BCF

Physical store, Online Store

Sara
SaraInnisfail

Great Deal

Got a great deal today at BCF Innis fail on a new electric motor. Weave always had pretty good service there and it seems to improve each time we go. It can be a little pricy at times but their sales are usually pretty good.

Can't get a gas bottle refilled because it is raining

Plenty of chances to fill between showers went to collect after leaving it there still not done very disappointing service

Jim
Jim

Auburn store

Aubrun are full of great staff. Priced matched a weber package deal that another business had with out trouble. Always great to pop into the store for advice on fishing and camping gear

Royalmint
RoyalmintPerth

BCF Service.

Shopping a BCF noticed many items without prices, when I asked Staff member Why? claimed that head office changed price daily so they could not keep up. Asked about an Engel Fridge.He picked nearest price tag and claimed the price/the display size was 40 Ltr/tag 57 ltr . questioned this mistake and proceed to sate " I don't know " that was the end of it. Malaga store Very different with great staff and service. I wonder How they make their money, I will never shop Midland store

John Riseley
John RiseleyCannington WA

BCfnuseless

I guess it's back to Bunnings where you receive customer service! Two 64 year olds, one learning to walk on new prothetic leg. We have new van & new gas bottles, as we have done for some time dropped our bottle to fill yesterday. As usual went back today! as arranged, it was not filled as we had not prepaid. Ok new rules money first and they are only boys, no idea what a new bottle is worth so accept that. In his own good time he fills bottle, then makes my wife carrying to Patrol. Mum would be proud of him, BCF who knows if this is their standard service John R

Paddling Oma
Paddling OmaAU

Paddle too small

Bought childs glide kayak which comes with free paddle. The paddle is only 1.28m long. Considering a paddle should be approx same length as paddler with arms up this might suit a 2year old. The 10 year old boy it is for is 148cm without his hands up. Most other children kayak suppliers supply a much, much longer paddle. I'm very angry that I now need to spend another $40 to buy a proper paddle from another supplier. Kayak is great but would be better to be cheaper without supplying useless short paddle.

Jewfish
JewfishBusselton

No response to customers complaints

Sent 2 complaints to head office during the last 18 months, still waiting for a response.
BCF you need to realise that your customers are the ones who keep you in business.
Won't shop there again.

petrol95
petrol95Sydney, NSW

Their spiel about customer service, refund policy is a load of crap

Swag

Got my son a swag for xmas. When we opened it one of the poles were broken took it back to the store with the docket to be told it's not their problem. Did even get to use it. 260 gone, it's so wrong. I used to love BCF, spent over 2000 there before xmas feel like returning the whole lot, it's the only thing my son wanted. Any other store would have replaced the pole or ordered us one in. Not sure if I shop there again and if I do I be putting the thing up in the shop before I leave.

Rossmelbourne

purchased a fishfinder through EBAY for a pickup at fountain gate store in victoria

After purchase and confirming avalibity at fountain gate store and paying for item i never recieved message to pickup fishfinder that was because stock was not avalible at this store after all, it was only when i rang the store after waiting to find no stack avalible and were told i could drive 45 minutes to another store to pick item up [lucky i called because no person called me] i have now asked for a refund which will take up to 3 days to get my money back, what a poor poor service this is i since cut up my membership card and have unsubscribed from thier mailing list.

Ross

No vision of future sales potential

Phil51
Phil51Sydney

E-Bay purchasing

BCF lavernton north

Ordered some u bolts for our boat before Christmas and paid, was told they would be delivered in 3 days. 3 days later we had to fight for a refund. And apparantly a phone call to let us know is "impossible with the number of orders we have". Dropped off a battery that has died under warranty boxing day. Was told century would be out to test it and they would call us within three days. Why they cant do it i dont know . Went back last friday and was told by the extremely rude assistant manager that century was closed over christmas and that again its impossible for them to call us. We go away in a week and still havent heard a thing about the battery. Not impressed.
the staff at sushine are great
rude expensive no customer service

Helpful Staff

Yesterday I visited the Port Macquarie store and what a busy store it was. We searched for a couple of items we could not find ,one of the staff could see us looking around and came over and said do you need some help. This guy ,his name is John went out of his way to track down the items we were after. At the check out another person commented on how helpful John was. This man is a great ambassador to your organization you need to acknowledge his good work.
Allan Kilpatrick

Slazmo
SlazmoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time for another review of BCF

Grem
Gremasked
Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G
Cesar Gasked
Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.
Lynette L.asked
Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No