BCF

Physical store, Online Store

Neville P.
Neville P.Goulburn Valley, VIC

B C F___ing Ads

I will never F___ing buy from this shop while they continue with this type of F___ing advertisements.
We all know what F___ing stands for, and I find this type of advertising, extremely offensive.

William
William

Ripping people off at the counter

3 times i have been to cannington store to get fishing gear every time the price on the shelf is different from the price at the counter allways pay more. And $9 for 200 grams for river prawn bait again different price then label$$$

Ian S.
Ian S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Beware Coffs Harbour

Spoke to assistant store manager about spend $150 and save $30, was told had to be a order line for that deal, so I emptied my trolley and did online order in store, then had to wait 1hr 45mins for staff to process order. Commonsense should prevail when customers have all the goods ready on go, rather than blunt rudeness. Lucky Acaconda and Road Tech Marine are now Coffs Harbour both offering customer service.

NockySouth West, WA

My second disaster with BCF online

My kids bought me a fishing reel for Father’s Day online (my own had ceased) and it actually arrived in good time, i opened it to set up on the day i was going fishing to find the security device still attached so completely useless and my nearest store 100km round trip away, I contacted BCF online by email and 3 days later i get a reply saying that they are extremely busy and will answer my query within 5 days? Hopeless they don’t even check the goods before posting

Darren Basham
Darren BashamMurray Region, NSW

Very slow delivery

I ordered a tent so we could ģo camping for father's day weekend expected date was Tuesday 1st so I was happy with that. Gave me lots of time, today is friday 4th and no tent so I ring toll with my tracking number only to be told the tent is still in Sydney I paid $90 postage only to be left tent less for the weekend.
The fwd supper centre delivers with in 2 days of your purchase date so will be sticking with them from now on very unhappy with this outcome.

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

BCF Gift Card. Instant Delivery. Personalised & Thoughtful. - BEWARE !!!

Pockets
PocketsSydney

No customer service

Item arrived damaged. I emailed them to inform them and never had a reply. Followed up with second contact, still without any reply. It’s as if there’s nobody reading emails there.

Still Waiting

My kids bought me an online gift card in April. I hadn’t seen the email after 1 month so I took the confirmation receipt to my local store. They recommended in contact the egift card hotline. 3 times I waited over an hour for someone to pick up but never got the chance to speak to anyone. Have now sent various emails with 2 responses but here we are in July and still no gift card?
Feels like we’ve been scammed but all emails look like they come from BCF??

Tony S.
Tony S.Far North Queensland, QLD

My swag lasted two days

Carmel A.
Carmel A.Central Queensland, QLD

No stock again

Once again BCF have a 24 hour sale and once again this Mackay store has no stock... Happens all the time. I’m done with wasting my time going to BCF in Mackay. Very Very poorly run store

Adrian
Adrian

Poor, very poor

Carlo
Carlo

Order processed before they realised they had no stock

I ordered some wipes and order was processed easily enough but two hours after order the local store called and explained the stock didn’t exist and my order would need to be refunded. That was acceptable for the store and myself.
Problem is when I posted this feedback on the BCF website the moderators declined the post.
Simply wanted to provide feedback as feedback is a gift and helps refine processes.

Rod
RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gift card wait

Beware of gift cards
I bought a gift card online for a mates 50 th the day of his birthday
I was thinking it would come directly through in email form
After they accept your payment
You get an email stating it’ll come through and may take up until close of next business day
I purchased this on Easter Saturday so am I to wait until Tuesday
Money is out of my account

Won’t be doing this again

Brett
BrettSouthwest, VIC

BCFing scammed in Geelong

BCFing website has Shimano TiAgra leader for $5.94, fins leader for $1.54, so I go to Corio Vic 3214 store and get 6 spools and it comes to $19. I give him a $20 note and he says now sorry it's $120+! He scans again and its $19, then it's $120+ again. He calls lady over and she says my phone's lying! But it was $19 on the BCFing register. Then she says I'm lying, trying to scam her! I go home angry and check the BCFing website again and it says TiAgra $5.94! So I plan to go back to the store and sought this out! Who's scamming who? All this happened at Corio Geelong store on 25/01/2020 at about 4 pm, and yes I gave him my BCFing club number! So is BCF club a BCFing scam?

Tony No Batteries
Tony No BatteriesSouth East Queensland, QLD

They don't match prices !!!

I asked BCF via online enquiry if they would price match on two marine batteries, as they are between $30 and $80 more expensive than their competitors.
They replied and said that they would if I could send them links to the other websites.
I sent them links for the first four that came on google.
After that, they stopped replying, even though I followed them up ( politely ) two more times.
Do not believe for a second that they price match.

Grem
Gremasked
Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G
Cesar Gasked
Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.
Lynette L.asked
Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No