was incorrect. They split the order into six different seperate packages and then became confused and I did not get all what I ordered. I raised it with customer service and BCF was quickly to respond but from the response it seems that they have lost control of the order and does not really know what happened. I corrected their data and now they went to ground and I have not received one response from a number of emails that I sent them.

The worst is this feeling of total hopeless as I can not see how I will be able to address the issue if BCF online ignore my emails.

Battery

Do not buy any battery at BCF. They don’t have any tester to test your battery still under warranty, you have to leave your battery at store and waiting for them to book appointment with suppliers come to test. It’s funny if you use that battery for your car, go to Super cheap auto or Autobarn They will change it straight away for you. And also staff in Keysborough ([Name Removed]) not friendly at all. Do not buy battery at Bcf

Chatterbox103
Chatterbox103Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online disappointment

Ordered Weber accessory online to avoid going in store. Received only part of the product and instead of supplying missing items, I have to return item which means going to drop off point or into a store. Online is contactless so BCF’s error and online service certainly hasn’t responded to the new norm.

hon
honSYDNEY

Bad Service

Made an online order. The item arrived damaged in postage (delicate item was packaged in a grey satchel!). I l've sent multiple emails indicating the matter using different ways of communication - no response. When I called them, was given a totally different email address (unadvertised on their website) and it took a dozen of email messages for me to get a result. I got sent a replacement, but the experience was long and painful. Funny thing is that they deleted my feedback which they asked for themselves. It has been "moderated". My feedback didn't contain foul language or inappropriate stuff. Haha, I suppose they only publish positive reviews.

Ripped Off
Ripped OffSouth East Queensland, QLD

CLUB BCF prices

Club BCF prices are the same as retail prices in competitor stores. The Club BCF customers think that buying at club prices is a bargain and are being misled.

marcWestern Australia

Pryml Titan Fishing Kayak - Disappointing

marc

Sorry it is a Pryml Titan with an N - no way to edit that part of the review that I can find...

Lachlan W.
Lachlan W.asked
Online Store

how do i set up a gift card

Grem
Gremasked
Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G
Cesar Gasked
Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No