be2

be2 (page 4 of 12)

1.0

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (0%) · No (100%)

Scam scam scam

Audrey

AudreyMelbourne

Actually I’m giving ZERO star!! Disgusting website! Liars! Money sucker website!!

FAKE, FRAUDULENT

This site is fake, profiles are fake and customer service responses are automated. It is a trap for the vulnerable and I suggest others to stay away. I guess we live and learn. I have disputed the charges and hopefully my financial institution with resolve this to my satisfaction. Once bitten twice shy.

Kat W

Kat WAuckland

Be2 scam... my response to them

Never again!!!

OMG!!! This is the worst site I have ever been on. The profiles are fake!! I have not met anyone and now I have tried to cancel and will not let me. I sent a fax on May 24, with 3 follow up emails and they said not sent in time, which I did, before 13 June renewal date. I can't seem to find which card I paid it on but I have now emailed the copy and they are saying now they need transmission confirmation. This is a disgrace!! I have said just cancel the membership immediately or I will report them, I don't want any money back.. They leave the email a week before replying. I will keep sending emails until they cancel. Does anyone know who we can report this company too?

Absolutely disgusting costumer service

Scam don't join...

The worst dating online. They fake . I wish I read their review. I press button to join 1 month but they took my money for 6 months. I'm ok with it, I thought was my mistake. 6 months later they took my money again and more than last time. I tried to cancel my membership but the be2 website did not let me. Lucky I paid through my PayPal acc. I call them and I told them that I got scam by be2. I got the refund . so happy . thanks to PayPal customer service. Excellent job.
Should stop be2 operated in Australia. Scam. Scam.

Barbara B

Barbara BLong Jetty

Thieves!!!

I can only repeat what the other reviews have stated. “Fuzzy” photos which were to be revealed only if I paid another $299, so I attempted to cancel - impossible to contact them & they still took $299 from my bank account. There were all sorts of legal threats so I cancelled my credit card as my bank warned me they would still keep trying to withdraw from my account. Surely there is a way to get these criminals???

Lee

Lee

Scam- thieves -don't give credit card details

I clicked on $20 for 1 month trial. They took approx $90 out of my account. I only got matched with 20 guys. Most were false profiles. I spoke to 1 guy only who told me he got matched with 500 women. 1 month later I found they took an additional $200 from my account. In the fine print it says to cancel your account you need to send a fax and ONCE PROCESSED your account will no longer be billed.

Cancellation attempts

My issue is they make it hard to cancel. I had a written agreement that they required 14 days notice to cancel ahead of the June final membership date. I duly sent off a scanned written and signed letter in time for them to cancel adhering to the notice period. They then wrote back and said the notice period was not 2 weeks but 6 weeks and that I would be billed again for a further 6 months almost $300. I said that I had documentation of the 2 weeks and for them not to tarnish their brand name and hassle a 72 year old man. I then had to replace my credit card with a $10 fee as a precaution. They wrote back and said they made a mistake and there would be no further payments required. They were trying it on.

Dont do it

Dont do itAuckland

This site is a scam

Warning scam - do not sign up

Frustrated

Frustratedmelbourne

Total scam, bunch of thieves........total scum.....

signed up...did not like it so tried to cancel premium membership after 1 week. Sent 3 Letters within the 14 day notes period according to their terms and conditions, did not hear at all from them. Send e-mail to Ozi customer service e-mail only automated reply only. Called the Bank and CXL my credit card. Keep receiving nasty e-mail pay up or we will pass on to debt collectors. Will not pay another $ to them! After all I sent them 3 letters to Luxemburg asking to CXL! Wondering if anybody in Australia actually had debt collectors knocking on their doors? What was the outcome? Called ACCC they not really any help and just advice to get legal advice. SOOOO frustrated!

Shocking Scam - Don’t Do It

I didn’t read these reviews and subscribed from the Facebook link. The profiles listed have duplicate photos when I enquired, was advised that these are temporary photos waiting to be updated. The temporary photos stayed on many profiles. The automatic renewal will be charged to your credit card, the only reason mine didn’t is I cancelled my credit card. I now am being chased by a collection agency in Amsterdam theartening a court summons. I’m absolutely not paying anything further this is an awful scam. Please don’t sign up.

What A Sham! Don't use them

Totally false site

My friend joined this B2 site and thought she was getting a bargain
She told me about finding the add on Facebook
I looked it up and saw all these complaints
She then checked her Visa card account and saw she had been charged over 200 dollars instead of what she had agreed to (being less than 60 dollars ) per the add.
She has phoned the bank to cancel the transaction and her card.
I think everyone needs to email Facebook and complain about them allowing this to happen
Surely other people have notified Facebook about this fraudulent practice.

RachRach

RachRachChristchurch

This is a scam and a rip off!

The site advertised $29.00 for 6 months membership. I paid by credit card. Got my credit card statement. Be2 NZ charged my card $299.76

Deceptive, unscrupulous and fraudulent!

Images of potential “matches” are blurred and when you subscribe, you find out they are only “templates”: Not the person depicted. I immediately requested a refund which was declined. Disgusting low life's who should not be able to advertise.

Don't buy it

Don't be sucked in with this site. Simplified profiles, no pictures and the cost is exorbitant. If you decide to cancel they make it super difficult - nothing user friendly here. No money back.

Cass

CassBrisbane

Total Scam!!!! Don't Join!!!!

After joining I realized almost immediately that their were numerous profiles of same person with different names from different locations. I wanted to cancel my membership but kept getting the run around. I've since cancelled my credit card. I cannot believe that this site is still operating in Australia as it is clearly not a fair trading and legit site. Its disgusting that so many innocent people are being screwed over.

Brian L.

Brian L.asked

its not really a questrion its just i had a look at your site and now you just endlessly send me fake woman who want to meet etc its a scam i read hundreds of stories of how this site is a scamn so no more emails just leave me alone if you were real id spend money with you but your not so go away

Adventure2020asked

How do I go about deactivating my singles50?

Kat

Katasked

Has anyone successfully cancelled their subscription and gotton their money back??? I am single mum who is unemployed and cannot afford this total nightmare I've just got myself into! Hard lesson to learn and wish I had found these reviews before diving in. What is the best way to make sure no more money is taken from me? I am so mortified and feel sick

Adventure2020

My best advice is to get hold of bank an if have also paypal too lock/replace card an block them from taking out money also with paypal as they will send message an you decline them. You have roughly depending on bank roughly 30-90 days too prove have attempted with them also. I have changed card an also locked with paypal them as also having no luck with this and made claim/complaint with westpac. Incase no success an prove have attempted.

Get an answer from our members and be2 representatives