be2

be2

1.0

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (0%) · No (100%)
Lyn

Lyn

Scam site cheats customers and provides a platform for scammers

Fran L.

Fran L.

Rip off

Does not state on site that it was based on weekly cost so I purchased thinking it was $8 week only to notice in bank statement that I had been charged on a weekly basis adding up to some $300+ dollars , they trick you into thinking it monthly.... Would never have paid that much for such a ridiculous dating site!

Robbie D

Robbie DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware - so many fake profiles

Fake profiles. Cancelling membership is really difficult & now being ripped off for a second six months of fees. Have asked them to cancel my subscription twice to no avail. Threats of legal action if I get my bank to cancel their charge to my credit card. Do not use this website.

Marce

MarceIllawarra, NSW

Zero stars!! Scammers!!! Do not join Single50

Deb B

Deb BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers Don't go near it!!

Site is full of scammers, very nearly got sucked in. First contact drew me in. Luckily I woke up in time. Very hard to cancel subscription, have had to cancel my credit card but reading previous reviews I am now concerned that it is not enough.

Confused

ConfusedPenrith

Be2 dating site's totally scammers! DO NOT TOUCH.

I have tried cancelling my premium membership but to no avail. They wanted me to send them a signed signature which I've refused. I've cancelled my credit card 16days before my 3 months ended with be2. To my surprised be2 still managed to take out money from my credit card that was already cancelled. I now put a disputes against this company.

Just wondering if anyone knows where else can we go to get this scumbags reported and I believe they have office here in Australia but not sure where.

PenPen

PenPenSydney, NSW

Absolute rort - don't touch with a barge-pole

Misleading to the max! Claims it's free when you register then cleverly advertises $9.99 for 12 months but when you get billed it's for $240! Once I got the receipt I immediately queried and requested a refund which of course they won't do and they've made it incredibly hard to get out of their membership. I have taken this up with Paypal and also the ACCC however given the parent company is in Luxembourg I doubt much can be done. Scamming thieves.

Ruth

RuthSydney

Scam - Don't join this Be2

I saw the reviews below. I guessed what i experienced with Be2 is not the 1st time. Seems like a lot of people got the same bad experience as me.

Got offer for $9.99 for 24 months, but when i finalised the payment, it changed the amount to $231. Tried to resolve it with Be2. I sent several emails, but no response. I raised this to Paypal. Hopefully Paypal can help me to resolve this.

Don't join this Be2. This is dodgy company. They just want money. Total scam.

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

B2B are scammers

B2B are scammers, they just took $359.00 out of my account, and when you go to delete your profile it does not allow you yo do it.

I also emailed their customer service email and it just bounced back .
Luckily the transaction was pending and hopefully the bank can stop the payment. Awful!

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Do not join - total scam

The worst ever dating site possible.

It is shocking, and they make it almost impossible to cancel your subscription. Having to send letters with signatures.
The site is full of people who either do not exist, are scammers or have one foot in the grave.

Do not join.
Definetly the biggest scam of all.

Dee B.

Dee B.Launceston, TAS

Dont sign up its a rort.

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Massive scam waste of time don't understand what you say absolutely joke of a site

In further to my first review they keep saying I was informed of what I signed up to but it seems funny that they say that seeing as I never signed up to this absolute waste of time joke of a company that wont refund me my money when I never signed up to the premium membership why would I be so stupid to pay that much to find love freaking morons

I have been ripped off

I joined what I thought was called Singles 50 with a curly heart symbol, paid a 1 month premium and the payment has been take but I still can't see any people nor can I go and cancel my subscription so it doesnt renew. HELP has anyone been able to do this???

caz

They actually also go by the name True life partner

Andrea

Andrea

Caution be2

I originally signed up for a 6 month membership. I cancelled by telephoning a representative before 6 months was up. Be 2 have demanded costs for another 6 month membership. I have tried to reason with them but they have got a debt collector demanding payments of more money. I have immediately been to my local Police who advised to delete emails from the debt collector as be2 is a scam.

Jill

JillSydney, NSW

Total scam

The site is very simple to join but extremely difficult to cancel a membership.
I signed for a month , it cost a lot more than the 3 month deal, but I only wanted to try it for a month. Now I find a further $200 has been taken out and the only way to cancel is by far or letter to an obscure address in Luxembourg.
The messages I have had I. This time have been bogus definitely. Have you ever noticed that these men are all self employed, travel a lot and are always too busy to ‘meetup’. Somehow I don’t think there is a real person behind the profiles.
Stay away from this site.

AP

APSydney, NSW

Be2 aka Singles50 aka Thieves aka SCAM

Real Life MeetupNo

Run by scammers. Stay away, this includes other sites they're connected with sites like singles50....DO YOUR HOMEWORK

These sites want your signature to LEAVE, they dont have it when you sign up, so how do they know it's your signature? They dont give you access to cancel your membership until its too late. Scammers!

Not happy

Not happyPerth, WA

Scams

Astrid

AstridGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware! Can't cancel subscription!

Tried to cancel my subscription 1 week before renewal date! You can only cancel online, and the feature is disabled (apparently 1 month later and they are still processing your subscription) - so it can't be done and you can't deactivate your profile! Sent several emails to customer service to cancel - no reply until 1 day after scheduled renewal date and reply states that they will cancel after they process your next payment (i.e payment for renewal). THIEVES!...
Quality of site is also poor!

AnnieJ

AnnieJWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

waste of time and money for regional people

Very few clients are not in capital cities . I was being matched with men much older and outdoorsy types. I’m a professional geek type. Admin cannot be contacted for assistance

Brian L.

Brian L.asked

its not really a questrion its just i had a look at your site and now you just endlessly send me fake woman who want to meet etc its a scam i read hundreds of stories of how this site is a scamn so no more emails just leave me alone if you were real id spend money with you but your not so go away

Adventure2020asked

How do I go about deactivating my singles50?

Kat

Katasked

Has anyone successfully cancelled their subscription and gotton their money back??? I am single mum who is unemployed and cannot afford this total nightmare I've just got myself into! Hard lesson to learn and wish I had found these reviews before diving in. What is the best way to make sure no more money is taken from me? I am so mortified and feel sick

Adventure2020

My best advice is to get hold of bank an if have also paypal too lock/replace card an block them from taking out money also with paypal as they will send message an you decline them. You have roughly depending on bank roughly 30-90 days too prove have attempted with them also. I have changed card an also locked with paypal them as also having no luck with this and made claim/complaint with westpac. Incase no success an prove have attempted.

Get an answer from our members and be2 representatives