Beagle Telecom

Beagle Telecom

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Beagle Telecom? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Adequate Speeds Yes (2) · No (2)
Robert
RobertIllawarra, NSW

worst company ever

The call centre people are rude and arrogant.They dont have 24 hour service.I complained about an issue and they turned my service off 2 hours later.Avoid this company.They are so so so bad at everything.

Don't use Beagle

I have never seen or experienced speeds this slow. I am receiving as slow as 0.016mb/s download speed, and it is faster to load websites on my phone using data with 0 bars of reception than to open them next to the modem. It is pathetic, and I feel scammed. I have contacted customer support, but I have received no response to the multiple times I have reached out. Do yourself a favour and pick another internet service provider, Beagle is terrible. It was once a good option but now it is not even good enough to be considered an option.

Jerry
JerrySydney, NSW

Customer Service is the best I have ever experienced

I received a call from Adam, he was polite, friendly, and very helpful.
He resolved my issue in a timely manner an absolute breath of fresh air compared to all other utility companies I deal with today.
I also want to applaud Beagle for employing special needs people in their call centre, Adam proves that they can do the job just as good as any other able-bodied person. Here here!!!

Avoid Beagle

colin
colinDarwin, NT

Beagle Internet Pty Ltd

Chris I
Chris ISouth East Queensland, QLD

No trouble

I've been with Beagle for over a decade and always had an untroubled time with them. Any problems I have had have been dealt with swiftly and easily. They have gone above and beyond on occasion. I've stuck with them for so long because of their great customer service.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Craig
CraigWhyalla

So glad to find I am not alone!

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection

Worst customer service ever

I have never been treated so badly in my life. Would never recommend this provider to anyone. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they weren't available then he hung up on me

Bridgette Pce
Bridgette PceSydney

Very Happy Customer

Find out how Beagle Telecom compares to other Internet Service Providers

Beagle is no frills internet provider

Because beagle telecom is budget no frills internet provider, they don't have whinging department. I have been
with beagle for over 7 - 8 years with no complaint.Please stop calling people with uncivilized names.

BobG
BobGShoalhaven

Who Owns Beagle?

A Contractor for Telstra was reconfiguring my copper line recently and had to connect his magic box to my line and communicate with my ISP (Beagle?)
His connection showed that he was communicating with AAPT !

Jhon
JhonGosford

I'll never sign up with them

I'm looking for a GOOD NBN service provider to replace my current even worse service provider, Telstra. So thank you for your comments, I appreciate it.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

MichSA
MichSAAdelaide

On its last legs?

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Beagle is bad

Forget Beagle they are bad and their operators are all pigs and rude. No 24 hour service they only work office hours. Not good if you need help. All others offer 24hour service. Can do much better elsewhere.

Dodgy Beagle

DODGY DODGY BEAGLE... CHarge hundreds of dollars in fake diversion and data charges, and then say they have had their wholesale mobile carrier licence cancelled and to port your number away.

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

kwv42
kwv42asked

Has anyone else lodged a complaint with Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman especially about Beagle cancelling your account if you complain and was the result?

I did and the response Beagle sent to The TIO, is that Beagle didn't send all the email to The TIO that they sent to me including Beagle saying they couldn't upgrade because of problems with their provider and the email where they said they no longer offer 3G Mobile Broadband.

portia
portia

We did not complain to the TIO. I suppose because it was the end of a long line of inadequate service and we were just glad to be shot of them. We were not using the mobile broadband so that was not relevant. Probably more complaints should be made.

Prince

Yes I did complain so they cancelled my service within 24 hours.Keith is a pig.

michael
michael

Unfortunately the TIO refused to take my complaint about Beagle cancelling my service for complaining about their support and referred me to NSW Fair Trading instead.

CategoryInternet Service Providers