BCIC Bond Cleaning

BCIC Bond Cleaning

See the Best House Cleaning in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sam

SamPerth, WA

Absolutely shocking

Sunali K.

Sunali K.Sydney, NSW

I lost my bond because of these people!!

Anon

AnonPerth, WA

Horrible

Txt night before to reschedule. On the day called my tiny town house too large and would need additional hours and spot cleaning carpet $55. Took the toilet brush. Didn’t clean oven door or a toilet bowl. Saturday staff Member calling to tell me it will be additional cost was patronising and laughed at me, very rude.
Also cleaner locked house and carpet cleaner had to get me to leave a kids party to come and unlock house for him.

BCT

BCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst company ever!

This company quoted me then I paid for the service before they arrived like they asked. They did the cleaning then insisted I pay an extra $200 because my Newly renovated, freshly painted house was too dirty so they needed more money to finish and for a guarantee it would be perfect. The real estate then did an inspection and said they hadn’t touched the laundry, the kitchen was still dirty and it wasn’t done properly. They agreed to a re-clean which they never showed up for and won’t contact me or give me a refund!

Gina

GinaSydney, NSW

I wish I had read these reviews before choosing this company.

A rip off

Dreadful company

A dreadful experience. Very poor quality of work. They attempted to extract more money by claiming the job was bigger than expected despite having a two bedroom one bathroom twonhouse

sarah t.

sarah t.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer DIS-service!

Small unit, 2 bed 1 bath 1 living and kitchen.
During organising prior to cleaning day everything seemed to run fairly smoothly.
Until afterward when It came to trying to organise a re-clean for something that didn’t get cleaned at all (a wall fan); and an oven that still needed to be cleaned more thoroughly. Trying to organise for them to come back and rectify these two guaranteed items was so frustrating! I spoke to 5 people over two days and several emails with no answers at all as to when they were planning to come.
Very disorganised and frustrating to deal with.

I wishI’d read the reviews first

Absolute Scam Artists - Do Not Use!

Kelly M

Kelly MSouth East Queensland, QLD

The bond clean was terrible and I had to pay someone else to do it afterwards

3 bedroom and 2 bathroom house. Moved an hour away. The bond clean was done on time but I couldn’t get back to check it in time due to a family emergency.

Casey T.Hunter Region, NSW

Do not use this company for your bond cleaning ever!

• +1

Terrible Bond Cleaners - do not use this company

Yossi

YossiNew South Wales

Terrible - don't use them!

I had my apartment cleaned by BCIC in June this year at the end of my lease, which turned out to be a terrible experience.

In addition to cleaning to a below average standard, the cleaner caused significant damage to the property by tearing paint off the walls in the kitchen. Lost a material part of our bond as a result.

Tried taking up the issue with head office and they were not interested in helping at all. Awful service and I have complained to Office of Fair Trading given the extent of the damage to the property which they essentially denied despite photographic evidence.

Caroline

CarolinePerth, WA

Worst Clean and no refund - I wished I'd checked the Reviews first

Tabbetha K.

Tabbetha K.South East Queensland, QLD

Never again.. dont use this service!!

KirstyPerth, WA

Worst Clean - I had to re-do everything

After my walk through with my property manager, I was provided a list of 10+ things that needed to be re-cleaned, that should have been cleaned initially. They also cleaned with a white muck thing that left a residue on everything. Here is a snap shot of the list:
- Oven
- Light Switches
- Walls
- Floor
- Walls and the list goes on

Customer service to try and talk with someone is horrible. I was offered someone to come back and clean but I would need to pay $88. Service and clean has been terrible. Do not go with this company.

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Clean and Service Ever

Worst customer service iv ever dealt with - Rude staff - and a shocking attempt at a bond clean - Had to come for a re-clean which was like organising the damn Olympic Opening Ceremony! Don't be fooled by their fancy website pretending they are a professional company - They were incredibly awkward and unprofessional when i attempted to get a refund for the awful services!

Viktor D.

Viktor D.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid this business at all costs! Lazy, unprofessional and are now coming back for a 3rd re-clean.

• +6

Madison

MadisonPerth, WA

Absolutely useless

Casey T.asked

Has anyone ever successfully gotten their money back? I would ask if anyone had a up to standard job done by their people but the 45 1 stars and the single positive review makes it clear that these guys are consistently terrible.

Kirsty

I'm currently in a fight with them to get some sort of compensation.

ScamWatch

Go for it!! I hope you succeed! Everyone has to do the same. Don't let them get away with it. If it cost you $300 for a $500 job it's worth it because it hurts them more!! They have to spend time & money defending themselves & if everyone did that they would spend more time emailing Fair Trading & going to court instead of ripping other people off.

Casey T.

So far I've spoken to fair trading but bcic have been dodging them - they suggested i take them to tribunal so I will be doing so. They are straight up scamming people!

ScamWatchasked

Does anyone else find it suspicious that all the "5 star review" claims all talk about the same things?

1. How amazing the website is......who cares.
2. How polite BCIC is.......I know first hand they're not.
3. The booking process.......not high on many people's list when looking for a cleaner.
4. Most are located in South East Queensland........That's where BCIC is based.
5. None of them are detailed in exactly what BCIC cleaned.......you would think if BCIC did an amazing job they would detail all the areas BCIC cleaned that other cleaning companies don't.
6. Most of the reviews are the exact same length in description.
7. All the reviews were posted in the space of a week.......when all the negative reviews stretch back 6 months.

Almost like a few people got together & had the same idea......don't you think?

Aussie
Aussie

So why should positive reviews be suspicious and not the negative one's as well..especially when you're dealing with unhappy people who have a problem when told to pay abit more and get a decent job done...

ScamWatch

If you bothered to read the negative complaints most of them say the same thing. A cleaning job that isn't up to standard EVEN after paying more.

ScamWatch

Funny that!! After I posted the above statement all the 5 star reviews disappeared. Imagine that hey!! That evidence alone should tell you that something's up. BCIC employees are very active on these review pages & are reading everything you post. Companies aren't supposed to be on these pages manipulating the review scores. How about we all make sure you tell BCIC what you really think of them!!! Report them to the productreview.com.au website as well for violating terms of use.

CategoryHouse Cleaning and Furniture Removalists