BCF

BCF (page 4 of 7)

Physical store, Online Store
See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BCF

LittleJimmyBunbury

Disappointing service

E Ilustre
E Ilustre

An example of good customer service

I ordered a gazebo and mesh (store pickup) for an event that I was organising from the BCF branch in Lawnton QLD. A few hours after I placed the order, I received a phone call from a staff member advising me that the product I ordered was not currently available at the store but can be picked up from another store or from Rays Outdoors in Windsor. I opted to pick up from Rays outdoors in Windsor and after the call went to Rays outdoors which was a 5 minute walk from the office and got there, and the products I ordered were all ready for me to pick up.

Jo Fish
Jo FishSydney

Customer service like crap

Went to BCF on Sunday at Taren Point. I got told off by a mid 50s sales guy. Says that cannot whip the fishing rod when testing as it could break. I felt that was a stupid thing to say. How are fishing rods meant to be cast in real life then? I will never again come to such arrogant and racist like BCF again!!!

Bob
BobSydney, NSW

Stupid Advertisement on Television

I will NEVER purchase anything from BCF after their advertisement on television.......it is obviously aimed at lower class individuals. It is unnecessary and puerile.

Richard
Richardalbany

Online Ordering - Very poor - extremely slow delivery

Bought a Christmas present at BCF Online. Allowed more than two weeks delivery. Was promised delivery in 5 days.
Checked my online order, it took them more than 5 days to process the order then it showed as 'awaiting pickup' for another week.
Ridiculous service. Overpriced business, poor service both in store and now online

Nerang store - Say they price match, but then don’t.

happyyappys
happyyappysSydney, NSW

Offensive advertising

I have previously experienced fabulous service in store, and purchased excellent products. However the advertising is extremely offensive. I must not have watched much TV last Christmas, but have noticed the ads this evening. Just terrible. You have lost another customer, and one who actually spent a bit of money in your stores.

Jamie
JamieIllawarra, NSW

Staff have no idea of stock or availability of stock

Staff at Warrawong store are not very well trained. No knowledge of stock and if not available when it will be available. More useful shopping on line!

Sara
SaraInnisfail

Great Deal

Got a great deal today at BCF Innis fail on a new electric motor. Weave always had pretty good service there and it seems to improve each time we go. It can be a little pricy at times but their sales are usually pretty good.

Sparks
Sparks

Specials

Do not trust BCF to have a good price on fishing gear I found there heavily advertised deals are about 30 percent dearer than others. Have been caught out twice believing their staff and will not enter another store.

Jason V.
Jason V.Brisbane

BCF online is a joke!

Being an online service the time frame of each order is beyond a joke! 2 weeks just to get the order processed! Call CS 4 days in a row just to get complete FA in answers besides the words "I will get it checked out for you and call you back" guess what never have I received one phone call! A bunch of crap! Bcf should just shut it down and stick to their store business!

Dont order with BCF - you may pay & get nothing but hassles.

Jim
Jim

Auburn store

Aubrun are full of great staff. Priced matched a weber package deal that another business had with out trouble. Always great to pop into the store for advice on fishing and camping gear

Not happy

I am totally disappointed in bcf and their advertising at the moment, it says in the note above not to use aggressive language, but I don't understand your hypocrisy by saying that when your marketing is all about BCFing fun. Well done I will be cancelling my bcf membership card as I can not continue to support a business that is morally corrupt. Kids watch tv, shame on your company. From an ex customer

Royalmint
RoyalmintKimberley, WA

And I thought Midland was bad

Midland is far worse, they have incompetent staff that think, they know everything about every product, or the product in question, and more often, forget, that with the aid of the internet, that consumers are able to gain knowledge far more than these lying so called sales staff have but you have to love the guy/gal that reads the instructions/sales speal in front of you, as if you can't read and says "it Says this" How does this company hire their staff??? or is Australia going through a job crisis???

Deej
Deej

Bcf dodgy fridges

Purchased a evakool fridge from bcf lasted two and a half years then compressor burnt out // no warranty or consumer protection will help you // they sold me the fridge and told me it had a danfoss compressor which was not true it's a Chinese piece of crap // went in to buy an engel they convinced me to buy an evakool and now I'm stuck with a worthless pile of junk do your self a favour and don't deal with these liars.

Don't buy online - Terrible tardiness

I ordered some camping gear for a trip and it's almost 3 weeks later and I still have not received it. I have called 3 times and been promised it will arrive only to be let down again and again. I checked with the courier and it hasn't even been picked up yet. The customer service is non existent! I online shop all the time and this is my worst ever experience, never ever again!

Bong Che
Bong CheBrisbane Region

The good and the downright ugly

The Townsville stores are justly deserving of the positive feedback they get. They are both excellent stores and very capable staff. The Gold Coast Stores (all of them) have no idea. The staff could fill shelves in a supermarket. The prices have also hiked 25% in recent months. Ads are offensive and so are the staff. Just waiting for them to go they way of Masters.

BCF Goulburn NSW. Bloody Terrible.

Store is always messy, lack of Knowledgeable staff, lack of specials and products that sell in local area .

movn
movnSydney, NSW

This site is a scam

No real product knowledge they rely on there computers.

First of all there product knowledge are pretty average three times now I've rung and asked them if they have the product id like to purchase and three times there computers said there out of stock, I decided to go there and check myself and wham ! There's the stock I'm looking for, unfortunately it's too far for them to walk and visually look and not only that, they could loss sales.
Also the worst with BCF if when you ring for an enquiry about products they ask u to hold, and trust me you will hold from 5 mins to 10 they give me anxiety holding so i just hang up and purchase it on eBay.

Offensive current media advertisement

Revolting Ad!

Their tv ad is disgusting we bought our tent online instead and won't be going back there anytime soon. What makes a company think that swearing (and yep it's swearing!) is a good thing. Families go camping and fishing you morons not just swearing drinking blokes. Revolting bogan rubbish.

December 29th 2016 Update: GROSS

Update: No more BCF gift cards ever. We had some friends and rellies over today and we all agreed never to go there again.

Albert
AlbertSydney, NSW

Liars about price match guarantee.

Recently went to Auburn BCF to purchase Lowrance Hook 5 combo sounder. It's retailed for $749.00 . I found one online from soundmarine.com.au for $519.00 .
I told the manager and he told me he cant match it.
Strongly recommend soundmarine.com.au who are honest with their prices.

paul
paulGoulburn

Useless staff.

Had just bought a kayak. Asked the guy behind the counter if they stocked anything for roof racks and to attach oars etc. He looked at me like I'd walked into a butcher and asked the question. No idea. Anyway a quick look around the store myself and I found what I was looking for. Bcf the kind of store where I have come to expect four people standing behind the register, all looking like they are working but no one actually serving customers. I avoid BCF and super cheap auto like the plague. Very obvious that the two stores are owned by the one company.

Lachlan W.
Lachlan W.asked
Online Store

how do i set up a gift card

Grem
Gremasked
Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G
Cesar Gasked
Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No