Beagle Telecom

Beagle Telecom

• Adequate Speeds Yes (2) · No (1)

it used to be great but it now sucks

The internet speed is a lot slower than what they advertise and the customer service sucks now, but it used to be great about 10 years ago. I have had to get an ethernet cable to even hope for a reasonable ping on games, and when it's the afternoon or evening it is basically unusable

Jerry

JerrySydney, NSW

Customer Service is the best I have ever experienced

I received a call from Adam, he was polite, friendly, and very helpful.
He resolved my issue in a timely manner an absolute breath of fresh air compared to all other utility companies I deal with today.
I also want to applaud Beagle for employing special needs people in their call centre, Adam proves that they can do the job just as good as any other able-bodied person. Here here!!!

Avoid Beagle

colin

colinDarwin, NT

Beagle Internet Pty Ltd

Chris I

Chris ISouth East Queensland, QLD

No trouble

I've been with Beagle for over a decade and always had an untroubled time with them. Any problems I have had have been dealt with swiftly and easily. They have gone above and beyond on occasion. I've stuck with them for so long because of their great customer service.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Craig

CraigWhyalla

So glad to find I am not alone!

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Worst customer service ever

I have never been treated so badly in my life. Would never recommend this provider to anyone. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they weren't available then he hung up on me

Bridgette Pce

Bridgette PceSydney

Very Happy Customer

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Beagle is no frills internet provider

Because beagle telecom is budget no frills internet provider, they don't have whinging department. I have been
with beagle for over 7 - 8 years with no complaint.Please stop calling people with uncivilized names.

BobG

BobGShoalhaven

Who Owns Beagle?

A Contractor for Telstra was reconfiguring my copper line recently and had to connect his magic box to my line and communicate with my ISP (Beagle?)
His connection showed that he was communicating with AAPT !

Jhon

JhonGosford

I'll never sign up with them

I'm looking for a GOOD NBN service provider to replace my current even worse service provider, Telstra. So thank you for your comments, I appreciate it.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
MichSA

MichSAAdelaide

On its last legs?

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Beagle is bad

Forget Beagle they are bad and their operators are all pigs and rude. No 24 hour service they only work office hours. Not good if you need help. All others offer 24hour service. Can do much better elsewhere.

Dodgy Beagle

DODGY DODGY BEAGLE... CHarge hundreds of dollars in fake diversion and data charges, and then say they have had their wholesale mobile carrier licence cancelled and to port your number away.

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Do not even bother! Inexperienced, unprofessional

kwv42

kwv42asked

Has anyone else lodged a complaint with Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman especially about Beagle cancelling your account if you complain and was the result?

I did and the response Beagle sent to The TIO, is that Beagle didn't send all the email to The TIO that they sent to me including Beagle saying they couldn't upgrade because of problems with their provider and the email where they said they no longer offer 3G Mobile Broadband.

portia
portia

We did not complain to the TIO. I suppose because it was the end of a long line of inadequate service and we were just glad to be shot of them. We were not using the mobile broadband so that was not relevant. Probably more complaints should be made.

Prince

Yes I did complain so they cancelled my service within 24 hours.Keith is a pig.

michael
michael

Unfortunately the TIO refused to take my complaint about Beagle cancelling my service for complaining about their support and referred me to NSW Fair Trading instead.

CategoryInternet Service Providers