• Return Claim MadeYes (27) · No

J. MaxwellSouth East Queensland, QLD

It must have been a bad batch...."

Store LocationBeacon Lighting, Maroochydore
S.Little

S.LittleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold me product with wrong colour (miss labelled) and refuse to offer replacement

Worst warranty service ever. I am beyond disappointed. Purchased a ceiling fan light in cool white. The installed product is yellow. They refuse to accept they mis directed and sold a wrong labelled item, after weeks of wasting my time. Bad business.

Store LocationSpringwood
Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your experience with us. We have received your email to us and are getting this looked into further for you. A representative will be in contact with you about this, Debbie - Beacon Lighting Customer Service

Distress 2014

Distress 2014South West, WA

Great customer service

We brought the Madeleine pendant and am happy with the service and product. There were a few chipped crystals, but the warranty process was very simple and staff were helpful and friendly about the exchange.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Thank you so much for passing on this great feedback
We are glad you are happy with your light

Kevin B.

Kevin B.South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product. Horrendous customer service.

Bought their LED ceiling lights and none of them work. Asked for refund and were told to sell it on ebay instead???? Please stay away and save yourself from the frustration.

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Kathryn Skinner

Kathryn SkinnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shop was great, after sales service terrible.

I purchased a fan for my eldery parents bedroom. The shop staff were lovely, couldn't fault them. Cannon Hill store. However the after sales service re warranty request is really terrible. I've been waiting since June 2020 it's now November. If I hadn't chased the claim up nothing would have been done.
Now been told because I've had a chest infection nobody can come and replace the fan. I explained I have a clearance from my GP, and being an asthmatic if I have to wait until I'm not coughing it's going to be a long time. Meanwhile my 89 and 93 yo parents have no fan. I have requested a refund for the fan and the installation. I won't be dealing with Beacon again. Absolutely pathetic service, really not impressed at all.

Store LocationCannon Hill
Lynds20

Lynds20Perth, WA

Inconsistent advice and terrible customer service

Store LocationMyaree

Not happy at all

Bought 2 ceiling lights with bulbs and none work. Beacon refused a return. Ended up buying similar products from IKEA for half the price and it works perfectly. Everything is marked up and doesn't work, customer service is not friendly, will never shop at Beacon again.

Gerry

GerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Resolved a warranty issue after two years , very happy

Had a rattle in ceiling fan. As it was in spare room I didnt report it till very end of warranty period - and they arranged to supply and install a brand new fan very quickly. Very happy with outcome

Store LocationEssendon Fields
Customer S.Beacon Lighting

HI Gerry, Thank you for your message. We are very please you are happy with the service, thank you for passing this feedback on.

GavinPerth, WA

Lucci DC Ceiling Fan

I bought two DC Lucci fans (they are about $400 each) on 4-Oct-20 from Beacon Lighting Myaree WA and I used Beacon Lighting's electrician to install. Both of them were installed but only one was working. Electrician said nothing wrong with installation so it must be the product. Told me to lodge a warranty claim and the earliest slot allocated was a month out 3-Nov-20. Warranty guys called me today to say that 'parts' have not arrived so they will need to wait for it and reschedule.

Looking through the reviews here, it seems this problem is pretty common. Whoever is thinking of buying, just bear in mind it has a 50% chance of the product not working!

Store LocationMyaree, WA
Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Gavin, I have been informed that you have spoken with our Warranty Team and they have arranged for the electrician has been booked to come to your house today and replace the fan for you, Debbie - Beacon lighting Customer Service

Gavin

Thanks Debbie. Yes all is well now. Thank you for following up and seeing the job through - really appreciate it

Norman Lewis

Norman LewisPerth, WA

DC ceiling Fan Warranty

Bayswater branch

After a prompt delivery of my order, one product was faulty. I cannot thank Lyn at Bayswater for her courteous manner and within 2 hours I have my new lamp delivered to my door. Thank you so much Bayswater Beacon Lighting

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Thank you so much for proving this wonderful feedback, I will be sure it gets passed on to Lyn and her team

Donna

Donna

Expensive "Wave" fan is noisy and faulty

For a $650 investment, this fan is very noisy and clunky. It is impossible to sleep at night with it running. I will be replacing it with a cheap fan which I know is silent.

Store LocationCapalaba

Quick and efficient service after a faulty item

Beacon have been nothing but a pleasure to Deal with after a light that we purchased was faulty.
They assisted me with picking a replacement light and then send it to me within two days. Thank you so much

Customer service

After a concern that we had with the store, the store manager was able to address the concern and he explained the product a lot better and show us other products that we might be interested in the near future and he was fantastic, thank you.

Store LocationBeacon Lighting Fountain Gate
Melvin Samuel

Melvin SamuelSydney, NSW

Warranty team - extremely poor service

Store LocationCampbelltown NSW

Chris from PerthPerth, WA

Terrible customer service from Warranty department

Danika G

Danika GPerth, WA

Discolouration to lights due to being sold the wrong globes

Bought a set of pendants with enclosed glass that started to fog/discolour inside. Spoke to store where they were purchased from and was told that the globes (purchased from beacon with the lights) were causing too much heat and causing the discolouration inside the glass, took 3-4 months of chasing them up to finally get all pendants swapped over but had to buy additional & expensive LED globes. Beacon refused to refund the original globes that they had sold us even though they admitted that they were the cause of the problem!

Sarah S.

Sarah S.

Faulty fan - At a loss of what to do.

Store LocationPenrith
Robr

RobrNoosaville

Happy but not entirely so regarding Beacon's warranty & products!

Store LocationPurchased from Noosaville Queensland but all claims go through their on line warranty department
Jam this

Jam this

fan no good, customer service was good

Pasqualina Sasked

Online store

I have a Radar 52 DC CTC fan ORB with light, purchased from Beacon Lighting Bunbury WA. Can you please explain to me why in the middle of the night the light comes on? Also returning home from being away for a couple of weeks, the fan was off when I left but had turned on while I was away. There had been no power serge or the other appliance in the hove would be flashing. Can you Help. Thank you. Pasqualina

Philip A.
Philip A.

We have never had any problems with products bought from Beacon and our problem is within the fan itself, possibly a loose screw, sorry but I cannot give any advice except to contact the beacon people on their contact line.

Hi Pasqualina,
From your description it does sound like there could be someone in the vicinity who also has the same fan, and their remote is on the same frequency as yours. To rectify this all you should need to do is re-pair your fan and remote.

1. Have the power switched off at the wall on for the fan
2. Switch on the fan you are programming and hold the power button for 30 sec or longer even up to 45 sec will do
3. Turn on the fan on to different speeds to check it has paired correctly.

This should solve the issue. If for some reason it does still turn on by itself after this, please contact our warranty team by filling out the following form: https://www.beaconlighting.com.au/warranty-claims

Regards, Rhiannon - Beacon Lighting Customer Service.

Pasqualina S

Thank you. Will trying doing this. Will contact you if this doesn't fix problem. Pasqualina

Mike C

Mike Casked

Beacon Lighting

Looking for feedback, good and bad, on the Beacon Lighting "Atlanta 142cm DC fan and light"
Mike

alison p.

alison p.asked

Beacon Lighting

Hi i purchased 2 ceiling fans the same...l now need a remote control..do l need to purchase 2..or will one work for both.fans.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Alison, Thank you for your enquiry.
You will need to buy 2 remotes initially, as each remote will come with a receiver that will need to be installed in the canopy of the fan. You can then program 1 remote to work both fans.

Get an answer from our members and Beacon Lighting representatives