BCF

BCF (page 3 of 8)

Physical store, Online Store
See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BCF

Bhod
BhodFar North Queensland, QLD

DISSAPOINTING

Brought a 10L esky for $79 & returned within 48 hours.
Was able to go elsewhere and buy a 42L for $49.
Although the refund was easy, the Cairns store was dirty & unorganised..
Will not be going back to a BCF after this experience.

Angandcol
AngandcolHunter Region, NSW

Poor service

Need gas refilled three shops in street refill for $19.99 so does BCF Taree. Forster store refused to price match even though we purchased a new bottle from them! Went next door and filled l our bottles.

Andrew M.
Andrew M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One order, multiple deliveries stuck at warehouse

I ordered some fishing gear a week in advance from BCF. Each item was sent individually and two of those held at the StarTrack warehouse. Anaconda for me now on!

BCF refund policy is a crock don’t be caught out.

David R.
David R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service, wide product range, good prices

Sydney
SydneySydney

Expert after service and satisfaction

I had some problems totally sorted by the Manager @ Tuggerah BCF on tent choice. Given the chance, he'll go above and beyond to ensure your camping needs are met, explained and exceeded.

Tony J.
Tony J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service

Went in to buy a rod it wasn't on the shelves went to the counter they said it was still out the back in boxes, went back a week later they still hadn't unpacked them. Ask them to call me when they had and another week later no call I think they are the new Telstra.

2 man swag

I bought a double swag on line. When it arrived, after i opened it the bag was ripped on the handles stitching.(badly)
But the swag was fine thou. As i was going away two days latter didn't chase it up with BCF. Free Delivery so took advantage of this thinking it be here within a couple days as indicated.
Delivery though was sooo slow, it took like a week to get delivered it was only coming less than a hours drive from home.
But upside a good product for price.

mel everitt
mel everittSouth West, QLD

Don't be in a rush

I ordered a fishing rod and fish attracting help and over one week later still had not been dispatched from store and said it was on its way. No excuse Bcf. Poor customer service. Got a one star for the lovely lady named Rula? from the customer number who helped track it down.

Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Over a month and my online purchases have still not arrived... buy from anyone else!

Online purchase was 3 March 19.
- 2 x rods;
- 2 x reels; and
- lures, and other bits and pieces.

Not one rod, or reel has made it to my house. On top of that, their customer service is about as good as a cold pie! S....TH...E!

Overpriced

I bought a 33 litre Willow cooler today from Big W for $29. Went ito BCF afterwards for something else and found the exact same cooler being sold for $79.99 less 20 percent (on sale). That’s $64 after discount- stllmore than double the Big W price - that is just ridiculous!!! Do your homework with this mob!

Adrian
AdrianNorthern Region, NSW

Specials are a scam

After sifting through the countless email catalogues showing their specials and turning up to the store numerous times(11) to purchase items on sale only to find out they out sold out, a couple of times the morning that the sale was advertised to start. BCF obvioulsy carry very short supply of sale items deliberately they are fat to expensive normally. Our family have used this store since opening, we have now voted to ban the chain fro out list of decent retailers. even online purchasing is just too difficult.

Jay
JayAU

BCF fishing rods

Got the savage gear mpp2 rods quality was a bit average but the price was low as for bcf great store love the option of afterpay stores equipment is a little unorganised other than that they’re fantastic

Stephen
StephenLittle Mountain

Absolute rubbish.

You have to create an account to purchase anything. After going through the tedious process & receiving an activation email you click the link. It takes you to the login screen where- your email address is invalid. The physical stores don't have stock so I'll just go elsewhere.

Ripped off, left out of pocket and no item recieved

Ordered the most expensive kayak they stocked...a poor 10 ft paddle, the glide decoy pro 10 fishing kayak online, bcf called me 2 hours later and told me it was missing parts. Was told it would be a 2-3 week wait. Asked if they could get an express delivery. Was told no but the warehouse has 79 in stock. This is such a pain since i was originally going to buy a nextgen 10 for $599....which is better in every way. But i thought id save the time and buy an inferior quality kayak for more money rrp $899 because im impatient, now look where im at. bcf is happy to take your money for inferior quality products that arnt even available and wont assist in making the situation better faster. Lesson learned.

DANOE1
DANOE1Newcastle

More or less too expensive

Compared to some others, prices on boating equipment is worth avoiding and in my case, only acceptable if other shops are shut like on a Sunday arv.
Fishing gear sales are worth a look on occassion and can produce some decent deals.

Poor service

Waited at your Bateman's bay store (my local store I live here) for nearly half an hour after being told someone would assist me in regard to questions I had pertaining to the lowrance 2 hook×4 with GPS that I purchased there and got fed up with waiting and made my final purchase ( 2× life jackets and left).

SusanMR
SusanMRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online order never received

I placed an online order for a gift card which hadn't arrived after 10 days. I called to find out why and wasn't given a reason but was told they could resend it. I told them it was too late and asked for a refund, which I would have to wait 3-7 days for.
There should be some sort of check system to ensure orders are sent.
BCF sent me a link to submit a survey which I did, and because it was a bad review it was removed! So obviously the only reviews you will see on their website are good ones.

Liz
Liz

Item as described, no smile with service.

Recieved a call from BCF to pick up an item I had purchased over a month prior.
Organised time to collect, attended Mcgraths hill BCF. Staff weren’t very friendly but helped with signing off purchase. Left with item but decided not to return or use BCF again due to poor customer service..

Payment fails Money taken

Went online to purchase a gazebo got all the way to payments put all my details in for it to say the payment details were wrong but then checked my bank account and the payment had come out. I rang BCF for them to tell me it failed and they will try return the funds.
I think BCF have issues that they need to look into and stop blaming the customers.
I will not purchase anything again. Very poor.

Marine radio problems.

Steve
SteveHunter Region, NSW

BCF Rude and arrogant just like their obnoxious TV ads

Dont buy from this crap company their prices are far too high the staff are rude and arrogant and have no knowledge of a lot of there products (most of them ) and those ridiculous and offensive tv ads that's turned me off permanently there's plenty of decent camping and fishing stores out there with great prices and quality products that's where I'll be going NOT BCF Cheers Happy camping

Ge customer
Ge customerPerth, WA

Rude staff and don't give refunds on faulty products

Purchased a blow up mattress that was supposed to be the same as the display model, when I went to use it, it wouldn't inflate properly so I took it back to get a refund. They proceeded to test it out and they could see for themselves it wasn't inflating the same as the display model. They said oh that's fine nothing wrong with it and would not refund or give store credit. I have not been back since and would encourage others to shop elsewhere. I am also disgusted in the highly anoying advertisement on tv that they keep playing.

Jo C
Jo CThomastown

Payment on Website

Tried to purchase items on the website got all the way through for it to say the payment has not gone through to check payment settings. Checked my bank and yep the money has come out not once but twice. Rang the number to be told yes the payment had come through but was reversed but they could not tell me why. The money has not been returned to my bank and was told payments are completed by a 3rd party and they didn't know why it hasn't worked. I asked for the 3rd party details and was told they didn't know who it was and I have to contact my bank. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. Will not be purchasing anything again.

Cameron
CameronPerth

I'll buy elsewhere thanks to customer service