BCU

BCU

See the Best Banks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BCU

1.1

Time to close a decades old account

To upgrade a transaction limit , was made to feel like a Columbian druglord being interrogated by federal cops.
It's my money in my account , if I want to wipe my dog's backside with it that is my business not the BCU Gestapo s
Long time on hold and degrading tone of voice from customer service personnel

SusiQ
SusiQMid North Coast, NSW

Not even worth one star!!!

I have been a customer for over 20 years and I never requested any help. Now with pandemic, flood damage and personal heartbreaking matters this bank does not know me from a bar of soap. When you ring your call is not answered and when you finally get a return call all you hear is apologies. Disgusting, look for a different bank!

• Incentivised Review No
  • TopicLoan Application
John5892
John5892Concord

Poor customer service

I’ve been with BCU since 2007. Tried calling their customer service with a simple banking question today. I was told I would have to come into a branch for the information I was after. The customer service rep cut me off mid sentence in my inquiry and then promptly ended the call! So glad they are keeping their overheads down and not wasting any money on “service” training. So glad I called.

Stay Away

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! When you need something from then they say they will get back within 2 business days and they never do. Always have to follow up on requests made.
Save yourself the effort and join an orange online bank (hint hint). So much better customer service, no atm fees, no account fees.

Banks

Find out how BCU compares to other Banks

Lee
Lee

Terrible services

I applied for a transaction account through online and the system has verified my details but when I followed up with bcu, the representative had no idea about the application. I gave my application ref no# and until now I haven't received any call back from bcu as promised

• Incentivised Review No
  • TopicNew Account
Diane Wall
Diane WallMid North Coast, NSW

Loan insurance

My husband got a loan from bcu for a car he paid $20,000 himself and borrowed $34,000 he took out loan insurance to protect me . 4 months later he was killed in a car accident and Bcu wouldnt pay the insurance as he had a small cancer cut off his ear 3 years earlier and they said if they had of known they would never have insured him also didnt reimburse monies paid for the insurance. So not only was I grieving I also had to come up with $34,000

20 Years a member, quality of service now doesn't exist.