Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn’t buy because nobody would help

I went to the DFO Essendon store today as I need to purchase lights for a new 4bdr/2bath house. 3 staff members ignored me so they could chat to each other. I waited 15 minutes and was not even acknowledged. Felt so uncomfortable and awkward that I walked out. Very disappointing and unfortunately will have to look to your competitors to purchase all my indoor, outdoor and pool lighting

Store LocationDFO Essendon

Shane Cabin 8141

Sheru

SheruGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service

Avoid buying from these guys, bad customer service , not helpful at all , once you purchase anything , they wont like to help you if there is a fault ..

J. MaxwellSouth East Queensland, QLD

It must have been a bad batch...."

Store LocationBeacon Lighting, Maroochydore

dangerous stay away

i have been an electrician for 21 years now , i had to replace or modify just about everything i have bought
at beacon lighting in my house , their cheap electrical stuff gets flog of as high end , but in reality its unsafe and a fire hazard , took apart one of their ceiling fans , cross threaded bolts ,poor connections , you name it
, that's right people if you want to burn your house down , just go to beacon lighting

nafees rafiqueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very rude customer services

Wish I could give them negative star rating. Beacon website customer web services absolutely rude and arrogant. It did not surprise me that they have such a bad rating with customer while they treating business customer rudely. Try to sign up Business trade account with them. Beacon lighting rejected the request without asking any question. Provide further information still reject it by saying I need to have solid trade history with Beacon lighting while this requirement is not explained in Beacon trade club sign up page otherwise I would not bothered to waste my time on their website. Now I will stick with middy's electrical

Maurice RichardPerth, WA

Manager with attitude

Store LocationBeacon lighting's Osborne Park Perth Western Australia
Maurice Richard

ok, willing to discuss to resolve my complaint about beacon lighting Lucci fans

Maurice Richard

I have sent beacon lighting a personal message

S.Little

S.LittleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold me product with wrong colour (miss labelled) and refuse to offer replacement

Worst warranty service ever. I am beyond disappointed. Purchased a ceiling fan light in cool white. The installed product is yellow. They refuse to accept they mis directed and sold a wrong labelled item, after weeks of wasting my time. Bad business.

Store LocationSpringwood
Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your experience with us. We have received your email to us and are getting this looked into further for you. A representative will be in contact with you about this, Debbie - Beacon Lighting Customer Service

Tintor68Sydney, NSW

Terrible response to customer needs

Manager wouldn’t sell only lamp available from floor stock. 4/5 products I liked weren’t available, other stores had base but couldn’t find the shade. Manager and staff Offered no viable options. disgraceful service and staff not responsive to customer needs. In the end I came up with the option of taking a print image of the product so I could insert into the Xmas card. Never again will I purchase a product from Beacon lighting.

Store LocationCamperdown NSW

My best contact is [Details Removed]

Ashleigh U.

Ashleigh U.Sydney, NSW

Beacon warranty issues still not resolved

Kevin B.

Kevin B.South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product. Horrendous customer service.

Bought their LED ceiling lights and none of them work. Asked for refund and were told to sell it on ebay instead???? Please stay away and save yourself from the frustration.

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Lynds20

Lynds20Perth, WA

Inconsistent advice and terrible customer service

Store LocationMyaree

Not happy at all

Bought 2 ceiling lights with bulbs and none work. Beacon refused a return. Ended up buying similar products from IKEA for half the price and it works perfectly. Everything is marked up and doesn't work, customer service is not friendly, will never shop at Beacon again.

GavinPerth, WA

Lucci DC Ceiling Fan

I bought two DC Lucci fans (they are about $400 each) on 4-Oct-20 from Beacon Lighting Myaree WA and I used Beacon Lighting's electrician to install. Both of them were installed but only one was working. Electrician said nothing wrong with installation so it must be the product. Told me to lodge a warranty claim and the earliest slot allocated was a month out 3-Nov-20. Warranty guys called me today to say that 'parts' have not arrived so they will need to wait for it and reschedule.

Looking through the reviews here, it seems this problem is pretty common. Whoever is thinking of buying, just bear in mind it has a 50% chance of the product not working!

Store LocationMyaree, WA
Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Gavin, I have been informed that you have spoken with our Warranty Team and they have arranged for the electrician has been booked to come to your house today and replace the fan for you, Debbie - Beacon lighting Customer Service

Gavin

Thanks Debbie. Yes all is well now. Thank you for following up and seeing the job through - really appreciate it

Lucci wobbly fans

Purchased two lucci fans and they both wobble in high speed . The installation is correct ,mounting is secure so are the blades .

Luke W.

Luke W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

terrible customer service

Purchased a ceiling fan, then decided i needed another. Price had jumped 30%, messaged beacon lighting to try and get second fan for the price i paid for the first, was refused even though there was a promotion for 30% off any second fan purchased. No understanding, terrible customer service. never shopping there again.

Steven Beach

Steven BeachGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I cannot believe i fell into the up to 50% click bait advertising

So after 14 pages of Beacons range of pendant lights I am yet to find an item that has been reduced by 50% as the click bait advertising suggests.......
OBV A SCAM

Donna

Donna

Expensive "Wave" fan is noisy and faulty

For a $650 investment, this fan is very noisy and clunky. It is impossible to sleep at night with it running. I will be replacing it with a cheap fan which I know is silent.

Store LocationCapalaba
HillBilly

HillBillyPerth, WA

Pests

I never subscribed to any spam mail with these guys. I unsubscribed THREE TIMES, and I still keep on receiving their junk.

Why do you guys think I need to receive two emails a week with your gibberish?

I won't be replacing any light fittings in the next 100 years, and if I do, it won't be from you.

Do you get it?

Pasqualina Sasked

Online store

I have a Radar 52 DC CTC fan ORB with light, purchased from Beacon Lighting Bunbury WA. Can you please explain to me why in the middle of the night the light comes on? Also returning home from being away for a couple of weeks, the fan was off when I left but had turned on while I was away. There had been no power serge or the other appliance in the hove would be flashing. Can you Help. Thank you. Pasqualina

Philip A.
Philip A.

We have never had any problems with products bought from Beacon and our problem is within the fan itself, possibly a loose screw, sorry but I cannot give any advice except to contact the beacon people on their contact line.

Hi Pasqualina,
From your description it does sound like there could be someone in the vicinity who also has the same fan, and their remote is on the same frequency as yours. To rectify this all you should need to do is re-pair your fan and remote.

1. Have the power switched off at the wall on for the fan
2. Switch on the fan you are programming and hold the power button for 30 sec or longer even up to 45 sec will do
3. Turn on the fan on to different speeds to check it has paired correctly.

This should solve the issue. If for some reason it does still turn on by itself after this, please contact our warranty team by filling out the following form: https://www.beaconlighting.com.au/warranty-claims

Regards, Rhiannon - Beacon Lighting Customer Service.

Pasqualina S

Thank you. Will trying doing this. Will contact you if this doesn't fix problem. Pasqualina

Mike C

Mike Casked

Beacon Lighting

Looking for feedback, good and bad, on the Beacon Lighting "Atlanta 142cm DC fan and light"
Mike

alison p.

alison p.asked

Beacon Lighting

Hi i purchased 2 ceiling fans the same...l now need a remote control..do l need to purchase 2..or will one work for both.fans.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Alison, Thank you for your enquiry.
You will need to buy 2 remotes initially, as each remote will come with a receiver that will need to be installed in the canopy of the fan. You can then program 1 remote to work both fans.
Kind regards Amber - BL Customer Service