Steven

StevenSouthern and Hills, SA

Outdoor bunker light price.

Bought a Brilliant 240V Fraser Bunker light from Beacon at Melrose Park for $84 which was marked as a 50% off RRP special. Saw the exact same item in Bunnings the next day for the normal price of $54. Feel ripped off and will not shop at Beacon again.

Keith

KeithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor excuse of an ASX listed company

Coming from a tech savvy person. Beacon Lighting has by far the worst end-user checkout system that takes approximately 30 clicks and approximately 30minutes to complete a successful checkout for just one item. This combined with glitches during the credit card details and in-store pickup reverting back to delivery option. All regardless of checkout process within a login account or not. Such poor form for such a large retailer, particularly one listed on the ASX. It’s 2020; focus should be towards etrade and ease of purchase. Get with the times.

Mark K

Mark KPerth, WA

Amazing Staff & Advice

Dealing with Kyme at Cannington WA store is a pleasure. So helpful, great advice, couldn't ask for better service. We have kept going back as we keep getting the most sound advice

BasPerth, WA

Fake discounts

I have been to beacon lighting. Over different time they advertise different discount sale, however these discount are not real as they increase the price on the first item and put discount on the second item!
I have a photos of prices on different stages which clearly shows that strategy .
Please stop that ongoing un real discount and do a geniuen one.
Regards.

Sarah S.

Sarah S.

Faulty fan - At a loss of what to do.

Marcia W.

Marcia W.South East Queensland, QLD

Alex C

Alex CNorth Queensland, QLD

Lucci Fans

BevSydney, NSW

Disgusted with service

I ordered a lamp online - the website says you will hear back in 72 hours - didn’t happen - advises the courier will leave the item if not home - didn’t happen!!! One week later I have a shade and no base as the courier company has lost it . Called Beacon lighting who promised a call back by COB and guess what - didn’t happen - all I have is a very expensive shade - never again

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Bev, I am sorry to hear about the issue with your delivery. Can you PM us at support@beaconlighting.com.au the details of your order ie. order number and I will get it looked into further and escalated for you, Debbie - BL Customer Service

Csabster

CsabsterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

False advertising

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Csabi, I am sorry to hear about your issue at our Burwood store. I have passed all of your concerns onto management for the review/actioning. Debbie - Beacon Lighting Customer Service

Beware! Quality & service

RoZZ

Just got an update from beacon. Earliest they can come out 28th feb!!!! Great service. So lights not working in one room & that’s the service we get! Buyer beware!

Chutima L.

Chutima L.Sydney, NSW

Bought floor lamp and it stunning

Night quality product and so beautiful. Bought it online and pick up from store. The transaction went every quick. I got respond email to pick up the lamp in only a few hours

Susan B.

Susan B.South-East, TAS

Don't go anywhere else!!

Clayton & Nick came to see me today after I rang Moorabbin store explaining I was having trouble setting up my LIFX lights. they were amazing & so professional. I just knew they were not going anywhere till it was all spot-on & I was happy. Beacon Lighting have the best & most up to date range & really care about you getting what you want & what you need.

Desk Lamp - joint failure

Approx 3 years ago we purchased an $90 metal adjustable desk lamp for my daughter.
The lamp has sat on her desk, not moved around and cleaned every week.
A few days ago she went to turn the adjusting screw and the lamp came apart at a join.
I spoke with the Shop Assistant at Beacon Castle Hill to inquire about a replacement piece to fix the lamp as it is still in fantastic condition (other than the break). They could not access replacement pieces. We did note that they still sell the same lamp.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Lou, I am sorry to hear about the issue with your lamp. if you PM us at support@beaconlighting.com.au the details of the lamp and your contact details, I will get this looked further into for you. Debbie - Beacon Lighting Customer Service

Lou
Lou
Lisa G

Lisa GGold Coast

Faulty Fan, bad service

We have a faulty fan. It malfunctioned the second day. Its not one of the cheapest fans you can get either. Talking to one of the warranty team and it's almost a 3 week wait to get it fixed. She didn't seem overly apologetic or concerned. When i asked if there was any way possible it could be done earlier, she just stated their electrician was busy in stores as well. Its also cost me extra out of pocket as I had my electrician come back and check his work before i loged the warranty claim.

Robr

RobrNoosaville

Happy but not entirely so regarding Beacon's warranty & products!

Jam this

Jam this

fan no good, customer service was good

Lib

LibSydney, NSW

Friendly service

Recently bought a few lights from Hornsby and Castle Hill stores. Both were very friendly and keen to offer help and advice. The man at Castle Hill happily checked stock at various locations so I could get what I needed.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Lib, Thank you very much for taking the time to pass on the great feedback. I'll be sure this gets back to our Hornsby and Castle Hill stores. Regards Amber - BL Customer Service

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointing of lack luster warranty service

I renovated my house using all lights from Beacon lighting. I had over 10 downlights fail within the first month which I had to take back each time. I then had two step lights fail and had to wait a month before someone came out to attend. In the meantime another step light failed and then had to wait another 3 weeks. The step lights were hard wired and silicon was used to hold these lights in place. Once replaced they were just left hanging in place. Very disappointing and will never use them again!

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney

Great service!

I have had nothing but positive experiences dealing with Beacon Lighting.
I was informed of the progress of my order by a very charming lady at the Drummoyne store. I loved my lamp when it arrived and it was beautifully and safely packed.
I then had to cancel another order I made and I was amazed how promptly this was dealt with and the refund promptly received. I will certainly be patronising them again when I need more lighting. Highly recommended!

Light fittings falling down

We bought and had installed new led lights and fittings supplied and installed approximately 4 years ago .After three years we had a light cover fall down and was damaged witch Beacon replaced ,we were told that maybe it was installed incorrectly.We have had now another light cover fall down and was damaged and they replaced that cover . I was told to check the remaing light fittings and found all the remaing light covers had cracked and broken clips.I went up to Beacon in Clarkson to get replacements but this time they told me that it wasn't covered under warranty .My complaint is that no light should fall from the ceiling as my concern would be damage to property or injury.So can you guarantee me that the won't fall down in the future

Pasqualina Sasked

Online store

I have a Radar 52 DC CTC fan ORB with light, purchased from Beacon Lighting Bunbury WA. Can you please explain to me why in the middle of the night the light comes on? Also returning home from being away for a couple of weeks, the fan was off when I left but had turned on while I was away. There had been no power serge or the other appliance in the hove would be flashing. Can you Help. Thank you. Pasqualina

Philip A.
Philip A.

We have never had any problems with products bought from Beacon and our problem is within the fan itself, possibly a loose screw, sorry but I cannot give any advice except to contact the beacon people on their contact line.

Hi Pasqualina,
From your description it does sound like there could be someone in the vicinity who also has the same fan, and their remote is on the same frequency as yours. To rectify this all you should need to do is re-pair your fan and remote.

1. Have the power switched off at the wall on for the fan
2. Switch on the fan you are programming and hold the power button for 30 sec or longer even up to 45 sec will do
3. Turn on the fan on to different speeds to check it has paired correctly.

This should solve the issue. If for some reason it does still turn on by itself after this, please contact our warranty team by filling out the following form: https://www.beaconlighting.com.au/warranty-claims

Regards, Rhiannon - Beacon Lighting Customer Service.

Pasqualina S

Thank you. Will trying doing this. Will contact you if this doesn't fix problem. Pasqualina

Mike C

Mike Casked

Beacon Lighting

Looking for feedback, good and bad, on the Beacon Lighting "Atlanta 142cm DC fan and light"
Mike

alison p.

alison p.asked

Beacon Lighting

Hi i purchased 2 ceiling fans the same...l now need a remote control..do l need to purchase 2..or will one work for both.fans.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Alison, Thank you for your enquiry.
You will need to buy 2 remotes initially, as each remote will come with a receiver that will need to be installed in the canopy of the fan. You can then program 1 remote to work both fans.
Kind regards Amber - BL Customer Service