BCF

hon

honSYDNEY

Bad Service

Made an online order. The item arrived damaged in postage (delicate item was packaged in a grey satchel!). I l've sent multiple emails indicating the matter using different ways of communication - no response. When I called them, was given a totally different email address (unadvertised on their website) and it took a dozen of email messages for me to get a result. I got sent a replacement, but the experience was long and painful. Funny thing is that they deleted my feedback which they asked for themselves. It has been "moderated". My feedback didn't contain foul language or inappropriate stuff. Haha, I suppose they only publish positive reviews.

Ripped Off

Ripped OffSouth East Queensland, QLD

CLUB BCF prices

Club BCF prices are the same as retail prices in competitor stores. The Club BCF customers think that buying at club prices is a bargain and are being misled.

marcWestern Australia

Pryml Titan Fishing Kayak - Disappointing

marc

Sorry it is a Pryml Titan with an N - no way to edit that part of the review that I can find...

Shell

ShellHunter Region, NSW

Not Pots

Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Pots.
These are not pots they are traps. They should be called Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Traps. False advertising by BCF. I know you couldn't use crab traps in Lake Macquarie only crab pots, by the Fisheries rules. I brought these because they are advertised as pots. Its not right if you are like myself (first timer) and have no idea what a crab pot is compared to a crab trap, just going from the name you can get yourself into a lot of trouble. The fine from Fisheries is huge, luckily I got a warning and not the fine. Other than this, they are great quality crab traps.

I did try and place a review on the BCF site but they would not publish it. All reviews are hand picked so honest reviews are not published.

Gary K

Gary KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great CX

Bought 2 camping chairs as part of their Black Friday sale Click & Collect as it worked out cheaper that way whilst actually in the store & had up to 4 staff attending to me & checking their Portal to see when the order came through. Done and dusted in 10 mins & walked out with some camping chairs at a great price - very good customer service

19.95 tent essential

This tent is brilliant for a ball pit for out side and in, protects from the sun, granddaughter loves it and sturdy unlike ball pits you buy, can zip balls inside as well

David R.

David R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service, wide product range, good prices

Sydney

SydneySydney

Expert after service and satisfaction

I had some problems totally sorted by the Manager @ Tuggerah BCF on tent choice. Given the chance, he'll go above and beyond to ensure your camping needs are met, explained and exceeded.

2 man swag

I bought a double swag on line. When it arrived, after i opened it the bag was ripped on the handles stitching.(badly)
But the swag was fine thou. As i was going away two days latter didn't chase it up with BCF. Free Delivery so took advantage of this thinking it be here within a couple days as indicated.
Delivery though was sooo slow, it took like a week to get delivered it was only coming less than a hours drive from home.
But upside a good product for price.

Jay

JayAU

BCF fishing rods

Got the savage gear mpp2 rods quality was a bit average but the price was low as for bcf great store love the option of afterpay stores equipment is a little unorganised other than that they’re fantastic

Cameron

CameronPerth

I'll buy elsewhere thanks to customer service

Lack of knowledge unhelpful staff

Been to my local BCF 3 times, 1st time staff we're in no hurry in offering assistance only 2 people in store ,then had to wait for
3 different staff to tell me which life vest was right for my grandson who was there with me to try on, 2nd time bought 3 packs of soft plastics with 2 pack completely no good all kinked tails,3rd time told we don't fill gas bottles in the rain (they have cover over gas station?) and rain had stopped, so was told to go to bunnings after driving 20 mins to get there as they swap bottles, yes they do but at double the price. I was looking forward to my birthday BCF gift cards this week now i think they will be ANACONDA ones.

Lou

LouNarangba

Service??

How rude. Not just another staff member but the manager. Service is not high priority here as I was treated badly. Came to return a product and other customers were served before me even though I was there and waited politely to be served.

Gift Card Limit & processing inadequate

The limit for gift cards is $150 which I find totally inadequate, especially if a lot of people put in for a gift card! Went back in to purchase another $50 gift card only to get to end of transaction to have message transaction unable to be processed, all card details were correct checked them 4 times and then proceeded to try 4 more times after refreshing screen each time, same message come up and told to contact customer service, which at 6am in the morning is not realistic, especially when I needed the last minute present by 7:30am for recipient. What's going on BCF?

E Ilustre

E Ilustre

An example of good customer service

I ordered a gazebo and mesh (store pickup) for an event that I was organising from the BCF branch in Lawnton QLD. A few hours after I placed the order, I received a phone call from a staff member advising me that the product I ordered was not currently available at the store but can be picked up from another store or from Rays Outdoors in Windsor. I opted to pick up from Rays outdoors in Windsor and after the call went to Rays outdoors which was a 5 minute walk from the office and got there, and the products I ordered were all ready for me to pick up.

Sara

SaraInnisfail

Great Deal

Got a great deal today at BCF Innis fail on a new electric motor. Weave always had pretty good service there and it seems to improve each time we go. It can be a little pricy at times but their sales are usually pretty good.

Can't get a gas bottle refilled because it is raining

Plenty of chances to fill between showers went to collect after leaving it there still not done very disappointing service

Jim

Jim

Auburn store

Aubrun are full of great staff. Priced matched a weber package deal that another business had with out trouble. Always great to pop into the store for advice on fishing and camping gear

Royalmint

RoyalmintPerth

BCF Service.

Shopping a BCF noticed many items without prices, when I asked Staff member Why? claimed that head office changed price daily so they could not keep up. Asked about an Engel Fridge.He picked nearest price tag and claimed the price/the display size was 40 Ltr/tag 57 ltr . questioned this mistake and proceed to sate " I don't know " that was the end of it. Malaga store Very different with great staff and service. I wonder How they make their money, I will never shop Midland store

John Riseley

John RiseleyCannington WA

BCfnuseless

I guess it's back to Bunnings where you receive customer service! Two 64 year olds, one learning to walk on new prothetic leg. We have new van & new gas bottles, as we have done for some time dropped our bottle to fill yesterday. As usual went back today! as arranged, it was not filled as we had not prepaid. Ok new rules money first and they are only boys, no idea what a new bottle is worth so accept that. In his own good time he fills bottle, then makes my wife carrying to Patrol. Mum would be proud of him, BCF who knows if this is their standard service John R

Grem

Gremasked

Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G

Cesar Gasked

Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.

Lynette L.asked

Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No