BCF
See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BCF

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (57)

Chris P.North-West & West coast, TAS

BCF is ignoring my issue with incorrect product

I ordered goods from BCF and the order was incorrect. They split the order into six different seperate packages and then became confused and I did not get all what I ordered. I raised it with customer service and BCF was quickly to respond but from the response it seems that they have lost control of the order and does not really know what happened. I corrected their data and now they went to ground and I have not received one response from a number of emails that I sent them.

The worst is this feeling of total hopeless as I can not see how I will be able to address the issue if BCF online ignore my emails.

Chatterbox103
Chatterbox103Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online disappointment

Ordered Weber accessory online to avoid going in store. Received only part of the product and instead of supplying missing items, I have to return item which means going to drop off point or into a store. Online is contactless so BCF’s error and online service certainly hasn’t responded to the new norm.

Miss
Miss

Great Product, Great Service

Purchased the new 25L Dometic Fridge for my business.

BCF priced matched which was great with it being a new product.

I noticed the instructions and power cord were missing.

They provided the missing items and were very easy to deal with solving the issue quickly and painlessly.

Would definitely use this store again for my business needs!

Store LocationTweed Heads

Smiley H.
Smiley H.Perth, WA

" BCF @ Be Fishing Expert "

Blue, BCF - Boating - Camping - Fishing is the brand to Remember, amen. Just a day before my family and I (we) left for Albany, WA. We bought a Beach umbrella (Wanderer), 2xBlue Stripe folding chairs and a Quad Fold/Beach chair for the beaches that we are going to visit in Albany region. Well prepared !!!
Ms Kim, one of the staff at BCF (Myaree, WA) was very helpful & sincere with the advices given to us. Commendable dear, amen. BTW , all the beach essentials that we purchased were very good in terms of the $$ value, amen. Top customers services.
Smiley Joe H @ WA - 27th Jan 2021

Store LocationMyaree, WA
hon
honSYDNEY

Bad Service

Made an online order. The item arrived damaged in postage (delicate item was packaged in a grey satchel!). I l've sent multiple emails indicating the matter using different ways of communication - no response. When I called them, was given a totally different email address (unadvertised on their website) and it took a dozen of email messages for me to get a result. I got sent a replacement, but the experience was long and painful. Funny thing is that they deleted my feedback which they asked for themselves. It has been "moderated". My feedback didn't contain foul language or inappropriate stuff. Haha, I suppose they only publish positive reviews.

Ripped Off
Ripped OffSouth East Queensland, QLD

CLUB BCF prices

Club BCF prices are the same as retail prices in competitor stores. The Club BCF customers think that buying at club prices is a bargain and are being misled.

Store LocationNoosa
Tia
TiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better Than I Expected

At the least minute I decided to order a fishing rod as a Christmas present. I ordered it online cause it was all out of stock. I ordered on the 22nd and despite me expecting it after Christmas it was delivered on the 24th from NSW to VIC.
And because of how fast the delivery was I'm currently looking to buy another rod the same way. I'd definitely recommend.

Shell
ShellHunter Region, NSW

Not Pots

Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Pots.
These are not pots they are traps. They should be called Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Traps. False advertising by BCF. I know you couldn't use crab traps in Lake Macquarie only crab pots, by the Fisheries rules. I brought these because they are advertised as pots. Its not right if you are like myself (first timer) and have no idea what a crab pot is compared to a crab trap, just going from the name you can get yourself into a lot of trouble. The fine from Fisheries is huge, luckily I got a warning and not the fine. Other than this, they are great quality crab traps.

I did try and place a review on the BCF site but they would not publish it. All reviews are hand picked so honest reviews are not published.

Store LocationGlendale
SPN
SPN

Great Service

I ordered a click and collect life jacket online and was called shortly afterwards by the store to inform me that they were out of stock but would ship it to me. When there was a delay in the shipping John from the store asked me to come down and pick any jacket I would like and also gave me great advice on how to select the best jacket for me. Friendly and considerate customer service enabling me to get on the water!

Store LocationTaren Point

John
JohnHazelmere

Worst Service ever. I will never shop at MIDLAND WA BCF ever again.

Worst Service ever. I will never shop at Midland store again. I will be returning our purchase tomorrow and will be informing all my clients never to shop there. They should be ashamed.

Store LocationMidland

Disappointed

Store LocationCastle Hill NSW
Steve Chaz
Steve Chaz Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute worst online retail experience

David Edwards
David EdwardsHunter Region, NSW

Appauled

Service was very poor, bought a Shimano fishing combo and it snapped on the third cast.. after I asked the staff to put line on the reel they installed line way to strong for the rod and was poorly installed...

Store LocationAlbury nsw
Mark Raff
Mark Raff South East Queensland, QLD

Higher Prize buying online..

How disgraceful business strategy.
I decided to buy 3 Engel Rotomoulded Icebox 165L online from BCF. This wax instead of going directly to the Engel manufacturer. This cost me over an extra $700. This is a disgrace to the BCF name. I am a very dissatisfied customer.. Mark 0448253712.

Brett
BrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding customer service

Went in to the Watrgardens Vic store today to purchase some XTM air mattresses. The young girl working there checked other stores stocks when they didn't have any. Gave us a great deal on Wanderer mattresses in Lieu of the XTM.

I also asked about some lightweight hiking gear which she knew exactly what she was talking about and again gave us a great deal on the few items that I bought.

She was polite, helpful and knowledgeable.
Five stars from me, will definitely be back based on this customer service.

Store LocationWatergardens Vic

Lachlan W.
Lachlan W.asked
Online Store

how do i set up a gift card

Gremasked
Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G
Cesar Gasked
Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No