BCF
See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BCF

Neil Locker
Neil LockerMid North Coast, NSW

Don’t order online during COVID as they can’t cope

I ordered 2 chairs online through BCF. However only one arrived and that was more than two weeks ago. I waited patiently and eventually got onto their customer service who wanted me to wait longer but had no suggestions. I tried again today to make contact and the wait time is over 1 hour. I also emailed them and received no reply.
I also contacted their courier, Australia Post but they want me to wait until 10 October
My advice is not to order anything online during COVID as they are obviously not coping!

Noway
NowayPerth, WA

Amazing!

Took my money and didn’t provide product!! No customer service response

Bought an e-gift card for Father’s Day and the voucher was never received (not in junk mail either), have contacted BCF via email and contact me page 4 x times with no response and waited on the phone for 45 mins to speak with someone who was no help and said they’d call back in one hour and never did. I’ve got the proof of purchase and order number and still nothing has been done! Absolutely horrid customer experience and waste of $100!!!!

rob
robNew South Wales

Nonsense giftcard

GIFTCARD $100.00 item $170.00 ebay $96.00 same happened last year easy to give a gift card as a present but you are just throwing away money

Ness
NessSouth East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE On-line Customer Service!!!

BCF Online customer service what a pitiful JOKE!!!!! Their price match no fuss guarantee is rubbish...

Called their headquarters on several different occasions (7 to be exact) only to be greeted by an answering machine saying to email them directly.

I emailed them & didn't get a response till 1 week later. Several emails later with back & forth banter between 3 different reps is a disgrace. They don't follow up with their emails, I had to constantly reach out for an update only to be greeted with a new rep each time.

BCF in-store I cannot fault, they are awesome especially my Brown plains 4118 store but the online department should be ashamed.

Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

Always Helpful

We got all our camping gear after we upgraded from the swags. I love how helpful the team is, they always spend time to help us and ask us what we are doing so we choose the right stuff for what we need. We love our new camping chairs and the kids love having their own mini versions, so cute!

Jo-ANNE H.
Jo-ANNE H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Hervey Bay Store

Actually had stock that was advertised on display, nice large well stocked clean store with good service and great staff

pdm17AU

Bad Customer Fervice

Order made 26/8/21 3 items, 2 delivered but the fishing rod ($139) still missing. After 3 phone calls each on hold over an hour, and the same insane on hold music enough to drive you crazy, was told egift card was to be emailed to me within the hour still nothing, 3 days later back on hold again ahhadhdkljhdbhkadjhx

pdm17

Money paid back into account instead of voucher

Dazza
DazzaMelbourne

Price matching is a farce

Graeme
GraemeSydney, NSW

Zero Service

2 weeks and still waiting for delivery. 5 days to respond to an inquiry as to order status with a response that said they will inquire.

Worst online shopping ever

Order 4 stroke engine oil. Receive 2 stroke. It's not only think you have to wait 5 days so thay can see your email. What a joke! Even a clown woud surrender . Not buying anything from this website again

useless

most useless i have ever experienced. managed to stuff up 1 order 3 times. deadset a group of 5 yr olds could do a better job.

Sammy T.
Sammy T.Launceston, TAS

Would not purchase online ever again

Not recommended to purchase online. Very slow delivery (has not been delivered yet). I have contacted boath courier company and BCF. BCF would get back with a repsonse within 5 business days to see where the parcel is, it isn't hard to pick up the phone! Mayne use a different courier and someone more reliable like DHL instead of allied express!

Chris P.North-West & West coast, TAS

BCF is ignoring my issue with incorrect product

I ordered goods from BCF and the order was incorrect. They split the order into six different seperate packages and then became confused and I did not get all what I ordered. I raised it with customer service and BCF was quickly to respond but from the response it seems that they have lost control of the order and does not really know what happened. I corrected their data and now they went to ground and I have not received one response from a number of emails that I sent them.

The worst is this feeling of total hopeless as I can not see how I will be able to address the issue if BCF online ignore my emails.

Battery

Do not buy any battery at BCF. They don’t have any tester to test your battery still under warranty, you have to leave your battery at store and waiting for them to book appointment with suppliers come to test. It’s funny if you use that battery for your car, go to Super cheap auto or Autobarn They will change it straight away for you. And also staff in Keysborough ([Name Removed]) not friendly at all. Do not buy battery at Bcf

Lachlan W.
Lachlan W.asked
Online Store

how do i set up a gift card

Grem
Gremasked
Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G
Cesar Gasked
Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No