jacintalindsay

jacintalindsaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service & Fast Delivery

I bought 6 x Bayside Calypso Fans on Wednesday night with my VIP 40% off every second fan offer and the fans were delivered around midday on Friday. I am very happy with my purchase. Their website is great - easy to navigate and order with free delivery. Our previous fans had rusted after 12 years so it was time to replace them.

Kathryn Skinner

Kathryn SkinnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shop was great, after sales service terrible.

I purchased a fan for my eldery parents bedroom. The shop staff were lovely, couldn't fault them. Cannon Hill store. However the after sales service re warranty request is really terrible. I've been waiting since June 2020 it's now November. If I hadn't chased the claim up nothing would have been done.
Now been told because I've had a chest infection nobody can come and replace the fan. I explained I have a clearance from my GP, and being an asthmatic if I have to wait until I'm not coughing it's going to be a long time. Meanwhile my 89 and 93 yo parents have no fan. I have requested a refund for the fan and the installation. I won't be dealing with Beacon again. Absolutely pathetic service, really not impressed at all.

Store LocationCannon Hill
Gerry

GerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Resolved a warranty issue after two years , very happy

Had a rattle in ceiling fan. As it was in spare room I didnt report it till very end of warranty period - and they arranged to supply and install a brand new fan very quickly. Very happy with outcome

Store LocationEssendon Fields
Customer S.Beacon Lighting

HI Gerry, Thank you for your message. We are very please you are happy with the service, thank you for passing this feedback on.

Bubbas

BubbasPerth, WA

Quality products, excellent customer service.

We recently undertook the trying task of renovating our home, choosing Beacon Lighting products for majority of our lighting needs. Undecided on which would best suit the home, we sort the expertise of Beacon staff & they did not disappoint. Their guidance allowed us to find not only the most stylish lighting type for each living space, but the most suitable & the most effective.

* the matte black finishes look fantastic with the rest of our furnishings!

Great service Big thanks to steve

Thanks to Underwood staff for their great service and Their Electrician Steve for installing 3 ceiling fan and coach light for his very professional job..
I'm Very Happy! And I highly recommend them.

Store LocationUnderwood
Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Oscar, thank you for your message and the positive feedback. I will pass this on accordingly. Have a nice day. Emina - BL Customer Support Team

Bayswater branch

After a prompt delivery of my order, one product was faulty. I cannot thank Lyn at Bayswater for her courteous manner and within 2 hours I have my new lamp delivered to my door. Thank you so much Bayswater Beacon Lighting

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Thank you so much for proving this wonderful feedback, I will be sure it gets passed on to Lyn and her team
Kind regards Amber - BL Customer Service

Quick and efficient service after a faulty item

Beacon have been nothing but a pleasure to Deal with after a light that we purchased was faulty.
They assisted me with picking a replacement light and then send it to me within two days. Thank you so much

Customer service

After a concern that we had with the store, the store manager was able to address the concern and he explained the product a lot better and show us other products that we might be interested in the near future and he was fantastic, thank you.

Store LocationBeacon Lighting Fountain Gate
Mark K

Mark KPerth, WA

Amazing Staff & Advice

Dealing with Kyme at Cannington WA store is a pleasure. So helpful, great advice, couldn't ask for better service. We have kept going back as we keep getting the most sound advice

Store LocationCannington WA

Chutima L.

Chutima L.Sydney, NSW

Bought floor lamp and it stunning

Night quality product and so beautiful. Bought it online and pick up from store. The transaction went every quick. I got respond email to pick up the lamp in only a few hours

Susan B.

Susan B.South-East, TAS

Don't go anywhere else!!

Clayton & Nick came to see me today after I rang Moorabbin store explaining I was having trouble setting up my LIFX lights. they were amazing & so professional. I just knew they were not going anywhere till it was all spot-on & I was happy. Beacon Lighting have the best & most up to date range & really care about you getting what you want & what you need.

Store LocationMoorabbin
Robr

RobrNoosaville

Happy but not entirely so regarding Beacon's warranty & products!

Store LocationPurchased from Noosaville Queensland but all claims go through their on line warranty department
Jam this

Jam this

fan no good, customer service was good

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney

Great service!

I have had nothing but positive experiences dealing with Beacon Lighting.
I was informed of the progress of my order by a very charming lady at the Drummoyne store. I loved my lamp when it arrived and it was beautifully and safely packed.
I then had to cancel another order I made and I was amazed how promptly this was dealt with and the refund promptly received. I will certainly be patronising them again when I need more lighting. Highly recommended!

SallyF

SallyFHunter Region, NSW

Service PLUS - Warners Bay

I bought two fans and two lights at the Warners Bay store. One of the fans was a demo fan. When I got it home and the electrician tried to install it, we found that it was faulty (missing receiver and missing cords). The beacon lighting worker came and took the fan while the electrician was here and provided us with a new one, in time for the electrician to install it. Amazing service. Thank You! Will definitely be buying from beacon again.

Store LocationWarners Bay

Smarty

Smarty

Great advice and service

Went to the Nunawading store to get advice on pendants for our Kitchen. Sabine was really helpful. She spent a lo of time going over our needs and ended up providing a great recommendation for some fittings that suit our room perfectly. No sales pressure, just good advice and service.

Store LocationNunawading Vic
Adele

AdeleSouth East Queensland, QLD

So helpful

I have been dealing with a Beacon Lighting store with purchasing items for a new house and the store service has been exceptional. I cannot comment yet on the product quality but the service has been exceptional.

Store LocationBurleigh Heads

Hi Adele,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback , we will ensure the store mentioned receive the praise they deserve.
Kind Regards- Tina - Beacon Lighting Customer Service

Ryan

RyanSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service at Marsden Park Store

I would like to commend Kiano who assisted me at the store. He was very knowledgeable of their products and patiently explained to me all the pros and cons for each type of ceiling fan and light fitting I was looking for. All my queries were answered and also gave me advises on which is most suitable for my needs. Since the items were bulky, he even offered to assist me on carrying some of it to my car. That's what you call an excellent customer service. Overall experience was great, and I will surely recommend their Marsden Park store!

Since I am currently building a house and haven't installed the items yet, I just hope I don't experience any quality or warranty issues as what I have read from other reviews here.

Store LocationMarsden Park
Happy customer

Happy customerSydney

Hamish makes it 5 stars

I have had varying degrees of customer experience with Beacon Lighting, depending on who I deal with and which store.
The five stars is for my experiences with Hamish from the Artarmon branch. He is very knowledgeable, professional and is very customer focused. I have bought most of my lights from Beacon due to the service and guidance from Hamish. I have gone back a few times to buy more. Thanks for all your help Hamish

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Happy customer, thanks for your post and I'm glad to hear about your in-store experience at the Artarmon store with Hamish. I will pass this feedback onto upper management for their recognition. David - BL Customer

Trudy

Trudy

Love these lights

I have found the perfect lights for apartments with low ceilings. These are not 'downlights' but they are on 35mm from ceiling, they are a small 'mushroom' light. They are excellent all-rounder in that they are suitable for bathrooms, kitchens, laundries and every other room in the apartment (or house). They are Ledlux Remmi and come in several diameters in round and square and they can be dimmed, and come in cool and warm. They hit the spot, perfect!

Pasqualina Sasked

Online store

I have a Radar 52 DC CTC fan ORB with light, purchased from Beacon Lighting Bunbury WA. Can you please explain to me why in the middle of the night the light comes on? Also returning home from being away for a couple of weeks, the fan was off when I left but had turned on while I was away. There had been no power serge or the other appliance in the hove would be flashing. Can you Help. Thank you. Pasqualina

Philip A.
Philip A.

We have never had any problems with products bought from Beacon and our problem is within the fan itself, possibly a loose screw, sorry but I cannot give any advice except to contact the beacon people on their contact line.

Hi Pasqualina,
From your description it does sound like there could be someone in the vicinity who also has the same fan, and their remote is on the same frequency as yours. To rectify this all you should need to do is re-pair your fan and remote.

1. Have the power switched off at the wall on for the fan
2. Switch on the fan you are programming and hold the power button for 30 sec or longer even up to 45 sec will do
3. Turn on the fan on to different speeds to check it has paired correctly.

This should solve the issue. If for some reason it does still turn on by itself after this, please contact our warranty team by filling out the following form: https://www.beaconlighting.com.au/warranty-claims

Regards, Rhiannon - Beacon Lighting Customer Service.

Pasqualina S

Thank you. Will trying doing this. Will contact you if this doesn't fix problem. Pasqualina

Mike C

Mike Casked

Beacon Lighting

Looking for feedback, good and bad, on the Beacon Lighting "Atlanta 142cm DC fan and light"
Mike

alison p.

alison p.asked

Beacon Lighting

Hi i purchased 2 ceiling fans the same...l now need a remote control..do l need to purchase 2..or will one work for both.fans.

Customer S.Beacon Lighting

Hi Alison, Thank you for your enquiry.
You will need to buy 2 remotes initially, as each remote will come with a receiver that will need to be installed in the canopy of the fan. You can then program 1 remote to work both fans.

Get an answer from our members and Beacon Lighting representatives