BCF

BCF (page 4 of 8)

Physical store, Online Store
See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BCF

Steve
SteveHunter Region, NSW

BCF Rude and arrogant just like their obnoxious TV ads

Dont buy from this crap company their prices are far too high the staff are rude and arrogant and have no knowledge of a lot of there products (most of them ) and those ridiculous and offensive tv ads that's turned me off permanently there's plenty of decent camping and fishing stores out there with great prices and quality products that's where I'll be going NOT BCF Cheers Happy camping

Ge customer
Ge customerPerth, WA

Rude staff and don't give refunds on faulty products

Purchased a blow up mattress that was supposed to be the same as the display model, when I went to use it, it wouldn't inflate properly so I took it back to get a refund. They proceeded to test it out and they could see for themselves it wasn't inflating the same as the display model. They said oh that's fine nothing wrong with it and would not refund or give store credit. I have not been back since and would encourage others to shop elsewhere. I am also disgusted in the highly anoying advertisement on tv that they keep playing.

Jo C
Jo CThomastown

Payment on Website

Tried to purchase items on the website got all the way through for it to say the payment has not gone through to check payment settings. Checked my bank and yep the money has come out not once but twice. Rang the number to be told yes the payment had come through but was reversed but they could not tell me why. The money has not been returned to my bank and was told payments are completed by a 3rd party and they didn't know why it hasn't worked. I asked for the 3rd party details and was told they didn't know who it was and I have to contact my bank. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. Will not be purchasing anything again.

Cameron
CameronPerth

I'll buy elsewhere thanks to customer service

Carolyn
CarolynBenalla

Blunt, Rude, Negative Staff

tracy gray
tracy grayeden, nsw

what a absolutely ridiculousness service

No service

Was at noosa bcf yesterday and there was 3 girls talking to each other and ignored me and my daughter.

james
james

Bunch of B C F-reaking fools

BCF are a very good example of a purely profit driven business that has contempt for its customers. Every time I have been there I am appalled at their prices and arrogance. Recently I bought a camping light and it lasted a week - I really don't know how they stay in business - their only goal seems to be to make the most offensive ads on TV in an attempt to brainwash the population - I hope they go broke - stay away people....!

Unhappy truckie
Unhappy truckieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

I bought a Waeco CF40 fridge Freezer as I’m an interstate truck driver
I purchased it in Townsville BCF it’s had a week and a half of use it’s not cooling on 12v
I took it to my local store in Hoppers Crossing with the receipt and they want nothing to do with it trying to handball it off to a dealer in Geelong and they want me to take it to Geelong.
I thought as I purchased it from BCF it’s there responsibility to send it off to be looked at and repaired or replaced and they won’t give a refund either they want absolutely nothing to do with it.
I will never buy nor recommend BCF to any of my friends or family very disappointed in there customer service

Find out how BCF compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Lack of knowledge unhelpful staff

Been to my local BCF 3 times, 1st time staff we're in no hurry in offering assistance only 2 people in store ,then had to wait for
3 different staff to tell me which life vest was right for my grandson who was there with me to try on, 2nd time bought 3 packs of soft plastics with 2 pack completely no good all kinked tails,3rd time told we don't fill gas bottles in the rain (they have cover over gas station?) and rain had stopped, so was told to go to bunnings after driving 20 mins to get there as they swap bottles, yes they do but at double the price. I was looking forward to my birthday BCF gift cards this week now i think they will be ANACONDA ones.

Lou
LouNarangba

Service??

How rude. Not just another staff member but the manager. Service is not high priority here as I was treated badly. Came to return a product and other customers were served before me even though I was there and waited politely to be served.

Invisible
Invisible

Total ignorance of club member enquiries

They simply do not respond to member enquiries. I now shop at Anaconda and the problem is fixed. Plus they close earlier than most other shops.

JO.P
JO.PCanberra

Worst service

After a recent visit to the store in Belconnen I was so disappointed with the lack of service. I was not attended by any of the staff who preferred to stand around and talk amongst themselves.
The store was not busy at all so no excuses for the lack of service. Only thing o can say is don’t bother shopping there if you expect a friendly smile and great service as you won’t get it!

Gift Card Limit & processing inadequate

The limit for gift cards is $150 which I find totally inadequate, especially if a lot of people put in for a gift card! Went back in to purchase another $50 gift card only to get to end of transaction to have message transaction unable to be processed, all card details were correct checked them 4 times and then proceeded to try 4 more times after refreshing screen each time, same message come up and told to contact customer service, which at 6am in the morning is not realistic, especially when I needed the last minute present by 7:30am for recipient. What's going on BCF?

Fishing

Waited 20 minutes at the reel counter to view a fishing reel. Went to the counter asked for help got none! Girl at front counter asked me what reel I wanted and I said I wasn't sure but I'd like to have a look. I was the only one in the shop. She grunted at me and said someone should be out from the back soon. Told her not to worry! Went to Anaconda instant service! Up sold me and bought extra rod and reel $460.

Nick
NickSanctuary point

Terrible bcf brand gear

I used to love going to bcf because they have a wide range of stuff. The problem I have had over the last year or so is that they sell out of the good brands really quick and the only stuff they sell is there brands made for bcf. I now think of bcf as bunnings for fishing and camping gear. I just think your better off if you don't waste your money on just junk and spend it at a proper shop with proper gear.

Core lighting rubbish from BCF

Dont buy any of the core lighting stuff from BCF, the head torch is rubbish, switch keeps failing, happens on warranty replacement units as well, totally unsuited to night running or walking, very unreliable units. Literally only used it and its replacements a total of ten times. Should be removed from shelves immediately! Wont shop at BCF again until they do remove such rubbish shonky products from shelves!

LittleJimmyBunbury

Disappointing service

E Ilustre
E Ilustre

An example of good customer service

I ordered a gazebo and mesh (store pickup) for an event that I was organising from the BCF branch in Lawnton QLD. A few hours after I placed the order, I received a phone call from a staff member advising me that the product I ordered was not currently available at the store but can be picked up from another store or from Rays Outdoors in Windsor. I opted to pick up from Rays outdoors in Windsor and after the call went to Rays outdoors which was a 5 minute walk from the office and got there, and the products I ordered were all ready for me to pick up.

Jo Fish
Jo FishSydney

Customer service like crap

Went to BCF on Sunday at Taren Point. I got told off by a mid 50s sales guy. Says that cannot whip the fishing rod when testing as it could break. I felt that was a stupid thing to say. How are fishing rods meant to be cast in real life then? I will never again come to such arrogant and racist like BCF again!!!

Bob
BobSydney, NSW

Stupid Advertisement on Television

I will NEVER purchase anything from BCF after their advertisement on television.......it is obviously aimed at lower class individuals. It is unnecessary and puerile.

Richard
Richardalbany

Online Ordering - Very poor - extremely slow delivery

Bought a Christmas present at BCF Online. Allowed more than two weeks delivery. Was promised delivery in 5 days.
Checked my online order, it took them more than 5 days to process the order then it showed as 'awaiting pickup' for another week.
Ridiculous service. Overpriced business, poor service both in store and now online

Nerang store - Say they price match, but then don’t.

happyyappys
happyyappysSydney, NSW

Offensive advertising

I have previously experienced fabulous service in store, and purchased excellent products. However the advertising is extremely offensive. I must not have watched much TV last Christmas, but have noticed the ads this evening. Just terrible. You have lost another customer, and one who actually spent a bit of money in your stores.

Jamie
JamieIllawarra, NSW

Staff have no idea of stock or availability of stock

Staff at Warrawong store are not very well trained. No knowledge of stock and if not available when it will be available. More useful shopping on line!