BCF (page 2 of 8)

Physical store, Online Store
See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BCF

David Edwards
David EdwardsHunter Region, NSW

Appauled

Service was very poor, bought a Shimano fishing combo and it snapped on the third cast.. after I asked the staff to put line on the reel they installed line way to strong for the rod and was poorly installed...

Tash
TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online Gift Vouchet Disappointment

Purchased a BCF evoucher for my Godson’s birthday as I was unable to get to a BCF store. The money came out of my bank via debit card and I received an email advising the evoucher would be issued by COB the following day-not ideal. I then received an email the next morning advising that the evoucher transaction had been declined, so I phoned the BCF customer service number and they advised they could not provide a reason for the decline but that my money would be refunded. A week later and I still have not received my money back. Still no explanation as to why this occurred, except that they use a third party payment company. Really disappointed and frustrated BCF!!

Mark Raff
Mark Raff South East Queensland, QLD

Higher Prize buying online..

How disgraceful business strategy.
I decided to buy 3 Engel Rotomoulded Icebox 165L online from BCF. This wax instead of going directly to the Engel manufacturer. This cost me over an extra $700. This is a disgrace to the BCF name. I am a very dissatisfied customer.. Mark 0448253712.

Scott M.
Scott M.Launceston, TAS

Terrible service

Pat
PatSydney, NSW

Misleading pricing and products. Shocking customer service

Misleading pricing and products. Shocking customer service. So hard to find prices. Products on shelves that have completely wrong pricing. Such a waste of time. Go anywhere else but BCF Auburn

Neville P.
Neville P.Goulburn Valley, VIC

B C F___ing Ads

I will never F___ing buy from this shop while they continue with this type of F___ing advertisements.
We all know what F___ing stands for, and I find this type of advertising, extremely offensive.

William
William

Ripping people off at the counter

3 times i have been to cannington store to get fishing gear every time the price on the shelf is different from the price at the counter allways pay more. And $9 for 200 grams for river prawn bait again different price then label$$$

Ian S.
Ian S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Beware Coffs Harbour

Spoke to assistant store manager about spend $150 and save $30, was told had to be a order line for that deal, so I emptied my trolley and did online order in store, then had to wait 1hr 45mins for staff to process order. Commonsense should prevail when customers have all the goods ready on go, rather than blunt rudeness. Lucky Acaconda and Road Tech Marine are now Coffs Harbour both offering customer service.

NockySouth West, WA

My second disaster with BCF online

My kids bought me a fishing reel for Father’s Day online (my own had ceased) and it actually arrived in good time, i opened it to set up on the day i was going fishing to find the security device still attached so completely useless and my nearest store 100km round trip away, I contacted BCF online by email and 3 days later i get a reply saying that they are extremely busy and will answer my query within 5 days? Hopeless they don’t even check the goods before posting

Darren Basham
Darren BashamMurray Region, NSW

Very slow delivery

I ordered a tent so we could ģo camping for father's day weekend expected date was Tuesday 1st so I was happy with that. Gave me lots of time, today is friday 4th and no tent so I ring toll with my tracking number only to be told the tent is still in Sydney I paid $90 postage only to be left tent less for the weekend.
The fwd supper centre delivers with in 2 days of your purchase date so will be sticking with them from now on very unhappy with this outcome.

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

BCF Gift Card. Instant Delivery. Personalised & Thoughtful. - BEWARE !!!

Pockets
PocketsSydney

No customer service

Item arrived damaged. I emailed them to inform them and never had a reply. Followed up with second contact, still without any reply. It’s as if there’s nobody reading emails there.

Still Waiting

My kids bought me an online gift card in April. I hadn’t seen the email after 1 month so I took the confirmation receipt to my local store. They recommended in contact the egift card hotline. 3 times I waited over an hour for someone to pick up but never got the chance to speak to anyone. Have now sent various emails with 2 responses but here we are in July and still no gift card?
Feels like we’ve been scammed but all emails look like they come from BCF??

Tony S.
Tony S.Far North Queensland, QLD

My swag lasted two days

Carmel A.
Carmel A.Central Queensland, QLD

No stock again

Once again BCF have a 24 hour sale and once again this Mackay store has no stock... Happens all the time. I’m done with wasting my time going to BCF in Mackay. Very Very poorly run store

Adrian
Adrian

Poor, very poor

Carlo
Carlo

Order processed before they realised they had no stock

I ordered some wipes and order was processed easily enough but two hours after order the local store called and explained the stock didn’t exist and my order would need to be refunded. That was acceptable for the store and myself.
Problem is when I posted this feedback on the BCF website the moderators declined the post.
Simply wanted to provide feedback as feedback is a gift and helps refine processes.

Rod
RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gift card wait

Beware of gift cards
I bought a gift card online for a mates 50 th the day of his birthday
I was thinking it would come directly through in email form
After they accept your payment
You get an email stating it’ll come through and may take up until close of next business day
I purchased this on Easter Saturday so am I to wait until Tuesday
Money is out of my account

Won’t be doing this again

Brett
BrettSouthwest, VIC

BCFing scammed in Geelong

BCFing website has Shimano TiAgra leader for $5.94, fins leader for $1.54, so I go to Corio Vic 3214 store and get 6 spools and it comes to $19. I give him a $20 note and he says now sorry it's $120+! He scans again and its $19, then it's $120+ again. He calls lady over and she says my phone's lying! But it was $19 on the BCFing register. Then she says I'm lying, trying to scam her! I go home angry and check the BCFing website again and it says TiAgra $5.94! So I plan to go back to the store and sought this out! Who's scamming who? All this happened at Corio Geelong store on 25/01/2020 at about 4 pm, and yes I gave him my BCFing club number! So is BCF club a BCFing scam?

Tony No Batteries
Tony No BatteriesSouth East Queensland, QLD

They don't match prices !!!

I asked BCF via online enquiry if they would price match on two marine batteries, as they are between $30 and $80 more expensive than their competitors.
They replied and said that they would if I could send them links to the other websites.
I sent them links for the first four that came on google.
After that, they stopped replying, even though I followed them up ( politely ) two more times.
Do not believe for a second that they price match.

Susan PeatfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Late delivery of gift card

I ordered a gift card in good time ahead of an early family Xmas gathering on 15 Dec, allowing three days spare) and paying for Express Post. The card did not arrive in the time promised and when I lodged an email on their tracking website there was no reply. When I finally rang I was told there had been a lot of problems since BCF outsourced sale of online gift cards. The card arrived very late and went to the post office not my address.
I would not use this company again.

GrumpyAustralian Capital Territory

Appalling response to erroneous fishing reel delivery

I have placed an order for a left hand wind baitcaster reel and was sent a right hand wind version. After contacting BCF, their customer care centre replied in email that a correct order was resent. Fearing for a double does of the mistake (not by me) I called their service line to say I will return the wrong reel to a physical store after I received the correct reel. A week later I still haven't seen the reel so I called the service line to check the progress and to my disappointment I heard that it wouldn't be sent until BCF received the right hand wind baitcaster. All this could be avoided only if BCF runs their mail order in a precise manner. I am still in this protracted mess and hope to receive my correct order.

Grumpy

I have talked to Nahada and being helped with the issue. Hopefully Ill receive the SLX DC 151 HG soon.

Peter S
Peter SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Difficult website to negotiate.One of the worst websites for on line shopping.

One of the worst websites for on line shopping. No information provided about what is still available especially on sales and packages. Slow and cumbersome search capability. Keeps referring to branch store stocks so it a true on-line shopping store or just a click and collect?

No courtesy for faulty product

An extremely hot day out of necessity, bought auto blow up bed from bcf. Found it faulty and leaking once home . I have lung fibrosis requiring oxygen, and did not have any other bed to sleep on. Rang them and asked for their courtesy of bringing another to my home nearby to swap over on their way somewhere. I was given a flat out "no" regardless of extenuating circumstances. Thanks for nothing. Will drag it back to store to get a refund and not buy any further product.

Store LocationIpswich Riverlink
Gary K
Gary KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great CX

Bought 2 camping chairs as part of their Black Friday sale Click & Collect as it worked out cheaper that way whilst actually in the store & had up to 4 staff attending to me & checking their Portal to see when the order came through. Done and dusted in 10 mins & walked out with some camping chairs at a great price - very good customer service