Distress 2014

Distress 2014South West, WA

Great customer service

We brought the Madeleine pendant and am happy with the service and product. There were a few chipped crystals, but the warranty process was very simple and staff were helpful and friendly about the exchange.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Thank you so much for passing on this great feedback
We are glad you are happy with your light
Kind regards Amber - BL Customer Service

DFisher

DFisherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fund my perfect lamps

I was very happy to finally find the perfect lamps for my bedroom. The variety was very good and good sale prices as well. I was only disappointed that they didn't have them in stock.

Store LocationTaylors Lakes
Lib

LibSydney, NSW

Friendly service

Recently bought a few lights from Hornsby and Castle Hill stores. Both were very friendly and keen to offer help and advice. The man at Castle Hill happily checked stock at various locations so I could get what I needed.

Store LocationCastle hill and Hornsby
Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Lib, Thank you very much for taking the time to pass on the great feedback. I'll be sure this gets back to our Hornsby and Castle Hill stores. Regards Amber - BL Customer Service

Bob

BobSydney

They are ok

Have big range if lights. The sensor light we got started flickering few dats after installation , but they sent their electrician to Swab it so it is all good so far

Toula

ToulaSydney, NSW

Lydia from Killara store- amazing service

I ordered 2 lamps online. One was delivered by Toll whilst the other went missing. I called the Beacon Lighting Killara store and Lydia was most helpful. She tracked down the parcel, kept me updated and provided great service. Thanks Lydia.

Ryan

RyanPerth, WA

Expensive fans very noisey on high speed.

We bought 2 of the most expensive fans available in the size and style we wanted and 4 in the slightly cheaper option (that we had in our last house and the 4 cheaper option are heaps quieter.

Store LocationMyaree
Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Ryan. I was disappointed to read about your experience with our fans. Can you please get in touch with us on webmaster@beaconlighting.com.au so that we can try to sort this out for you. Kind Regards, Monique BL Customer Service Team,

Harshinie H.

Harshinie H.Sydney, NSW

Warrenty service

I bought four fans and after few weeks I found some faults. I lodged a warranty claim and I have to wait few weeks for a technician to come out. Its really hard to contact warranty services. But finally they fix my problem. Im happy with their services.

Krugergirl

Krugergirl

Very good warranty experience

RIL

RILRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good shopping

Bought a good quality pendant light online (similar to a cheap and nasty Bunnings version for nearly the same price). The order went through the Burleigh store. Immediate follow up and friendly home delivery within a couple of days. They have a decent range of products so I've been back for exterior lights, an LED bathroom mirror and will also buy a fan. Good experience though please, forget the 'SALE' advertising. No one's fooled by that. Products on sale are mostly the same price if not more than elsewhere.

Marsal

Marsal

Absolutely love this!!

I bought some lights from beacon lighting about a couple years ago and I’m so happy with its quality. This is definitely my favourite lights company and I’ll definitely keep purchasing from them. Exceptional quality!

Liz

LizSydney

Great Customer Service

We purchased products from Beacon Lighting in Bankstown Central. We were assisted by Sarah, she was very helpful and knowledgable with the products and took her time to show and explain the differences. She was also bright and bubbly. Overall a postive experience.

Peter

PeterMelbourne

Ceiling Fans

Purchased two ceiling fans from Chirnside Park store. One was not in stock and wouldn't be for several weeks. Staff member called around other stores, located a fan several suburbs away, had it shipped to their store, advised me when available. All installed and working well, very helpful and efficient staff.

evrydayisafreshstart

evrydayisafreshstartPerth, WA

Hit and miss

I recently went to the Clarkson store and was so blown away by the delightfully pleasant customer service, that I couldn't resist writing a review on their website. Shouldn't have bothered. The next two times I went to collect an online order, one at Clarkson and one at Joondalup, and had to speak to both stores on the phone, customer service was nowhere to be found. I was having to repeat myself, spell things out several times, "argue" about the way I had explained my query. Then in store she couldn't figure out how to bring up my details and I had to painfully stand by as she got increasingly frustrated. Luckily I have now finished buying pendants!

Thanks team!

Thanks to the team at Beacon Alexandria for helping me to get the most practical and stylish items at the best prices.

Kangaray

KangarayBrisbane

Good Advice.

Bought 4 fans in the sale. There's always a sale on though haha. I bought Lucci DC fans. Very good. Can't fault them yet. Quiet and powerful. Kids leave fans on all the time so DC more economical.

pont67

pont67AU

A better result second time around

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Pont67, Thank you for taking the time to provide this review. I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved and will be sure to pass this onto all involved. Kind Regards, Tina -BL Customer Service

JayB

JayBSydney

Great service - Campbelltown Store

I recently purchased a few items from the Campbelltown store and was blown away with the excellent customer service and helpful advice. Keep up the great work

Hi JayB,
Thank you for your feedback in regards to the service you received from the Campbelltown store, we will be sure to pass this on. Kind Regards, Tina-Beacon Lighting Customer Service

Excellent service beautifull looking store

I recently called into beacon lighting mandurah gordon road and was amazed at how clean and fresh the store looked even though they where doing work around the store they still jept it tidy and as soon as i walked in the door a lady put down the tools she was using and asked if i needed a hand with anything i said yes and the lady was so helpful on idea and styles of lights to go in my house that we are renovating she even did us up a free quote i would just like to thank them their excellent service and lovely attitude and patient cant wait to go back
fast service and very knowledgeable

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

We appreciate your feedback, regarding your recent shopping experience in our Mandurah Store. We will ensure that your feedback is passed onto the respective parties.

Pasqualina Sasked

Online store

I have a Radar 52 DC CTC fan ORB with light, purchased from Beacon Lighting Bunbury WA. Can you please explain to me why in the middle of the night the light comes on? Also returning home from being away for a couple of weeks, the fan was off when I left but had turned on while I was away. There had been no power serge or the other appliance in the hove would be flashing. Can you Help. Thank you. Pasqualina

Philip A.
Philip A.

We have never had any problems with products bought from Beacon and our problem is within the fan itself, possibly a loose screw, sorry but I cannot give any advice except to contact the beacon people on their contact line.

Hi Pasqualina,
From your description it does sound like there could be someone in the vicinity who also has the same fan, and their remote is on the same frequency as yours. To rectify this all you should need to do is re-pair your fan and remote.

1. Have the power switched off at the wall on for the fan
2. Switch on the fan you are programming and hold the power button for 30 sec or longer even up to 45 sec will do
3. Turn on the fan on to different speeds to check it has paired correctly.

This should solve the issue. If for some reason it does still turn on by itself after this, please contact our warranty team by filling out the following form: https://www.beaconlighting.com.au/warranty-claims

Regards, Rhiannon - Beacon Lighting Customer Service.

Pasqualina S

Thank you. Will trying doing this. Will contact you if this doesn't fix problem. Pasqualina

Mike C

Mike Casked

Beacon Lighting

Looking for feedback, good and bad, on the Beacon Lighting "Atlanta 142cm DC fan and light"
Mike

alison p.

alison p.asked

Beacon Lighting

Hi i purchased 2 ceiling fans the same...l now need a remote control..do l need to purchase 2..or will one work for both.fans.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Alison, Thank you for your enquiry.
You will need to buy 2 remotes initially, as each remote will come with a receiver that will need to be installed in the canopy of the fan. You can then program 1 remote to work both fans.
Kind regards Amber - BL Customer Service