BCF (page 2 of 7)

Physical store, Online Store
See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BCF

Tony S.
Tony S.Far North Queensland, QLD

My swag lasted two days

Carmel A.
Carmel A.Central Queensland, QLD

No stock again

Once again BCF have a 24 hour sale and once again this Mackay store has no stock... Happens all the time. I’m done with wasting my time going to BCF in Mackay. Very Very poorly run store

Adrian
Adrian

Poor, very poor

Carlo
Carlo

Order processed before they realised they had no stock

I ordered some wipes and order was processed easily enough but two hours after order the local store called and explained the stock didn’t exist and my order would need to be refunded. That was acceptable for the store and myself.
Problem is when I posted this feedback on the BCF website the moderators declined the post.
Simply wanted to provide feedback as feedback is a gift and helps refine processes.

Rod
RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gift card wait

Beware of gift cards
I bought a gift card online for a mates 50 th the day of his birthday
I was thinking it would come directly through in email form
After they accept your payment
You get an email stating it’ll come through and may take up until close of next business day
I purchased this on Easter Saturday so am I to wait until Tuesday
Money is out of my account

Won’t be doing this again

Brett
BrettSouthwest, VIC

BCFing scammed in Geelong

BCFing website has Shimano TiAgra leader for $5.94, fins leader for $1.54, so I go to Corio Vic 3214 store and get 6 spools and it comes to $19. I give him a $20 note and he says now sorry it's $120+! He scans again and its $19, then it's $120+ again. He calls lady over and she says my phone's lying! But it was $19 on the BCFing register. Then she says I'm lying, trying to scam her! I go home angry and check the BCFing website again and it says TiAgra $5.94! So I plan to go back to the store and sought this out! Who's scamming who? All this happened at Corio Geelong store on 25/01/2020 at about 4 pm, and yes I gave him my BCFing club number! So is BCF club a BCFing scam?

Tony No Batteries
Tony No BatteriesSouth East Queensland, QLD

They don't match prices !!!

I asked BCF via online enquiry if they would price match on two marine batteries, as they are between $30 and $80 more expensive than their competitors.
They replied and said that they would if I could send them links to the other websites.
I sent them links for the first four that came on google.
After that, they stopped replying, even though I followed them up ( politely ) two more times.
Do not believe for a second that they price match.

Susan PeatfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Late delivery of gift card

I ordered a gift card in good time ahead of an early family Xmas gathering on 15 Dec, allowing three days spare) and paying for Express Post. The card did not arrive in the time promised and when I lodged an email on their tracking website there was no reply. When I finally rang I was told there had been a lot of problems since BCF outsourced sale of online gift cards. The card arrived very late and went to the post office not my address.
I would not use this company again.

GrumpyAustralian Capital Territory

Appalling response to erroneous fishing reel delivery

I have placed an order for a left hand wind baitcaster reel and was sent a right hand wind version. After contacting BCF, their customer care centre replied in email that a correct order was resent. Fearing for a double does of the mistake (not by me) I called their service line to say I will return the wrong reel to a physical store after I received the correct reel. A week later I still haven't seen the reel so I called the service line to check the progress and to my disappointment I heard that it wouldn't be sent until BCF received the right hand wind baitcaster. All this could be avoided only if BCF runs their mail order in a precise manner. I am still in this protracted mess and hope to receive my correct order.

Grumpy

I have talked to Nahada and being helped with the issue. Hopefully Ill receive the SLX DC 151 HG soon.

Peter S
Peter SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Difficult website to negotiate.One of the worst websites for on line shopping.

One of the worst websites for on line shopping. No information provided about what is still available especially on sales and packages. Slow and cumbersome search capability. Keeps referring to branch store stocks so it a true on-line shopping store or just a click and collect?

No courtesy for faulty product

An extremely hot day out of necessity, bought auto blow up bed from bcf. Found it faulty and leaking once home . I have lung fibrosis requiring oxygen, and did not have any other bed to sleep on. Rang them and asked for their courtesy of bringing another to my home nearby to swap over on their way somewhere. I was given a flat out "no" regardless of extenuating circumstances. Thanks for nothing. Will drag it back to store to get a refund and not buy any further product.

Store LocationIpswich Riverlink
Gary K
Gary KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great CX

Bought 2 camping chairs as part of their Black Friday sale Click & Collect as it worked out cheaper that way whilst actually in the store & had up to 4 staff attending to me & checking their Portal to see when the order came through. Done and dusted in 10 mins & walked out with some camping chairs at a great price - very good customer service

Peter
PeterGippsland, VIC

Dometic 43 litre ice box

Out of stock during member discount promotion ordered on tobe in on a wednsday nor arrived told dont know when will turn up , no interest in ringing warehouse for delivery date .couldnt be bothered with the crap chat from staff at the Traralgon victoria store went to Anaconda same price in stock and bought other gear whilst there , easy fast good service worth the drive, BCF waste of time

Les H.
Les H.Perth, WA

Pretty poor response

I was interested in a solar panel which is sold instore and online. The product decription didn't include the dimensions of the panel so I sent an email requesting that information. I got a response saying and I quote "For the best answer to your enquiry, we recommend you discuss this with the team at your local store." So if I want more information about a product being sold online I need to visit a store. Your kidding me aren't you.

angry
angryPerth, WA

Click and Collect Joke

19.95 tent essential

This tent is brilliant for a ball pit for out side and in, protects from the sun, granddaughter loves it and sturdy unlike ball pits you buy, can zip balls inside as well

Bhod
BhodFar North Queensland, QLD

DISSAPOINTING

Brought a 10L esky for $79 & returned within 48 hours.
Was able to go elsewhere and buy a 42L for $49.
Although the refund was easy, the Cairns store was dirty & unorganised..
Will not be going back to a BCF after this experience.

Angandcol
AngandcolHunter Region, NSW

Poor service

Need gas refilled three shops in street refill for $19.99 so does BCF Taree. Forster store refused to price match even though we purchased a new bottle from them! Went next door and filled l our bottles.

Andrew M.
Andrew M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One order, multiple deliveries stuck at warehouse

I ordered some fishing gear a week in advance from BCF. Each item was sent individually and two of those held at the StarTrack warehouse. Anaconda for me now on!

BCF refund policy is a crock don’t be caught out.

David R.
David R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service, wide product range, good prices

Sydney
SydneySydney

Expert after service and satisfaction

I had some problems totally sorted by the Manager @ Tuggerah BCF on tent choice. Given the chance, he'll go above and beyond to ensure your camping needs are met, explained and exceeded.

Tony J.
Tony J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service

Went in to buy a rod it wasn't on the shelves went to the counter they said it was still out the back in boxes, went back a week later they still hadn't unpacked them. Ask them to call me when they had and another week later no call I think they are the new Telstra.

2 man swag

I bought a double swag on line. When it arrived, after i opened it the bag was ripped on the handles stitching.(badly)
But the swag was fine thou. As i was going away two days latter didn't chase it up with BCF. Free Delivery so took advantage of this thinking it be here within a couple days as indicated.
Delivery though was sooo slow, it took like a week to get delivered it was only coming less than a hours drive from home.
But upside a good product for price.

mel everitt
mel everittSouth West, QLD

Don't be in a rush

I ordered a fishing rod and fish attracting help and over one week later still had not been dispatched from store and said it was on its way. No excuse Bcf. Poor customer service. Got a one star for the lovely lady named Rula? from the customer number who helped track it down.