BCF

Miss
Miss

Great Product, Great Service

Purchased the new 25L Dometic Fridge for my business.

BCF priced matched which was great with it being a new product.

I noticed the instructions and power cord were missing.

They provided the missing items and were very easy to deal with solving the issue quickly and painlessly.

Would definitely use this store again for my business needs!

Smiley H.
Smiley H.Perth, WA

" BCF @ Be Fishing Expert "

Blue, BCF - Boating - Camping - Fishing is the brand to Remember, amen. Just a day before my family and I (we) left for Albany, WA. We bought a Beach umbrella (Wanderer), 2xBlue Stripe folding chairs and a Quad Fold/Beach chair for the beaches that we are going to visit in Albany region. Well prepared !!!
Ms Kim, one of the staff at BCF (Myaree, WA) was very helpful & sincere with the advices given to us. Commendable dear, amen. BTW , all the beach essentials that we purchased were very good in terms of the $$ value, amen. Top customers services.
Smiley Joe H @ WA - 27th Jan 2021

hon
honSYDNEY

Bad Service

Made an online order. The item arrived damaged in postage (delicate item was packaged in a grey satchel!). I l've sent multiple emails indicating the matter using different ways of communication - no response. When I called them, was given a totally different email address (unadvertised on their website) and it took a dozen of email messages for me to get a result. I got sent a replacement, but the experience was long and painful. Funny thing is that they deleted my feedback which they asked for themselves. It has been "moderated". My feedback didn't contain foul language or inappropriate stuff. Haha, I suppose they only publish positive reviews.

Ripped Off
Ripped OffSouth East Queensland, QLD

CLUB BCF prices

Club BCF prices are the same as retail prices in competitor stores. The Club BCF customers think that buying at club prices is a bargain and are being misled.

marcWestern Australia

Pryml Titan Fishing Kayak - Disappointing

marc

Sorry it is a Pryml Titan with an N - no way to edit that part of the review that I can find...

Tia
TiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better Than I Expected

At the least minute I decided to order a fishing rod as a Christmas present. I ordered it online cause it was all out of stock. I ordered on the 22nd and despite me expecting it after Christmas it was delivered on the 24th from NSW to VIC.
And because of how fast the delivery was I'm currently looking to buy another rod the same way. I'd definitely recommend.

Shell
ShellHunter Region, NSW

Not Pots

Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Pots.
These are not pots they are traps. They should be called Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Traps. False advertising by BCF. I know you couldn't use crab traps in Lake Macquarie only crab pots, by the Fisheries rules. I brought these because they are advertised as pots. Its not right if you are like myself (first timer) and have no idea what a crab pot is compared to a crab trap, just going from the name you can get yourself into a lot of trouble. The fine from Fisheries is huge, luckily I got a warning and not the fine. Other than this, they are great quality crab traps.

I did try and place a review on the BCF site but they would not publish it. All reviews are hand picked so honest reviews are not published.

SPN
SPN

Great Service

I ordered a click and collect life jacket online and was called shortly afterwards by the store to inform me that they were out of stock but would ship it to me. When there was a delay in the shipping John from the store asked me to come down and pick any jacket I would like and also gave me great advice on how to select the best jacket for me. Friendly and considerate customer service enabling me to get on the water!

Brett
BrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding customer service

Went in to the Watrgardens Vic store today to purchase some XTM air mattresses. The young girl working there checked other stores stocks when they didn't have any. Gave us a great deal on Wanderer mattresses in Lieu of the XTM.

I also asked about some lightweight hiking gear which she knew exactly what she was talking about and again gave us a great deal on the few items that I bought.

She was polite, helpful and knowledgeable.
Five stars from me, will definitely be back based on this customer service.

Brett Syd
Brett Syd

Good Value LED Light Bars

Purchased XTM LED lightbar for four wheel drive. Good value during EOFY sale. Big discount. Good quality. Was east to install on Pathfinder bull bar (took 30 minutes). Have used multiple times and provides excellent light

Jayson
JaysonPerth

Taylors Beach, Manager Greg took time to help with boating information

Greg, manager, was very helpful and knowledgeable with regards to restrictions boating info and the local area in general. He also helped us with new crab pots and squid jigs

Ozi
OziSydney, NSW

Our go to tackle shop

BCF is our go to tackle shop. They have most things we need and have specials where you can grab a bargain. If you are after camping gear they have plenty as well.

Michelle T.
Michelle T.Tasmania

Excellent Service & Products

Large range of items and when there was an item not in stock. Staff member called another store and had it delivered for the following day for collection! Friendly staff and provide honest reviews of products, so you don't feel like you're being 'lied to'.

Sofia
SofiaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service online & in store

I placed my order at 7.50am. I made an error, called their customer service line which opens from 730am. They were so helpful. They fixed my order. Exactly 2 hrs later i received a text advising me my package is ready for collection. I chose Wetherill Park store.
They were so professional, polite and had everything ready for me.
My order was correct.
I've had the best experience dealing with BCF, this was the first time i ever purchased anything and wont be the last.
They're so organised and professionals.

Matt Baxter
Matt BaxterGoulburn Valley, VIC

Knowledgeable staff

I found the staff very helpful when I was looking for lures, they helped me and gave me useful tips to use next time I’m fishing, there range is huge

Grem
Gremasked
Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G
Cesar Gasked
Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.
Lynette L.asked
Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No