BCF

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (35)

Chris P.
Chris P.North-West & West coast, TAS

BCF is ignoring my issue with incorrect product

I ordered goods from BCF and the order was incorrect. They split the order into six different seperate packages and then became confused and I did not get all what I ordered. I raised it with customer service and BCF was quickly to respond but from the response it seems that they have lost control of the order and does not really know what happened. I corrected their data and now they went to ground and I have not received one response from a number of emails that I sent them.

The worst is this feeling of total hopeless as I can not see how I will be able to address the issue if BCF online ignore my emails.

Chatterbox103
Chatterbox103Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online disappointment

Ordered Weber accessory online to avoid going in store. Received only part of the product and instead of supplying missing items, I have to return item which means going to drop off point or into a store. Online is contactless so BCF’s error and online service certainly hasn’t responded to the new norm.

Alex D
Alex DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seems they don't like criticism

John
JohnHazelmere

Worst Service ever. I will never shop at MIDLAND WA BCF ever again.

Worst Service ever. I will never shop at Midland store again. I will be returning our purchase tomorrow and will be informing all my clients never to shop there. They should be ashamed.

Store LocationMidland

Disappointed

Store LocationCastle Hill NSW
Steve Chaz
Steve Chaz Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute worst online retail experience

David Edwards
David EdwardsHunter Region, NSW

Appauled

Service was very poor, bought a Shimano fishing combo and it snapped on the third cast.. after I asked the staff to put line on the reel they installed line way to strong for the rod and was poorly installed...

Store LocationAlbury nsw
Mark Raff
Mark Raff South East Queensland, QLD

Higher Prize buying online..

How disgraceful business strategy.
I decided to buy 3 Engel Rotomoulded Icebox 165L online from BCF. This wax instead of going directly to the Engel manufacturer. This cost me over an extra $700. This is a disgrace to the BCF name. I am a very dissatisfied customer.. Mark 0448253712.

Scott M.
Scott M.Launceston, TAS

Terrible service

Pat
PatSydney, NSW

Misleading pricing and products. Shocking customer service

Misleading pricing and products. Shocking customer service. So hard to find prices. Products on shelves that have completely wrong pricing. Such a waste of time. Go anywhere else but BCF Auburn

Store LocationAuburn NSW
William
William

Ripping people off at the counter

3 times i have been to cannington store to get fishing gear every time the price on the shelf is different from the price at the counter allways pay more. And $9 for 200 grams for river prawn bait again different price then label$$$

Ian S.
Ian S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Beware Coffs Harbour

Spoke to assistant store manager about spend $150 and save $30, was told had to be a order line for that deal, so I emptied my trolley and did online order in store, then had to wait 1hr 45mins for staff to process order. Commonsense should prevail when customers have all the goods ready on go, rather than blunt rudeness. Lucky Acaconda and Road Tech Marine are now Coffs Harbour both offering customer service.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour
NockySouth West, WA

My second disaster with BCF online

My kids bought me a fishing reel for Father’s Day online (my own had ceased) and it actually arrived in good time, i opened it to set up on the day i was going fishing to find the security device still attached so completely useless and my nearest store 100km round trip away, I contacted BCF online by email and 3 days later i get a reply saying that they are extremely busy and will answer my query within 5 days? Hopeless they don’t even check the goods before posting

Darren Basham
Darren BashamMurray Region, NSW

Very slow delivery

I ordered a tent so we could ģo camping for father's day weekend expected date was Tuesday 1st so I was happy with that. Gave me lots of time, today is friday 4th and no tent so I ring toll with my tracking number only to be told the tent is still in Sydney I paid $90 postage only to be left tent less for the weekend.
The fwd supper centre delivers with in 2 days of your purchase date so will be sticking with them from now on very unhappy with this outcome.

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

BCF Gift Card. Instant Delivery. Personalised & Thoughtful. - BEWARE !!!

Gremasked
Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G
Cesar Gasked
Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.
Lynette L.asked
Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No