BobSydney

They are ok

Have big range if lights. The sensor light we got started flickering few dats after installation , but they sent their electrician to Swab it so it is all good so far

SallyF

SallyFHunter Region, NSW

Service PLUS - Warners Bay

I bought two fans and two lights at the Warners Bay store. One of the fans was a demo fan. When I got it home and the electrician tried to install it, we found that it was faulty (missing receiver and missing cords). The beacon lighting worker came and took the fan while the electrician was here and provided us with a new one, in time for the electrician to install it. Amazing service. Thank You! Will definitely be buying from beacon again.

sucker nomore

sucker nomoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good products no service

Went into the hoppers crossing store today wanting to buy three new ceiling fans, saw what I wanted stood around for 15 minutes but couldn’t get anyone to serve me at least 5 staff standing around and I was the only customer in there but no one wanted to take my money.

Leola

Lacklustre

Smarty

Smarty

Great advice and service

Went to the Nunawading store to get advice on pendants for our Kitchen. Sabine was really helpful. She spent a lo of time going over our needs and ended up providing a great recommendation for some fittings that suit our room perfectly. No sales pressure, just good advice and service.

Toula

ToulaSydney, NSW

Lydia from Killara store- amazing service

I ordered 2 lamps online. One was delivered by Toll whilst the other went missing. I called the Beacon Lighting Killara store and Lydia was most helpful. She tracked down the parcel, kept me updated and provided great service. Thanks Lydia.

Falcon P

Falcon PBrisbane

Terrible after sale service , extremely disappointed with warranty claim , still no response

I have bought a fancy looking fan from the store which costed me around 300 and got a licensed electrician to install it. The electrician found out the possible Fault as the fan was moving sideways and ask me to do the warranty claim. It has been more than 10 days for the claim but no further discussion after first request of video. I have been following up via emails, calls and voice mails but no response at all.

April

AprilGippsland, VIC

Poor service and so much hassle

Purchased items in Beacon Lighting Fountain Gate Victoria but one item is out of stock so was told by the manager that they will order and send the item to our home. It has been almost a month and never heard from The store. Had to drive 2hrs from home to the store to follow up but was told its still out of stock and was advised by a sales lady to go to other store as they have one on hand. Went to the other store and told us that we have to pay for it because their system is not connected or something and then we need to go back to the Fountain gate store to get a refund :( So much hassle.

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing

Hi Linda,
Thank you for your review , we take on board all feedback provided and will have this passed on to the appropriate department for their perusal.
Kind Regards- Tina Beacon Lighting Customer Service

Very bad experience with warranty team!

I am very disappointed about their warranty team. I bought the product and installed on 18/6 but totally not working. I submit the claim but need to wait till 16/7. And they come in and still can’t fix it. I thought they will come in ASAP but they schedule until August. They are not friendly at all over the phone. Just let me know I can take it or leave it later appointment.Very disappointing and won’t buy from them again.

BobSydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Went to Crossroads (NSW) Homemaker centre on 8/5/19, selected two exterior lights. Only had 1 in stock sales person (female) advised me the other light would be delivered within 7 - 10 business days and they would contact me when stock arrived, however if I LIKED I could ring other stores to enquire if they had the other light in stock. (so much for customer service, why couldn't they make the inquiry for me) Paid for BOTH lights on that date. Today is 8/7/19 and I haven't heard from anybody. I'm expecting the response to be "Oh I'm sorry, it was an oversight." Lip service. Not a happy customer. Bob

Tradie

TradieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great design but OVER PRICED POOR QUALITY FIXTURES (TRADESMEN WHO KNOWS)

TRADE USE OF BEACON LIGHTING!
My two cents. look at the other fast growing companies that give way better warranty up to 7 year warranty and are 1/4 of the price of beacon. so its a no brainier to push for clients to use other sources.
Also your quality control of light fittings is shocking. so many lights, time wasted over taking stock back because beacon lighting only care about one thing and that is selling at high prices for standard to shocking made fixtures. had so many complaints about it, but refuse to deal with beacon lighting warranty as i dont get compensated for my time.

Trademen sell products: invest in them and you will reap the rewards.

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

High Prices for Poor Quality Products

Andrew W.

Andrew W.

Warranty service what service

Don’t be fooled. We had lights installed by an electrician which are still under warranty. But in claim from Beacon and the only thing we hear is crickets. Luckily they like the darkness....

Grumpy

GrumpySouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service? No, not really...

Bought LED Kitchen Ceiling Light from Beacon. Took time off for electrician to come and fit it. Once connected the light came on for 10 seconds then went off again. Electrician says the unit is faulty. Rang Beacon who said they would send their own electrician to replace the faulty unit. But the soonest they can do it is over 3 weeks away. A dark kitchen for 3 weeks! No sympathy from Beacon. All I said was "really?!" and the operator said "No need to take that tone with me. "
My guess is they get that reaction a lot! Not impressed! And why do they not offer a home fitting service?? (only for ceiling fans apparently)

Mel L

Mel LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing

Adele

AdeleSouth East Queensland, QLD

So helpful

I have been dealing with a Beacon Lighting store with purchasing items for a new house and the store service has been exceptional. I cannot comment yet on the product quality but the service has been exceptional.

Hi Adele,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback , we will ensure the store mentioned receive the praise they deserve.
Kind Regards- Tina - Beacon Lighting Customer Service

Kylie

Kylie

Terrible customer service

I went into the Beacon Showroom at West Gosford today and I walked around the entire Showroom without being acknowledged by any of the staff. There were 4 staff members on and there was myself and another couple in the Showroom. I walked straight past 2 of the staff and they did not greet me or offer any assistance. I felt like I was intruding. I was keen to purchase the big chandelier that was in the window but I refuse to spend money in a store that treat their customers that way. I think some training in customer service might be needed.

Ylanda

YlandaNew South Wales

Very poor response from Beacon even when fault was actually with their instruction manual!!!

Pasqualina Sasked

Online store

I have a Radar 52 DC CTC fan ORB with light, purchased from Beacon Lighting Bunbury WA. Can you please explain to me why in the middle of the night the light comes on? Also returning home from being away for a couple of weeks, the fan was off when I left but had turned on while I was away. There had been no power serge or the other appliance in the hove would be flashing. Can you Help. Thank you. Pasqualina

Philip A.
Philip A.

We have never had any problems with products bought from Beacon and our problem is within the fan itself, possibly a loose screw, sorry but I cannot give any advice except to contact the beacon people on their contact line.

Hi Pasqualina,
From your description it does sound like there could be someone in the vicinity who also has the same fan, and their remote is on the same frequency as yours. To rectify this all you should need to do is re-pair your fan and remote.

1. Have the power switched off at the wall on for the fan
2. Switch on the fan you are programming and hold the power button for 30 sec or longer even up to 45 sec will do
3. Turn on the fan on to different speeds to check it has paired correctly.

This should solve the issue. If for some reason it does still turn on by itself after this, please contact our warranty team by filling out the following form: https://www.beaconlighting.com.au/warranty-claims

Regards, Rhiannon - Beacon Lighting Customer Service.

Pasqualina S

Thank you. Will trying doing this. Will contact you if this doesn't fix problem. Pasqualina

Mike C

Mike Casked

Beacon Lighting

Looking for feedback, good and bad, on the Beacon Lighting "Atlanta 142cm DC fan and light"
Mike

alison p.

alison p.asked

Beacon Lighting

Hi i purchased 2 ceiling fans the same...l now need a remote control..do l need to purchase 2..or will one work for both.fans.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Alison, Thank you for your enquiry.
You will need to buy 2 remotes initially, as each remote will come with a receiver that will need to be installed in the canopy of the fan. You can then program 1 remote to work both fans.
Kind regards Amber - BL Customer Service