• Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No
Tristan Challis
Tristan ChallisNorthern Region, NSW

Great products, better service!

I have been buying great products from these guys for a while, from shaving needs to hair products and basic hygiene products they have the best of everything! Always ships fast and free (over $20). Recently I bought a shower mirror, while I was setting it up I accidentally scratched it. I emailed beard and blade and the replied 10 minutes later and had already shipped a replacement mirror! Best service I’ve ever had in my life. They have a life long customer from me.

Customer CareBeard & Blade Supply Co.

Thanks for your kind words! Much appreciated.

Arty K
Arty KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

There was a product problem, they fixed it immediately.

A great range of products on an easy to use website. Unfortunately one of the products I bought seemed a little too hard. As soon as I let them know, I received a full refund and an apology for the inconvenience. I will continue to be a happy customer for as long as possible.

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

Cheers Arty! Really appreciate your kind words. Cheers

Gianni D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing Returns Policy and Customer Service

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Beard & Blade Supply Co. compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Amazing customer service

I ordered from beard & blade. The product arrived promptly. When I had a concern the money was instantly refunded to me. Amazing customer service. I would order from them again with no hesitation.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020

Best customer service of al times

I have never experienced such a quick friendly and efficient say customer service before. We had to exchange ad be bought the wrong product and their service helped us to find a veteran option, send a return bag wth no fuss and refunded the money we have paid. Very friendly and easy! Well done guys

Date PurchasedDecember 2019
See all Beard & Blade Supply Co. reviews

Rajesh K.
Rajesh K.asked

can the items be delivered in India? and what would be the cost involved apart from shipping? Thanks.

Customer CareBeard & Blade Supply Co.

Hi Rajesh, yes we do ship to India for only $14.99 flat rate :) All our international shipping details are in our FAQ section. Cheers!

Elijah C.
Elijah C.asked

Will delivery take less than a week if I live in Australia?

Yes usually we have it within 4 days of ordering

Customer CareBeard & Blade Supply Co.

We dispatch orders on the same day if placed before 3PM (Melbourne time). Standard Delivery (free over $20) will usually arrive within 1-3 business days to Eastern capital cities (depending upon location), and Express Delivery will arrive in the next business day.

You can learn more about our delivery times and options here: https://www.beardandblade.com.au/pages/faqs#delivery

Get an answer from our members and Beard & Blade Supply Co. representatives