GavinPerth, WA

Lucci DC Ceiling Fan

I bought two DC Lucci fans (they are about $400 each) on 4-Oct-20 from Beacon Lighting Myaree WA and I used Beacon Lighting's electrician to install. Both of them were installed but only one was working. Electrician said nothing wrong with installation so it must be the product. Told me to lodge a warranty claim and the earliest slot allocated was a month out 3-Nov-20. Warranty guys called me today to say that 'parts' have not arrived so they will need to wait for it and reschedule.

Looking through the reviews here, it seems this problem is pretty common. Whoever is thinking of buying, just bear in mind it has a 50% chance of the product not working!

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Gavin, I have been informed that you have spoken with our Warranty Team and they have arranged for the electrician has been booked to come to your house today and replace the fan for you, Debbie - Beacon lighting Customer Service

Gavin

Thanks Debbie. Yes all is well now. Thank you for following up and seeing the job through - really appreciate it

Lucci wobbly fans

Purchased two lucci fans and they both wobble in high speed . The installation is correct ,mounting is secure so are the blades .

Norman Lewis

Norman LewisPerth, WA

DC ceiling Fan Warranty

Bubbas

BubbasPerth, WA

Quality products, excellent customer service.

We recently undertook the trying task of renovating our home, choosing Beacon Lighting products for majority of our lighting needs. Undecided on which would best suit the home, we sort the expertise of Beacon staff & they did not disappoint. Their guidance allowed us to find not only the most stylish lighting type for each living space, but the most suitable & the most effective.

* the matte black finishes look fantastic with the rest of our furnishings!

Luke W.

Luke W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

terrible customer service

Purchased a ceiling fan, then decided i needed another. Price had jumped 30%, messaged beacon lighting to try and get second fan for the price i paid for the first, was refused even though there was a promotion for 30% off any second fan purchased. No understanding, terrible customer service. never shopping there again.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Great service Big thanks to steve

Thanks to Underwood staff for their great service and Their Electrician Steve for installing 3 ceiling fan and coach light for his very professional job..
I'm Very Happy! And I highly recommend them.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Oscar, thank you for your message and the positive feedback. I will pass this on accordingly. Have a nice day. Emina - BL Customer Support Team

Steven Beach

Steven BeachGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I cannot believe i fell into the up to 50% click bait advertising

So after 14 pages of Beacons range of pendant lights I am yet to find an item that has been reduced by 50% as the click bait advertising suggests.......
OBV A SCAM

Bayswater branch

After a prompt delivery of my order, one product was faulty. I cannot thank Lyn at Bayswater for her courteous manner and within 2 hours I have my new lamp delivered to my door. Thank you so much Bayswater Beacon Lighting

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Thank you so much for proving this wonderful feedback, I will be sure it gets passed on to Lyn and her team
Kind regards Amber - BL Customer Service

Donna

Donna

Expensive "Wave" fan is noisy and faulty

For a $650 investment, this fan is very noisy and clunky. It is impossible to sleep at night with it running. I will be replacing it with a cheap fan which I know is silent.

HillBilly

HillBillyPerth, WA

Pests

I never subscribed to any spam mail with these guys. I unsubscribed THREE TIMES, and I still keep on receiving their junk.

Why do you guys think I need to receive two emails a week with your gibberish?

I won't be replacing any light fittings in the next 100 years, and if I do, it won't be from you.

Do you get it?

Apalling

Worst products, worst service, staff have no product knowledge, warranty department send wrong part, priority express delivery takes three days, preferred electricians damage products while installing them. Would give them no stars if I could.

cob

cobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prices have hiked up during COVID - Dont buy from them!!!

I had researched all the lights for my new house, price checked on March 4th, just before COVID. No sales where advertised at the time of my price check. Now July 14th and the prices have hiked, during Covid. Crap store taking advantage of a pandemic. Every single light i picked has gone up. Below is example of 3
Was $645 now $995 https://www.beaconlighting.com.au/orion-15-light-pendant-in-black-smoke
Was $380 now $569 https://www.beaconlighting.com.au/vaille-3-light-pendant-in-chrome
Was $237 now $349 https://www.beaconlighting.com.au/aksel-6-light-ctc-in-black-clear

Norto

NortoVictoria

If you’re in retail and want to see what not to do... purchase an item through Beacon Lighting

Quick and efficient service after a faulty item

Beacon have been nothing but a pleasure to Deal with after a light that we purchased was faulty.
They assisted me with picking a replacement light and then send it to me within two days. Thank you so much

Customer service

After a concern that we had with the store, the store manager was able to address the concern and he explained the product a lot better and show us other products that we might be interested in the near future and he was fantastic, thank you.

Store LocationBeacon Lighting Fountain Gate

Melvin Samuel

Melvin SamuelSydney, NSW

Warranty team - extremely poor service

DFisher

DFisherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fund my perfect lamps

I was very happy to finally find the perfect lamps for my bedroom. The variety was very good and good sale prices as well. I was only disappointed that they didn't have them in stock.

Chris from PerthPerth, WA

Terrible customer service from Warranty department

Danika G

Danika GPerth, WA

Discolouration to lights due to being sold the wrong globes

Bought a set of pendants with enclosed glass that started to fog/discolour inside. Spoke to store where they were purchased from and was told that the globes (purchased from beacon with the lights) were causing too much heat and causing the discolouration inside the glass, took 3-4 months of chasing them up to finally get all pendants swapped over but had to buy additional & expensive LED globes. Beacon refused to refund the original globes that they had sold us even though they admitted that they were the cause of the problem!

Paula Milton

Paula MiltonPerth, WA

Terrible quality corroding downlights

We have 12 stainless steel downlights in our family room, all of which have been corroding over time, yes we purchased a few years ago from beacon in Mandurah WA but I wouldnt expect stainless steel inside my home to do this. The first pic is a pendant light in the kitchen, corroding away and looking terrible, purchased the same day as the downlights. All of the glass light holders cracked and discoloured, my expense to buy replacements!
I'm thinking the stainless steel is of a very poor grade, so don't expect anything Stainless steel to last very long. Will never buy lighting from Beacon again

Pasqualina Sasked

Online store

I have a Radar 52 DC CTC fan ORB with light, purchased from Beacon Lighting Bunbury WA. Can you please explain to me why in the middle of the night the light comes on? Also returning home from being away for a couple of weeks, the fan was off when I left but had turned on while I was away. There had been no power serge or the other appliance in the hove would be flashing. Can you Help. Thank you. Pasqualina

Philip A.
Philip A.

We have never had any problems with products bought from Beacon and our problem is within the fan itself, possibly a loose screw, sorry but I cannot give any advice except to contact the beacon people on their contact line.

Hi Pasqualina,
From your description it does sound like there could be someone in the vicinity who also has the same fan, and their remote is on the same frequency as yours. To rectify this all you should need to do is re-pair your fan and remote.

1. Have the power switched off at the wall on for the fan
2. Switch on the fan you are programming and hold the power button for 30 sec or longer even up to 45 sec will do
3. Turn on the fan on to different speeds to check it has paired correctly.

This should solve the issue. If for some reason it does still turn on by itself after this, please contact our warranty team by filling out the following form: https://www.beaconlighting.com.au/warranty-claims

Regards, Rhiannon - Beacon Lighting Customer Service.

Pasqualina S

Thank you. Will trying doing this. Will contact you if this doesn't fix problem. Pasqualina

Mike C

Mike Casked

Beacon Lighting

Looking for feedback, good and bad, on the Beacon Lighting "Atlanta 142cm DC fan and light"
Mike

alison p.

alison p.asked

Beacon Lighting

Hi i purchased 2 ceiling fans the same...l now need a remote control..do l need to purchase 2..or will one work for both.fans.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Alison, Thank you for your enquiry.
You will need to buy 2 remotes initially, as each remote will come with a receiver that will need to be installed in the canopy of the fan. You can then program 1 remote to work both fans.
Kind regards Amber - BL Customer Service