BCF (page 3 of 11)

Physical store, Online Store

Susan PeatfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Late delivery of gift card

I ordered a gift card in good time ahead of an early family Xmas gathering on 15 Dec, allowing three days spare) and paying for Express Post. The card did not arrive in the time promised and when I lodged an email on their tracking website there was no reply. When I finally rang I was told there had been a lot of problems since BCF outsourced sale of online gift cards. The card arrived very late and went to the post office not my address.
I would not use this company again.

GrumpyAustralian Capital Territory

Appalling response to erroneous fishing reel delivery

I have placed an order for a left hand wind baitcaster reel and was sent a right hand wind version. After contacting BCF, their customer care centre replied in email that a correct order was resent. Fearing for a double does of the mistake (not by me) I called their service line to say I will return the wrong reel to a physical store after I received the correct reel. A week later I still haven't seen the reel so I called the service line to check the progress and to my disappointment I heard that it wouldn't be sent until BCF received the right hand wind baitcaster. All this could be avoided only if BCF runs their mail order in a precise manner. I am still in this protracted mess and hope to receive my correct order.

Grumpy

I have talked to Nahada and being helped with the issue. Hopefully Ill receive the SLX DC 151 HG soon.

Peter S
Peter SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Difficult website to negotiate.One of the worst websites for on line shopping.

One of the worst websites for on line shopping. No information provided about what is still available especially on sales and packages. Slow and cumbersome search capability. Keeps referring to branch store stocks so it a true on-line shopping store or just a click and collect?

Find out how BCF compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

No courtesy for faulty product

An extremely hot day out of necessity, bought auto blow up bed from bcf. Found it faulty and leaking once home . I have lung fibrosis requiring oxygen, and did not have any other bed to sleep on. Rang them and asked for their courtesy of bringing another to my home nearby to swap over on their way somewhere. I was given a flat out "no" regardless of extenuating circumstances. Thanks for nothing. Will drag it back to store to get a refund and not buy any further product.

Peter
PeterGippsland, VIC

Dometic 43 litre ice box

Out of stock during member discount promotion ordered on tobe in on a wednsday nor arrived told dont know when will turn up , no interest in ringing warehouse for delivery date .couldnt be bothered with the crap chat from staff at the Traralgon victoria store went to Anaconda same price in stock and bought other gear whilst there , easy fast good service worth the drive, BCF waste of time

Les H.
Les H.Perth, WA

Pretty poor response

I was interested in a solar panel which is sold instore and online. The product decription didn't include the dimensions of the panel so I sent an email requesting that information. I got a response saying and I quote "For the best answer to your enquiry, we recommend you discuss this with the team at your local store." So if I want more information about a product being sold online I need to visit a store. Your kidding me aren't you.

angry
angryPerth, WA

Click and Collect Joke

Bhod
BhodFar North Queensland, QLD

DISSAPOINTING

Brought a 10L esky for $79 & returned within 48 hours.
Was able to go elsewhere and buy a 42L for $49.
Although the refund was easy, the Cairns store was dirty & unorganised..
Will not be going back to a BCF after this experience.

Angandcol
AngandcolHunter Region, NSW

Poor service

Need gas refilled three shops in street refill for $19.99 so does BCF Taree. Forster store refused to price match even though we purchased a new bottle from them! Went next door and filled l our bottles.

Andrew M.
Andrew M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One order, multiple deliveries stuck at warehouse

I ordered some fishing gear a week in advance from BCF. Each item was sent individually and two of those held at the StarTrack warehouse. Anaconda for me now on!

BCF refund policy is a crock don’t be caught out.

Tony J.
Tony J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service

Went in to buy a rod it wasn't on the shelves went to the counter they said it was still out the back in boxes, went back a week later they still hadn't unpacked them. Ask them to call me when they had and another week later no call I think they are the new Telstra.

mel everitt
mel everittSouth West, QLD

Don't be in a rush

I ordered a fishing rod and fish attracting help and over one week later still had not been dispatched from store and said it was on its way. No excuse Bcf. Poor customer service. Got a one star for the lovely lady named Rula? from the customer number who helped track it down.

Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Over a month and my online purchases have still not arrived... buy from anyone else!

Online purchase was 3 March 19.
- 2 x rods;
- 2 x reels; and
- lures, and other bits and pieces.

Not one rod, or reel has made it to my house. On top of that, their customer service is about as good as a cold pie! S....TH...E!

Overpriced

I bought a 33 litre Willow cooler today from Big W for $29. Went ito BCF afterwards for something else and found the exact same cooler being sold for $79.99 less 20 percent (on sale). That’s $64 after discount- stllmore than double the Big W price - that is just ridiculous!!! Do your homework with this mob!

Grem
Gremasked
Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G
Cesar Gasked
Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.
Lynette L.asked
Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No