BCF

marcWestern Australia

Pryml Titan Fishing Kayak - Disappointing

marc

Sorry it is a Pryml Titan with an N - no way to edit that part of the review that I can find...

Gary K

Gary KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great CX

Bought 2 camping chairs as part of their Black Friday sale Click & Collect as it worked out cheaper that way whilst actually in the store & had up to 4 staff attending to me & checking their Portal to see when the order came through. Done and dusted in 10 mins & walked out with some camping chairs at a great price - very good customer service

19.95 tent essential

This tent is brilliant for a ball pit for out side and in, protects from the sun, granddaughter loves it and sturdy unlike ball pits you buy, can zip balls inside as well

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how BCF compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

David R.

David R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service, wide product range, good prices

Sydney

SydneySydney

Expert after service and satisfaction

I had some problems totally sorted by the Manager @ Tuggerah BCF on tent choice. Given the chance, he'll go above and beyond to ensure your camping needs are met, explained and exceeded.

2 man swag

I bought a double swag on line. When it arrived, after i opened it the bag was ripped on the handles stitching.(badly)
But the swag was fine thou. As i was going away two days latter didn't chase it up with BCF. Free Delivery so took advantage of this thinking it be here within a couple days as indicated.
Delivery though was sooo slow, it took like a week to get delivered it was only coming less than a hours drive from home.
But upside a good product for price.

Jay

JayAU

BCF fishing rods

Got the savage gear mpp2 rods quality was a bit average but the price was low as for bcf great store love the option of afterpay stores equipment is a little unorganised other than that they’re fantastic

E Ilustre

E Ilustre

• BCF

An example of good customer service

I ordered a gazebo and mesh (store pickup) for an event that I was organising from the BCF branch in Lawnton QLD. A few hours after I placed the order, I received a phone call from a staff member advising me that the product I ordered was not currently available at the store but can be picked up from another store or from Rays Outdoors in Windsor. I opted to pick up from Rays outdoors in Windsor and after the call went to Rays outdoors which was a 5 minute walk from the office and got there, and the products I ordered were all ready for me to pick up.

Sara

SaraInnisfail

Great Deal

Got a great deal today at BCF Innis fail on a new electric motor. Weave always had pretty good service there and it seems to improve each time we go. It can be a little pricy at times but their sales are usually pretty good.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how BCF compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Jim

Jim

Auburn store

Aubrun are full of great staff. Priced matched a weber package deal that another business had with out trouble. Always great to pop into the store for advice on fishing and camping gear

Helpful Staff

Yesterday I visited the Port Macquarie store and what a busy store it was. We searched for a couple of items we could not find ,one of the staff could see us looking around and came over and said do you need some help. This guy ,his name is John went out of his way to track down the items we were after. At the check out another person commented on how helpful John was. This man is a great ambassador to your organization you need to acknowledge his good work.
Allan Kilpatrick

Slazmo

SlazmoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time for another review of BCF

Grem

Gremasked

Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G

Cesar Gasked

Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.

Lynette L.asked

Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No