BCF

Alex D
Alex DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seems they don't like criticism

hon
honSYDNEY

Bad Service

Made an online order. The item arrived damaged in postage (delicate item was packaged in a grey satchel!). I l've sent multiple emails indicating the matter using different ways of communication - no response. When I called them, was given a totally different email address (unadvertised on their website) and it took a dozen of email messages for me to get a result. I got sent a replacement, but the experience was long and painful. Funny thing is that they deleted my feedback which they asked for themselves. It has been "moderated". My feedback didn't contain foul language or inappropriate stuff. Haha, I suppose they only publish positive reviews.

Ripped Off
Ripped OffSouth East Queensland, QLD

CLUB BCF prices

Club BCF prices are the same as retail prices in competitor stores. The Club BCF customers think that buying at club prices is a bargain and are being misled.

marcWestern Australia

Pryml Titan Fishing Kayak - Disappointing

marc

Sorry it is a Pryml Titan with an N - no way to edit that part of the review that I can find...

Shell
ShellHunter Region, NSW

Not Pots

Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Pots.
These are not pots they are traps. They should be called Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Traps. False advertising by BCF. I know you couldn't use crab traps in Lake Macquarie only crab pots, by the Fisheries rules. I brought these because they are advertised as pots. Its not right if you are like myself (first timer) and have no idea what a crab pot is compared to a crab trap, just going from the name you can get yourself into a lot of trouble. The fine from Fisheries is huge, luckily I got a warning and not the fine. Other than this, they are great quality crab traps.

I did try and place a review on the BCF site but they would not publish it. All reviews are hand picked so honest reviews are not published.

Gary K
Gary KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great CX

Bought 2 camping chairs as part of their Black Friday sale Click & Collect as it worked out cheaper that way whilst actually in the store & had up to 4 staff attending to me & checking their Portal to see when the order came through. Done and dusted in 10 mins & walked out with some camping chairs at a great price - very good customer service

19.95 tent essential

This tent is brilliant for a ball pit for out side and in, protects from the sun, granddaughter loves it and sturdy unlike ball pits you buy, can zip balls inside as well

David R.
David R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service, wide product range, good prices

Sydney
SydneySydney

Expert after service and satisfaction

I had some problems totally sorted by the Manager @ Tuggerah BCF on tent choice. Given the chance, he'll go above and beyond to ensure your camping needs are met, explained and exceeded.

2 man swag

I bought a double swag on line. When it arrived, after i opened it the bag was ripped on the handles stitching.(badly)
But the swag was fine thou. As i was going away two days latter didn't chase it up with BCF. Free Delivery so took advantage of this thinking it be here within a couple days as indicated.
Delivery though was sooo slow, it took like a week to get delivered it was only coming less than a hours drive from home.
But upside a good product for price.

Jay
JayAU

BCF fishing rods

Got the savage gear mpp2 rods quality was a bit average but the price was low as for bcf great store love the option of afterpay stores equipment is a little unorganised other than that they’re fantastic

DANOE1
DANOE1Newcastle

More or less too expensive

Compared to some others, prices on boating equipment is worth avoiding and in my case, only acceptable if other shops are shut like on a Sunday arv.
Fishing gear sales are worth a look on occassion and can produce some decent deals.

Liz
Liz

Item as described, no smile with service.

Recieved a call from BCF to pick up an item I had purchased over a month prior.
Organised time to collect, attended Mcgraths hill BCF. Staff weren’t very friendly but helped with signing off purchase. Left with item but decided not to return or use BCF again due to poor customer service..

Cameron
CameronPerth

I'll buy elsewhere thanks to customer service

Lack of knowledge unhelpful staff

Been to my local BCF 3 times, 1st time staff we're in no hurry in offering assistance only 2 people in store ,then had to wait for
3 different staff to tell me which life vest was right for my grandson who was there with me to try on, 2nd time bought 3 packs of soft plastics with 2 pack completely no good all kinked tails,3rd time told we don't fill gas bottles in the rain (they have cover over gas station?) and rain had stopped, so was told to go to bunnings after driving 20 mins to get there as they swap bottles, yes they do but at double the price. I was looking forward to my birthday BCF gift cards this week now i think they will be ANACONDA ones.

Grem
Gremasked
Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G
Cesar Gasked
Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.
Lynette L.asked
Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No