BCF

Chris P.
Chris P.North-West & West coast, TAS

BCF is ignoring my issue with incorrect product

I ordered goods from BCF and the order was incorrect. They split the order into six different seperate packages and then became confused and I did not get all what I ordered. I raised it with customer service and BCF was quickly to respond but from the response it seems that they have lost control of the order and does not really know what happened. I corrected their data and now they went to ground and I have not received one response from a number of emails that I sent them.

The worst is this feeling of total hopeless as I can not see how I will be able to address the issue if BCF online ignore my emails.

Battery

Do not buy any battery at BCF. They don’t have any tester to test your battery still under warranty, you have to leave your battery at store and waiting for them to book appointment with suppliers come to test. It’s funny if you use that battery for your car, go to Super cheap auto or Autobarn They will change it straight away for you. And also staff in Keysborough ([Name Removed]) not friendly at all. Do not buy battery at Bcf

Chatterbox103
Chatterbox103Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online disappointment

Ordered Weber accessory online to avoid going in store. Received only part of the product and instead of supplying missing items, I have to return item which means going to drop off point or into a store. Online is contactless so BCF’s error and online service certainly hasn’t responded to the new norm.

Alex D
Alex DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seems they don't like criticism

hon
honSYDNEY

Bad Service

Made an online order. The item arrived damaged in postage (delicate item was packaged in a grey satchel!). I l've sent multiple emails indicating the matter using different ways of communication - no response. When I called them, was given a totally different email address (unadvertised on their website) and it took a dozen of email messages for me to get a result. I got sent a replacement, but the experience was long and painful. Funny thing is that they deleted my feedback which they asked for themselves. It has been "moderated". My feedback didn't contain foul language or inappropriate stuff. Haha, I suppose they only publish positive reviews.

Ripped Off
Ripped OffSouth East Queensland, QLD

CLUB BCF prices

Club BCF prices are the same as retail prices in competitor stores. The Club BCF customers think that buying at club prices is a bargain and are being misled.

Mislead by staff about features of boat sounder

Shell
ShellHunter Region, NSW

Not Pots

Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Pots.
These are not pots they are traps. They should be called Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Traps. False advertising by BCF. I know you couldn't use crab traps in Lake Macquarie only crab pots, by the Fisheries rules. I brought these because they are advertised as pots. Its not right if you are like myself (first timer) and have no idea what a crab pot is compared to a crab trap, just going from the name you can get yourself into a lot of trouble. The fine from Fisheries is huge, luckily I got a warning and not the fine. Other than this, they are great quality crab traps.

I did try and place a review on the BCF site but they would not publish it. All reviews are hand picked so honest reviews are not published.

Colin
ColinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Damaged goods. Rubbish service.

Placed online order. There was a tank cleaner amongst other items. Was packed in a plastic satchel and not very well protected. Leaked all over other items and basically damaged everything in parcel. What a hard time trying to get someone to talk to to deal with issue. 30 minutes on phone holding then tried emailing and then sending Facebook message. Facebook message back said someone will contact me. No response at all. Rubbish service, do not order online.

Steven McLachlan
Steven McLachlan

Don’t bother ordering on line

Ordered 1x $100 gift card 2 weeks ago and still waiting. No response to enquiry

Never again, wish I had come & read the reviews here first

John
JohnHazelmere

Worst Service ever. I will never shop at MIDLAND WA BCF ever again.

Worst Service ever. I will never shop at Midland store again. I will be returning our purchase tomorrow and will be informing all my clients never to shop there. They should be ashamed.

Disappointed

Steve Chaz
Steve Chaz Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute worst online retail experience

David Edwards
David EdwardsHunter Region, NSW

Appauled

Service was very poor, bought a Shimano fishing combo and it snapped on the third cast.. after I asked the staff to put line on the reel they installed line way to strong for the rod and was poorly installed...

Tash
TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online Gift Vouchet Disappointment

Purchased a BCF evoucher for my Godson’s birthday as I was unable to get to a BCF store. The money came out of my bank via debit card and I received an email advising the evoucher would be issued by COB the following day-not ideal. I then received an email the next morning advising that the evoucher transaction had been declined, so I phoned the BCF customer service number and they advised they could not provide a reason for the decline but that my money would be refunded. A week later and I still have not received my money back. Still no explanation as to why this occurred, except that they use a third party payment company. Really disappointed and frustrated BCF!!

Gremasked
Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G
Cesar Gasked
Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.
Lynette L.asked
Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No