be2

be2 (page 5 of 12)

1.0

• Real Life MeetupYes (0) · No (38)

Don't buy it

Don't be sucked in with this site. Simplified profiles, no pictures and the cost is exorbitant. If you decide to cancel they make it super difficult - nothing user friendly here. No money back.

Cass

CassBrisbane

Total Scam!!!! Don't Join!!!!

After joining I realized almost immediately that their were numerous profiles of same person with different names from different locations. I wanted to cancel my membership but kept getting the run around. I've since cancelled my credit card. I cannot believe that this site is still operating in Australia as it is clearly not a fair trading and legit site. Its disgusting that so many innocent people are being screwed over.

Don't do it

This is the worst site ever - a scam for sure. I think the profiles are made up & photograps of people sourced from elsewhere. Real people don't seem to exist. I have sent numerous emails informing be2 that I want to cancel. I only heard back from them when I threatened legal action. I then sent my cancellation in a signed attachment - why do they make it so hard to cancel but so easy to join & then it seems they have a rich vein to draw money from. The instructions in the site to cancel membership simply keep turning you around in circles. I feel strongly that I want to inform some authority about this as I truly think it's a scam.

Paris L H

Paris L HSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a SCAM!

Nola S

Nola SPerth, WA

Absolute Scam

I unfortunately have been taken for a big ride with this site & charged to my credit card after signing up for what I thought was 1 month. Surely this is not legal in Australia when you don't receive the service you were promises and no notification prior to subscription renewal? Now I am getting my emails to "customer service@b2.com" bounced back. Looks like I will be in the same situation & have to cancel my credit card & cop the charges for something I cannot even access. So angry at myself but I feel that this is also something that should not be aloud to happen. Will try to follow up on if this is also legal through ACC.

Mel Wright

Mel WrightChristchurch

Fraudulently over charged

Signed up for A 6 month subscription @$12 something a month. Was charged $299. No one to contact!!!! Do not trust this site.

The worst dating site

I was only meant to pay 1995 for a month they took $80 out of me I couldn't even log into my account. I got nothing out of it at all.

And now the 'debt collectors'

Same nonsense as posted many times below. Overcharged, refused to cancel membership and so I canceled my card. Sent threatening email demanding payment, which was ignored. Now receiving texts, emails and letters from ARL demanding payment on behalf of Be2. Just waiting for a call to tell them where to stick it.

Graham

GrahamBrisbane

Worst dating site,

Wont match with like people,
Lots of fakes, People with same name etc from different location
no photos, required,
When you try to cancell they say they didnt recive it and then you get a nasty collection letters, AVOID at ALL COst

So glad I read the other reviews! Avoid Be2

Alarm bells were ringing when I discovered the difficult process in cancelling my premium membership. I discovered I could not do it online - I had to send a fax to a number in Sydney - really?? I was also getting recommendations from Be2 about women's profiles- even though I specified in my account set up that I'm interested in guys. I am so glad I read the reviews here which are overwhelmingly critical of Be2. I have ended up reporting my credit card as "lost" so my bank will block any further transactions from this dating website. I would not recommend it at all!

Thomo74

Further to my review above I've received an email from a debt collector in WA asking I pay them $400 to "settle the account". Not a chance in hell I'll pay them a cent

Aaaagh

How could I be so dumb. Usually dating sites at least don't blatantly steal your money. I will cancel my debit card and have contacted FBI complaints and may contact the AFP. This is mostly to try and let them know I'm not lying down. Scumbags.

Embarrassing

Embarrassing

I Expensive and difficult to cancel

Expensive and impossible to cancel membership A scam as it was to be over 50 and most are younger
No one is using the site as they seem to all be in a similar position to me .

PETABrisbane

Appalling.

PETA

Can u help? Having same issue and they have threatened action and added fees in top of subscription. I cancelled via email several times. Website was awful. They wanted me to send my photo and signature, too. What to do?

Total SCAM BEWARE

Stay away.

They take extra payments and make it almost impossible to close your account.Been charged repeatedly for same account. Stay clear of this site.

Find out how be2 compares to other Online Dating Sites

It's a complete scam! Stay away.

Don't ever go near this site, as others have said it's a massive scam. I was charged $300 without my consent.

Jon

JonWollongong

MASSIVE SCAM

$10.00 membership bill was $239.
Had to cancel my card to stop them billing me.
Ripoff. Do not be taken im by this site.

Cocomongo

CocomongoMelbourne

Biggest scammers

Do not join this website
The membership costs are not clear, they rip you off charging your credit card with huge amount, they don't reply to emails, their replies are standard emails, they make it very hard to cancel and they refused to refund my money leaving me with $240 out of pocket when I thought I was paying $60.
Their profiles are fake and you can't have a decent connection with anyone.
I'm still trying to cancel that membership

Don’t even think about them

It’s the most fake web site let’s move to tida the people are not real the photos are fake the profile ladies they are all Europeans loads of rubbish and to cancel they want your signature as if they know what it looks like

Wasted money

Wasted moneySydney, NSW

Warning warning warning do not join warning warning do not join

This website is a front for a scan they have no members and automatically will charge your credit card and make it such a difficult process to cancel the membership. Please read these reviews. This site is a scam, they will take your money and make it so difficult for you to cancel your membership.

Brian L.

Brian L.asked

its not really a questrion its just i had a look at your site and now you just endlessly send me fake woman who want to meet etc its a scam i read hundreds of stories of how this site is a scamn so no more emails just leave me alone if you were real id spend money with you but your not so go away

Adventure2020asked

How do I go about deactivating my singles50?

Kat

Katasked

Has anyone successfully cancelled their subscription and gotton their money back??? I am single mum who is unemployed and cannot afford this total nightmare I've just got myself into! Hard lesson to learn and wish I had found these reviews before diving in. What is the best way to make sure no more money is taken from me? I am so mortified and feel sick

Adventure2020

My best advice is to get hold of bank an if have also paypal too lock/replace card an block them from taking out money also with paypal as they will send message an you decline them. You have roughly depending on bank roughly 30-90 days too prove have attempted with them also. I have changed card an also locked with paypal them as also having no luck with this and made claim/complaint with westpac. Incase no success an prove have attempted.

Get an answer from our members and be2 representatives