Beard & Blade Supply Co.

Listing monitored by Beard & Blade Supply Co.

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (34)
Evin S.
Evin S.Sydney, NSW

Ridiculously Fast Service

Ordered on the 14th of June.
Received on the 16th of June.
I live in a different state.
That’s DAMN quick service.

Date PurchasedJune 2022
Walshee59
Walshee59Adelaide

Jack Dean Military Hair Brush

Bought for my best friend as he broke his previous brush which he had for 20 years. Bristles are firm and it is an excellent replacement. He loves it. Also chose express post for a nominal fee and it arrived the very next day. Great service.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2022
Ross
RossGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service, bio-degradable and renewable packaging, great range

As per review title - great online store. Lots of Australian-made stuff. High quality products. Great customer service, great range and prices. Last, but not least - it is fantastic to see a complete lack of plastic in their packaging. Cardboard, paper, corn fillers and a bit of tape to hold it all together. Super!

Excellent service, products, and information.

A local store run by great people that stores high quality safety razors, brushes, soaps, etc., some run by great artisans, that I couldn't find at other places. When I received a product and it turned out that it didn't meet my requirements I was given a refund, no questions asked. The articles on the site contain great information for someone just getting into things while still being thorough enough. Will definitely be doing all my shopping related to grooming here in the future.

Date PurchasedOctober 2021
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Beard & Blade Supply Co. compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Brad G.
Brad G.Sydney, NSW

Return customer, great service.

Return customer to their website after a positive first purchase. Still the same, easy website, great prices and quick delivery... no negatives.

Date PurchasedOctober 2021

Excellent products, excellent service, great information on the site, they're passionate!

Top notch site and service. Lots of great educational and support information. Products well curated. Communication excellent. Despatch was quick. Can tell the people that run the business are passionate and care.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021

Great products and excellent service

I lived for many years in London and now reside home in Australia. Had been trying a few of our local products with not much joy, therefore was very impressed and relieved to find Beard and Blade imported quite a few items I really missed. Their service is efficient, friendly and considerate. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedAugust 2021
Customer CareBeard & Blade Supply Co.Send a private message

Thanks for your kinds words Campbell! Much appreciated from all of us.

Wont cancel order

I have tried to cancel my order the day i played it because i realized that i have too much afterpay to pay, i called was told it was cancelled and its been 4 days and its still trying to take the money out of my afterpay and my order is still going through even though the lady said she cancelled it

Date PurchasedAugust 2021
Sarsha
SarshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products great service

Bought Thayers rose & witch hazel toner for a great price on a few occasions. This time, my package was lost but I received an email stating they sent me a new package and it was Express posted to me. I didn't have to follow up and chase them. Great customer service!

Date PurchasedMarch 2021

J Smith
J Smith

Poor customer service.

I ordered online & paid extra for express delivery. Upon follow up 8 days later I was advised that due to unforeseen circumstances with the products my order was cancelled & I would be refunded. Fine with that but why didn't they contact me instead of the other way around. Also today I went back on the website & am still able to order & pay for the exact same products.

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Great Products and Customer Service

I regularly shop online with Beard and Blade for oils, waxes, accessories etc.
My most recent purchase was for some beard oil which unfortunately disappeared with AusPost.
Beard and Blade provided fantastic customer service and a resolution that I was extremely happy with when I made them aware of the situation. I definitely recommend them.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021
tayloroz
taylorozNew South Wales

Excellent standard of service I have come to expect.

Order arrived three days after placing it. Melbourne to Northern NSW. Exceptional service and great product. Thank you very much.

Date PurchasedNovember 2020

Tom L.
Tom L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

I ordered this product at about 6pm one night and had it by midday the next day. Not only was the product shipped quickly but it was the best shave I have had in a long time. Would recommend to anyone that wants a better shave

Date PurchasedOctober 2020

Cheers Tom! So glad to hear that. Appreciate the review too! Cheers

SJH
SJH

Highly recommend

I am SO impressed. My order was delivered to my door literally the day after i ordered it ...especially impressive during covid lockdown . This is amazing service. Highly recommend and will use them again !

Date PurchasedAugust 2020
Aidan
AidanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slick website and products. I had an issue and support was super helpful too.

Easy to navigate cool website with helpful reviews from buyers on popular products. Products are good quality.
Academy pages explained different types of safety razors and how to use them too.

Date PurchasedJuly 2020