BCF

Smiley H.

Smiley H.Perth, WA

" BCF @ Be Fishing Expert "

Blue, BCF - Boating - Camping - Fishing is the brand to Remember, amen. Just a day before my family and I (we) left for Albany, WA. We bought a Beach umbrella (Wanderer), 2xBlue Stripe folding chairs and a Quad Fold/Beach chair for the beaches that we are going to visit in Albany region. Well prepared !!!
Ms Kim, one of the staff at BCF (Myaree, WA) was very helpful & sincere with the advices given to us. Commendable dear, amen. BTW , all the beach essentials that we purchased were very good in terms of the $$ value, amen. Top customers services.
Smiley Joe H @ WA - 27th Jan 2021

Tia

TiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better Than I Expected

At the least minute I decided to order a fishing rod as a Christmas present. I ordered it online cause it was all out of stock. I ordered on the 22nd and despite me expecting it after Christmas it was delivered on the 24th from NSW to VIC.
And because of how fast the delivery was I'm currently looking to buy another rod the same way. I'd definitely recommend.

SPN

SPN

Great Service

I ordered a click and collect life jacket online and was called shortly afterwards by the store to inform me that they were out of stock but would ship it to me. When there was a delay in the shipping John from the store asked me to come down and pick any jacket I would like and also gave me great advice on how to select the best jacket for me. Friendly and considerate customer service enabling me to get on the water!

Brett

BrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding customer service

Went in to the Watrgardens Vic store today to purchase some XTM air mattresses. The young girl working there checked other stores stocks when they didn't have any. Gave us a great deal on Wanderer mattresses in Lieu of the XTM.

I also asked about some lightweight hiking gear which she knew exactly what she was talking about and again gave us a great deal on the few items that I bought.

She was polite, helpful and knowledgeable.
Five stars from me, will definitely be back based on this customer service.

Brett Syd

Brett Syd

Good Value LED Light Bars

Purchased XTM LED lightbar for four wheel drive. Good value during EOFY sale. Big discount. Good quality. Was east to install on Pathfinder bull bar (took 30 minutes). Have used multiple times and provides excellent light

Jayson

JaysonPerth

Taylors Beach, Manager Greg took time to help with boating information

Greg, manager, was very helpful and knowledgeable with regards to restrictions boating info and the local area in general. He also helped us with new crab pots and squid jigs

Ozi

OziSydney, NSW

Our go to tackle shop

BCF is our go to tackle shop. They have most things we need and have specials where you can grab a bargain. If you are after camping gear they have plenty as well.

Michelle T.

Michelle T.Tasmania

Excellent Service & Products

Large range of items and when there was an item not in stock. Staff member called another store and had it delivered for the following day for collection! Friendly staff and provide honest reviews of products, so you don't feel like you're being 'lied to'.

Sofia

SofiaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service online & in store

I placed my order at 7.50am. I made an error, called their customer service line which opens from 730am. They were so helpful. They fixed my order. Exactly 2 hrs later i received a text advising me my package is ready for collection. I chose Wetherill Park store.
They were so professional, polite and had everything ready for me.
My order was correct.
I've had the best experience dealing with BCF, this was the first time i ever purchased anything and wont be the last.
They're so organised and professionals.

Matt Baxter

Matt BaxterGoulburn Valley, VIC

Knowledgeable staff

I found the staff very helpful when I was looking for lures, they helped me and gave me useful tips to use next time I’m fishing, there range is huge

John Menhennett

John MenhennettPerth, WA

Great customer service

Just moved home to the Belmont area and dropped into the local BCF to grab a few gifts and was pleasantly surprised by the sales assist Judy who was extremely helpful. I ended up walking out with some great gifts and look forward to going there again

toasty

toastyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product better service

Thank you for making Christmas shopping easy. We purchased a kayak for our daughter for Christmas. Pick up was a breeze, the product is amazing. We've used it daily since Christmas day. Our daughter loves it

Update: Easy breezy shopping

We bought a junior kayak for our daughter for Christmas, chose pick up as we don't live far. Service was amazing, pick up hassle free. Our daughter loves it!. The quality is incredible. Thank you for making Christmas wishes come true at a great price

Troy W.

Troy W.

Great specials

Knife is excellent quality for the price. The staff were non intrusive and helpfull the store is large, clean and parking is free and plentiful. Greet shopping experience. Large range.

Spreadkindness

SpreadkindnessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

The staff at BCF Virginia went above and beyond for me recently after I was originally disappointed by the actions of another BCF store. They contacted many BCF stores to locate a particular item for me to save me driving all over town.

Ewen S.

Ewen S.South East Queensland, QLD

Always freindly

BCF Maroochydore have the best staff of any shop. They are always smiling and more then happy to help me out. They call over the staff member that actually fishing your desired species and region (Saratoga, in fresh water, flatheads from kayaks) it's great. Plus returns are taken with a happy face and normally no questions asked. My go to.

Clive B.

Clive B.North-West & West coast, TAS

Great light's

Bought 9 inch XTM driving light's online they turned up today and I fitted them to my Discovery, great light's and great value really happy with them bought them to replace a light bar and I'm glad I did, online store very easy to use and delivery was super quick will shop again.

Cass S.

Cass S.

Great Service

Easy to use and order from the website. Postage was quick. I bought the Wanderer Kanga Single Swag and am very happy with the quality. Would definitely recommend this store.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect service from Caloundra BFC ( David ) 3.3.19

Asked a staff member ( David ) some questions on fishing yesterday at the Caloundra BFC, I was taken back on how informative he was to me, understanding, and the length of time he spent with me, note I am a member of BFC club and David did not know this, also I didn't purchase any items, this is what service is all ABOUT, David I hope you or your management read this and acknowledge that your customer service is next to NONE, even compared to any company that doesn't involve fishing, Kind Regards Steven Wills ( caught one last night from your advice Dave :-) )

Outdoor E.

Outdoor E.Southwest, VIC

Helpful BCF Team

I usually find my local store to be very good. Sometimes stock can be low but that isn't the staff's fault if the suppliers are out. I seek out a few staff for my info and they are always smiling and helpful. I wish they stocked more hiking gear, but they do special orders for me because they don't have it in store.

Excellent service with a smile

After purchasing a tacklebox at the Malaga store we were impressed with the salesman who was under pressure as there was only 2 persons working and they were doing such a good job coping with a busy situation.
Thanks for being so helpful .
Regards Terry

Grem

Gremasked

Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Cesar G

Cesar Gasked

Online Store

Do you have a small fuel filter

Lynette L.

Lynette L.asked

Online Store

Carbon monoxide monitor

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

BCF

Compare both BCF
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No