Beard & Blade Supply Co.

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (26)
Sarsha
SarshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products great service

Bought Thayers rose & witch hazel toner for a great price on a few occasions. This time, my package was lost but I received an email stating they sent me a new package and it was Express posted to me. I didn't have to follow up and chase them. Great customer service!

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
J Smith
J Smith

Poor customer service.

I ordered online & paid extra for express delivery. Upon follow up 8 days later I was advised that due to unforeseen circumstances with the products my order was cancelled & I would be refunded. Fine with that but why didn't they contact me instead of the other way around. Also today I went back on the website & am still able to order & pay for the exact same products.

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Great Products and Customer Service

I regularly shop online with Beard and Blade for oils, waxes, accessories etc.
My most recent purchase was for some beard oil which unfortunately disappeared with AusPost.
Beard and Blade provided fantastic customer service and a resolution that I was extremely happy with when I made them aware of the situation. I definitely recommend them.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Beard & Blade Supply Co. compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

tayloroz
taylorozNew South Wales

Excellent standard of service I have come to expect.

Order arrived three days after placing it. Melbourne to Northern NSW. Exceptional service and great product. Thank you very much.

Date PurchasedNovember 2020
Tom L.
Tom L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

I ordered this product at about 6pm one night and had it by midday the next day. Not only was the product shipped quickly but it was the best shave I have had in a long time. Would recommend to anyone that wants a better shave

Date PurchasedOctober 2020

Cheers Tom! So glad to hear that. Appreciate the review too! Cheers

Highly recommend

I am SO impressed. My order was delivered to my door literally the day after i ordered it ...especially impressive during covid lockdown . This is amazing service. Highly recommend and will use them again !

Date PurchasedAugust 2020
Aidan
AidanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slick website and products. I had an issue and support was super helpful too.

Easy to navigate cool website with helpful reviews from buyers on popular products. Products are good quality.
Academy pages explained different types of safety razors and how to use them too.

Date PurchasedJuly 2020
Eppicurt
Eppicurt

Great turnaround time, quality products, and very affordable.

The online store is wonderfully laid out, with great product photos and descriptions. It was very easy to find what I wanted and some things I didn't know I wanted but after reading more, felt I needed.
I ordered in the morning and it was dispatched same day, exceptionally fair express post pricing. Product was packaged well, didn't like the use of packing peanuts. Bad for environment and seemed a little unnecessary.
The products themselves are high quality and will be a mainstay staple in my beard care routine. I got the essentials grooming kit with 10%. The brush is nicely made, the shampoo feels great, and the oil is divine.
I'll be replenishing my shampoo and oil stocks from them in the future, thank you!

Date PurchasedMay 2020
Claudio M.
Claudio M.

Fast delivery and great products.

This is my 3rd order with them and I'm very happy with the service. Very good quality products and fast delivery. I placed my order the 28th afternoon and got it delivered during the morning of the 30th (and this was during the COVID-19 pandemic when pretty much every delivery was delayed by at least a few days). Will certainly buy from them again.

AndyM48
AndyM48South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent range of products. Great pricing. Good customer service

They have a good range of shaving products that are priced well. The website is easy to use, the shipping is fast and the followup service is great. I'll be using them again, and will recommend them when I'm singing the praises of decent shaving kit.

Andrey T.
Andrey T.

Great shop, great selection, great service and prices

Found this shop while searching for proper shaving supplies and was not disappointed.

Excellent selection of razors, blades and grooming products: while not as broad as some other shops, everything is very well curated - no junk, just really good stuff.

Very fast dispatch and very sensible shipping prices: free shipping for orders over certain amount and cheapest express post i've ever seen in Aus online shops.

Overall, i'm very happy with those guys, already got tons of stuff from them and will get more.

Oh, one tiny bit that can be improved: i'd really would like to see a bit more selection in straight razors. Currently there are like two, and i'd really appreciate some more.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020

Fast shipping. Great service

WELL DONE!

I placed my first order recently and was shocked at how fast you shipped it (especially with the current Corona situation). In addition to speedy delivery, the products are great. The Beard and Blade synthetic brush is soft and lathers really well.

So again, well done. I’ll definitely shop again. Cheers

Rachel O.
Rachel O.Sydney, NSW

Free delivery and wide range of products

A really wide range of grooming products for men and some for women. I received a slightly different product to what I ordered but customer service was helpful and resolved it quickly. Free delivery is offered as well.

Xanadu
Xanadu

Super Service!

I ordered three products on Sunday afternnoon and received them before lunch on Monday! Received free delivery and qualified for a discount. :) Packaging is environmently friendly, they use biodegradable beans. Products smell wonderful and hubby is happy, what more could a girl ask for? I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Thank you Beard & Blade!

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020
Yarra
YarraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent !!

Wonderful customer service , got a message to say my order was being dispatched on the same day.
Courier company " lost " my package and a replacement was sent out by post immediately.
Well done to the team !!
Cheers