BCF

DANOE1

DANOE1Newcastle

More or less too expensive

Compared to some others, prices on boating equipment is worth avoiding and in my case, only acceptable if other shops are shut like on a Sunday arv.
Fishing gear sales are worth a look on occassion and can produce some decent deals.

Liz

Liz

Item as described, no smile with service.

Recieved a call from BCF to pick up an item I had purchased over a month prior.
Organised time to collect, attended Mcgraths hill BCF. Staff weren’t very friendly but helped with signing off purchase. Left with item but decided not to return or use BCF again due to poor customer service..

Not happy

I am totally disappointed in bcf and their advertising at the moment, it says in the note above not to use aggressive language, but I don't understand your hypocrisy by saying that when your marketing is all about BCFing fun. Well done I will be cancelling my bcf membership card as I can not continue to support a business that is morally corrupt. Kids watch tv, shame on your company. From an ex customer

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how BCF compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Bong Che

Bong CheBrisbane Region

The good and the downright ugly

The Townsville stores are justly deserving of the positive feedback they get. They are both excellent stores and very capable staff. The Gold Coast Stores (all of them) have no idea. The staff could fill shelves in a supermarket. The prices have also hiked 25% in recent months. Ads are offensive and so are the staff. Just waiting for them to go they way of Masters.

• BCF

They solved the problem

I've bought a product from bcf and it was faulty!! Went back to the store .... they gave something better ... thank you bcf!

GEK

GEK

Nice range but..

Good range of gear but prices aren't cheap and service is poor.

Very limited range (if any) of fly fishing gear.

Grem

Gremasked

Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G

Cesar Gasked

Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.

Lynette L.asked

Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No