BCF

Physical store, Online Store

Paddling Oma
Paddling OmaAU

Paddle too small

Bought childs glide kayak which comes with free paddle. The paddle is only 1.28m long. Considering a paddle should be approx same length as paddler with arms up this might suit a 2year old. The 10 year old boy it is for is 148cm without his hands up. Most other children kayak suppliers supply a much, much longer paddle. I'm very angry that I now need to spend another $40 to buy a proper paddle from another supplier. Kayak is great but would be better to be cheaper without supplying useless short paddle.

They solved the problem

I've bought a product from bcf and it was faulty!! Went back to the store .... they gave something better ... thank you bcf!

Jewfish
JewfishBusselton

No response to customers complaints

Sent 2 complaints to head office during the last 18 months, still waiting for a response.
BCF you need to realise that your customers are the ones who keep you in business.
Won't shop there again.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how BCF compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

petrol95
petrol95Sydney, NSW

Their spiel about customer service, refund policy is a load of crap

GEK
GEK

Nice range but..

Good range of gear but prices aren't cheap and service is poor.

Very limited range (if any) of fly fishing gear.

Swag

Got my son a swag for xmas. When we opened it one of the poles were broken took it back to the store with the docket to be told it's not their problem. Did even get to use it. 260 gone, it's so wrong. I used to love BCF, spent over 2000 there before xmas feel like returning the whole lot, it's the only thing my son wanted. Any other store would have replaced the pole or ordered us one in. Not sure if I shop there again and if I do I be putting the thing up in the shop before I leave.

Rossmelbourne

purchased a fishfinder through EBAY for a pickup at fountain gate store in victoria

After purchase and confirming avalibity at fountain gate store and paying for item i never recieved message to pickup fishfinder that was because stock was not avalible at this store after all, it was only when i rang the store after waiting to find no stack avalible and were told i could drive 45 minutes to another store to pick item up [lucky i called because no person called me] i have now asked for a refund which will take up to 3 days to get my money back, what a poor poor service this is i since cut up my membership card and have unsubscribed from thier mailing list.

Ross

No vision of future sales potential

Phil51
Phil51Sydney

E-Bay purchasing

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how BCF compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

BCF lavernton north

Ordered some u bolts for our boat before Christmas and paid, was told they would be delivered in 3 days. 3 days later we had to fight for a refund. And apparantly a phone call to let us know is "impossible with the number of orders we have". Dropped off a battery that has died under warranty boxing day. Was told century would be out to test it and they would call us within three days. Why they cant do it i dont know . Went back last friday and was told by the extremely rude assistant manager that century was closed over christmas and that again its impossible for them to call us. We go away in a week and still havent heard a thing about the battery. Not impressed.
the staff at sushine are great
rude expensive no customer service

Grem
Gremasked
Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G
Cesar Gasked
Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.
Lynette L.asked
Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No