BCF

Chris P.
Chris P.North-West & West coast, TAS

BCF is ignoring my issue with incorrect product

I ordered goods from BCF and the order was incorrect. They split the order into six different seperate packages and then became confused and I did not get all what I ordered. I raised it with customer service and BCF was quickly to respond but from the response it seems that they have lost control of the order and does not really know what happened. I corrected their data and now they went to ground and I have not received one response from a number of emails that I sent them.

The worst is this feeling of total hopeless as I can not see how I will be able to address the issue if BCF online ignore my emails.

Battery

Do not buy any battery at BCF. They don’t have any tester to test your battery still under warranty, you have to leave your battery at store and waiting for them to book appointment with suppliers come to test. It’s funny if you use that battery for your car, go to Super cheap auto or Autobarn They will change it straight away for you. And also staff in Keysborough ([Name Removed]) not friendly at all. Do not buy battery at Bcf

Chatterbox103
Chatterbox103Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online disappointment

Ordered Weber accessory online to avoid going in store. Received only part of the product and instead of supplying missing items, I have to return item which means going to drop off point or into a store. Online is contactless so BCF’s error and online service certainly hasn’t responded to the new norm.

Miss
Miss

Great Product, Great Service

Purchased the new 25L Dometic Fridge for my business.

BCF priced matched which was great with it being a new product.

I noticed the instructions and power cord were missing.

They provided the missing items and were very easy to deal with solving the issue quickly and painlessly.

Would definitely use this store again for my business needs!

Alex D
Alex DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seems they don't like criticism

Smiley H.
Smiley H.Perth, WA

" BCF @ Be Fishing Expert "

Blue, BCF - Boating - Camping - Fishing is the brand to Remember, amen. Just a day before my family and I (we) left for Albany, WA. We bought a Beach umbrella (Wanderer), 2xBlue Stripe folding chairs and a Quad Fold/Beach chair for the beaches that we are going to visit in Albany region. Well prepared !!!
Ms Kim, one of the staff at BCF (Myaree, WA) was very helpful & sincere with the advices given to us. Commendable dear, amen. BTW , all the beach essentials that we purchased were very good in terms of the $$ value, amen. Top customers services.
Smiley Joe H @ WA - 27th Jan 2021

Mislead by staff about features of boat sounder

Tia
TiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better Than I Expected

At the least minute I decided to order a fishing rod as a Christmas present. I ordered it online cause it was all out of stock. I ordered on the 22nd and despite me expecting it after Christmas it was delivered on the 24th from NSW to VIC.
And because of how fast the delivery was I'm currently looking to buy another rod the same way. I'd definitely recommend.

Colin
ColinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Damaged goods. Rubbish service.

Placed online order. There was a tank cleaner amongst other items. Was packed in a plastic satchel and not very well protected. Leaked all over other items and basically damaged everything in parcel. What a hard time trying to get someone to talk to to deal with issue. 30 minutes on phone holding then tried emailing and then sending Facebook message. Facebook message back said someone will contact me. No response at all. Rubbish service, do not order online.

SPN
SPN

Great Service

I ordered a click and collect life jacket online and was called shortly afterwards by the store to inform me that they were out of stock but would ship it to me. When there was a delay in the shipping John from the store asked me to come down and pick any jacket I would like and also gave me great advice on how to select the best jacket for me. Friendly and considerate customer service enabling me to get on the water!

Steven McLachlan
Steven McLachlan

Don’t bother ordering on line

Ordered 1x $100 gift card 2 weeks ago and still waiting. No response to enquiry

Never again, wish I had come & read the reviews here first

John
JohnHazelmere

Worst Service ever. I will never shop at MIDLAND WA BCF ever again.

Worst Service ever. I will never shop at Midland store again. I will be returning our purchase tomorrow and will be informing all my clients never to shop there. They should be ashamed.

Disappointed

Steve Chaz
Steve Chaz Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute worst online retail experience

David Edwards
David EdwardsHunter Region, NSW

Appauled

Service was very poor, bought a Shimano fishing combo and it snapped on the third cast.. after I asked the staff to put line on the reel they installed line way to strong for the rod and was poorly installed...

Gremasked
Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G
Cesar Gasked
Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.
Lynette L.asked
Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No