be2

be2 (page 2 of 12)

1.0

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (0%) · No (100%)
Ruth

RuthSydney

Scam - Don't join this Be2

I saw the reviews below. I guessed what i experienced with Be2 is not the 1st time. Seems like a lot of people got the same bad experience as me.

Got offer for $9.99 for 24 months, but when i finalised the payment, it changed the amount to $231. Tried to resolve it with Be2. I sent several emails, but no response. I raised this to Paypal. Hopefully Paypal can help me to resolve this.

Don't join this Be2. This is dodgy company. They just want money. Total scam.

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

B2B are scammers

B2B are scammers, they just took $359.00 out of my account, and when you go to delete your profile it does not allow you yo do it.

I also emailed their customer service email and it just bounced back .
Luckily the transaction was pending and hopefully the bank can stop the payment. Awful!

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Do not join - total scam

The worst ever dating site possible.

It is shocking, and they make it almost impossible to cancel your subscription. Having to send letters with signatures.
The site is full of people who either do not exist, are scammers or have one foot in the grave.

Do not join.
Definetly the biggest scam of all.

Unhappy

UnhappyQueensland

Singles50.com False price advertising

$9.99 for 24 weeks is advertised and then the charge you $229.00 when you clicked the $9.99. The site has no customer service. You may find something tiny down the bottom a email with your match on it but except anything more a generated answer. It gives other non free legit dating sites bad names as this one is appalling as getting help and response. I haven’t got a chance of meeting anyone as l am so disgusted with this dating site Singles50.com

Pat

PatWestern Australia

Do not ever sign up to these guys deals when they say free or $9.99, scammers!!!

Dee B.

Dee B.Launceston, TAS

Dont sign up its a rort.

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Massive scam waste of time don't understand what you say absolutely joke of a site

In further to my first review they keep saying I was informed of what I signed up to but it seems funny that they say that seeing as I never signed up to this absolute waste of time joke of a company that wont refund me my money when I never signed up to the premium membership why would I be so stupid to pay that much to find love freaking morons

Phoebe

PhoebeNortheast, VIC

Not worth rating not even for one star. Stay away from be2

Trying to cancel auto-renewal. Had no idea it would be so hard to do. They make it impossible.
The only thing you can do is cancel your credit card.
Don't sign up. It's not worth the stress.

I have been ripped off

I joined what I thought was called Singles 50 with a curly heart symbol, paid a 1 month premium and the payment has been take but I still can't see any people nor can I go and cancel my subscription so it doesnt renew. HELP has anyone been able to do this???

caz

They actually also go by the name True life partner

BE2 rip off will give your personal details to debt collectors

Dont go near this site its a scam,hidden renewal conditions after initial payment. Will refer you to a debt collector who will charge you even more again...Stay away from them

Andrea

Andrea

Caution be2

I originally signed up for a 6 month membership. I cancelled by telephoning a representative before 6 months was up. Be 2 have demanded costs for another 6 month membership. I have tried to reason with them but they have got a debt collector demanding payments of more money. I have immediately been to my local Police who advised to delete emails from the debt collector as be2 is a scam.

Jill

JillSydney, NSW

Total scam

The site is very simple to join but extremely difficult to cancel a membership.
I signed for a month , it cost a lot more than the 3 month deal, but I only wanted to try it for a month. Now I find a further $200 has been taken out and the only way to cancel is by far or letter to an obscure address in Luxembourg.
The messages I have had I. This time have been bogus definitely. Have you ever noticed that these men are all self employed, travel a lot and are always too busy to ‘meetup’. Somehow I don’t think there is a real person behind the profiles.
Stay away from this site.

Scam - do not proceed

This is a scam. They do not send any notifications regarding auto renewals and send you to the debt collector within 24 hours of the auto-renewal not been paid. They are after over Aust $360 from me. I have attempted to discuss this with them but they ignore the content of my email, only wanting money.

AP

APSydney, NSW

Be2 aka Singles50 aka Thieves aka SCAM

I Got Scammed

I Got ScammedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay away from singles50 Dawn Butcher is not a person

This is a seriously dodgy site. There is no way to contact admin or receive any support or most importantly report scammers. Stay away. They get attractive women to draw you to email or text.

Stop charging me!

Be2 has continued charging my card hundreds of dollars despite me shutting my account down in March 2019...anyone know how to contact them? How do I get my money back?

Real Life MeetupNo

Run by scammers. Stay away, this includes other sites they're connected with sites like singles50....DO YOUR HOMEWORK

These sites want your signature to LEAVE, they dont have it when you sign up, so how do they know it's your signature? They dont give you access to cancel your membership until its too late. Scammers!

Kiwi D.

Kiwi D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are absolutely terrable and refuse to make contact

They are absolutely terrable they owe me a refund I never used there service and they charged me $300 and refuse to make contact. This is fraud and a scam. Looking at other reviews it seems they have fake profiles

Not happy

Not happyPerth, WA

Scams

Greg

GregMid North Coast, NSW

STAY CLEAR of b2

Got multiple hits from impossibly beautiful younger women who wanted my email straight away. Tried to cancel but couldnt. Now they are chasing me for $418 and have sicked a collection agency onto me. Hope it's just another scam.

Brian L.

Brian L.asked

its not really a questrion its just i had a look at your site and now you just endlessly send me fake woman who want to meet etc its a scam i read hundreds of stories of how this site is a scamn so no more emails just leave me alone if you were real id spend money with you but your not so go away

Adventure2020asked

How do I go about deactivating my singles50?

Kat

Katasked

Has anyone successfully cancelled their subscription and gotton their money back??? I am single mum who is unemployed and cannot afford this total nightmare I've just got myself into! Hard lesson to learn and wish I had found these reviews before diving in. What is the best way to make sure no more money is taken from me? I am so mortified and feel sick

Adventure2020

My best advice is to get hold of bank an if have also paypal too lock/replace card an block them from taking out money also with paypal as they will send message an you decline them. You have roughly depending on bank roughly 30-90 days too prove have attempted with them also. I have changed card an also locked with paypal them as also having no luck with this and made claim/complaint with westpac. Incase no success an prove have attempted.

Get an answer from our members and be2 representatives