BCF

hon

honSYDNEY

Bad Service

Made an online order. The item arrived damaged in postage (delicate item was packaged in a grey satchel!). I l've sent multiple emails indicating the matter using different ways of communication - no response. When I called them, was given a totally different email address (unadvertised on their website) and it took a dozen of email messages for me to get a result. I got sent a replacement, but the experience was long and painful. Funny thing is that they deleted my feedback which they asked for themselves. It has been "moderated". My feedback didn't contain foul language or inappropriate stuff. Haha, I suppose they only publish positive reviews.

Ripped Off

Ripped OffSouth East Queensland, QLD

CLUB BCF prices

Club BCF prices are the same as retail prices in competitor stores. The Club BCF customers think that buying at club prices is a bargain and are being misled.

Shell

ShellHunter Region, NSW

Not Pots

Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Pots.
These are not pots they are traps. They should be called Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Traps. False advertising by BCF. I know you couldn't use crab traps in Lake Macquarie only crab pots, by the Fisheries rules. I brought these because they are advertised as pots. Its not right if you are like myself (first timer) and have no idea what a crab pot is compared to a crab trap, just going from the name you can get yourself into a lot of trouble. The fine from Fisheries is huge, luckily I got a warning and not the fine. Other than this, they are great quality crab traps.

I did try and place a review on the BCF site but they would not publish it. All reviews are hand picked so honest reviews are not published.

Cameron

CameronPerth

I'll buy elsewhere thanks to customer service

Lack of knowledge unhelpful staff

Been to my local BCF 3 times, 1st time staff we're in no hurry in offering assistance only 2 people in store ,then had to wait for
3 different staff to tell me which life vest was right for my grandson who was there with me to try on, 2nd time bought 3 packs of soft plastics with 2 pack completely no good all kinked tails,3rd time told we don't fill gas bottles in the rain (they have cover over gas station?) and rain had stopped, so was told to go to bunnings after driving 20 mins to get there as they swap bottles, yes they do but at double the price. I was looking forward to my birthday BCF gift cards this week now i think they will be ANACONDA ones.

Lou

LouNarangba

Service??

How rude. Not just another staff member but the manager. Service is not high priority here as I was treated badly. Came to return a product and other customers were served before me even though I was there and waited politely to be served.

Gift Card Limit & processing inadequate

The limit for gift cards is $150 which I find totally inadequate, especially if a lot of people put in for a gift card! Went back in to purchase another $50 gift card only to get to end of transaction to have message transaction unable to be processed, all card details were correct checked them 4 times and then proceeded to try 4 more times after refreshing screen each time, same message come up and told to contact customer service, which at 6am in the morning is not realistic, especially when I needed the last minute present by 7:30am for recipient. What's going on BCF?

Can't get a gas bottle refilled because it is raining

Plenty of chances to fill between showers went to collect after leaving it there still not done very disappointing service

Royalmint

RoyalmintPerth

BCF Service.

Shopping a BCF noticed many items without prices, when I asked Staff member Why? claimed that head office changed price daily so they could not keep up. Asked about an Engel Fridge.He picked nearest price tag and claimed the price/the display size was 40 Ltr/tag 57 ltr . questioned this mistake and proceed to sate " I don't know " that was the end of it. Malaga store Very different with great staff and service. I wonder How they make their money, I will never shop Midland store

John Riseley

John RiseleyCannington WA

BCfnuseless

I guess it's back to Bunnings where you receive customer service! Two 64 year olds, one learning to walk on new prothetic leg. We have new van & new gas bottles, as we have done for some time dropped our bottle to fill yesterday. As usual went back today! as arranged, it was not filled as we had not prepaid. Ok new rules money first and they are only boys, no idea what a new bottle is worth so accept that. In his own good time he fills bottle, then makes my wife carrying to Patrol. Mum would be proud of him, BCF who knows if this is their standard service John R

Paddling Oma

Paddling OmaAU

• BCF

Paddle too small

Bought childs glide kayak which comes with free paddle. The paddle is only 1.28m long. Considering a paddle should be approx same length as paddler with arms up this might suit a 2year old. The 10 year old boy it is for is 148cm without his hands up. Most other children kayak suppliers supply a much, much longer paddle. I'm very angry that I now need to spend another $40 to buy a proper paddle from another supplier. Kayak is great but would be better to be cheaper without supplying useless short paddle.

Jewfish

JewfishBusselton

No response to customers complaints

Sent 2 complaints to head office during the last 18 months, still waiting for a response.
BCF you need to realise that your customers are the ones who keep you in business.
Won't shop there again.

petrol95

petrol95Sydney, NSW

• BCF

Their spiel about customer service, refund policy is a load of crap

Swag

Got my son a swag for xmas. When we opened it one of the poles were broken took it back to the store with the docket to be told it's not their problem. Did even get to use it. 260 gone, it's so wrong. I used to love BCF, spent over 2000 there before xmas feel like returning the whole lot, it's the only thing my son wanted. Any other store would have replaced the pole or ordered us one in. Not sure if I shop there again and if I do I be putting the thing up in the shop before I leave.

Rossmelbourne

purchased a fishfinder through EBAY for a pickup at fountain gate store in victoria

After purchase and confirming avalibity at fountain gate store and paying for item i never recieved message to pickup fishfinder that was because stock was not avalible at this store after all, it was only when i rang the store after waiting to find no stack avalible and were told i could drive 45 minutes to another store to pick item up [lucky i called because no person called me] i have now asked for a refund which will take up to 3 days to get my money back, what a poor poor service this is i since cut up my membership card and have unsubscribed from thier mailing list.

Find out how BCF compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

No vision of future sales potential

Phil51

Phil51Sydney

E-Bay purchasing

BCF lavernton north

Ordered some u bolts for our boat before Christmas and paid, was told they would be delivered in 3 days. 3 days later we had to fight for a refund. And apparantly a phone call to let us know is "impossible with the number of orders we have". Dropped off a battery that has died under warranty boxing day. Was told century would be out to test it and they would call us within three days. Why they cant do it i dont know . Went back last friday and was told by the extremely rude assistant manager that century was closed over christmas and that again its impossible for them to call us. We go away in a week and still havent heard a thing about the battery. Not impressed.
the staff at sushine are great
rude expensive no customer service

Grem

Gremasked

Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G

Cesar Gasked

Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.

Lynette L.asked

Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No