Beard & Blade Supply Co.

Beard & Blade Supply Co. (page 2 of 9)

Peter Henkel
Peter HenkelSydney

One of the best companies I've ever dealt with.

I have only recently started shopping with Beard & Blade but I have been blown away by their customer service and quality of products, not to mention their prices, they are so competitive. They stock hard to find items that are very popular with so many people. Cannot recommended the guys from Beard & Blade highly enough. Keep up the good work guys!!

Date PurchasedApril 2020

Fast shipping. Great service

WELL DONE!

I placed my first order recently and was shocked at how fast you shipped it (especially with the current Corona situation). In addition to speedy delivery, the products are great. The Beard and Blade synthetic brush is soft and lathers really well.

So again, well done. I’ll definitely shop again. Cheers

Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Amazing customer service

I ordered from beard & blade. The product arrived promptly. When I had a concern the money was instantly refunded to me. Amazing customer service. I would order from them again with no hesitation.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Beard & Blade Supply Co. compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Rachel O.
Rachel O.Sydney, NSW

Free delivery and wide range of products

A really wide range of grooming products for men and some for women. I received a slightly different product to what I ordered but customer service was helpful and resolved it quickly. Free delivery is offered as well.

Xanadu
Xanadu

Super Service!

I ordered three products on Sunday afternnoon and received them before lunch on Monday! Received free delivery and qualified for a discount. :) Packaging is environmently friendly, they use biodegradable beans. Products smell wonderful and hubby is happy, what more could a girl ask for? I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Thank you Beard & Blade!

Yarra
YarraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent !!

Wonderful customer service , got a message to say my order was being dispatched on the same day.
Courier company " lost " my package and a replacement was sent out by post immediately.
Well done to the team !!
Cheers

Best customer service of al times

I have never experienced such a quick friendly and efficient say customer service before. We had to exchange ad be bought the wrong product and their service helped us to find a veteran option, send a return bag wth no fuss and refunded the money we have paid. Very friendly and easy! Well done guys

Sharps
SharpsBrisbane

Great company

Awesome company. I had a issue with wrong item sent which is not a common occurrence and they rectified promptly. I have ordered a lot from here and I can’t fault and this is why companies like this should thrive, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. More need to take note and learn from places like this. Thank you.

steve J
steve JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

This company supplies high-quality merchandise and fast delivery. When my recent purchase was delayed by the courier and they found out they replaced the goods immediately by express delivery (different courier) which arrived in a couple of days, I didn't need to ask.
Well done, much appreciated.

B C.
B C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So glad I found this store

Happy with the range of products, and delivery is fast and free (even for small purchases)! I got sent a wrong item by accident ONCE and they immediately sent out the right one without asking for a return of the other. Just fantastic. Thanks Beard & Blade!

Great suppliers! Highly recommend

Great suppliers! Highly recommend - customer service is always quick, postage is fast, easy online ordering and great value! That is the reason we first started ordering, haven't found anyone who beats the price. Very happy with this supplier for our Barber Shop

Sandra M.
Sandra M.Sydney, NSW

Great products and service

Very happy with the products i purchased for my Son in law, perfect packaging, free and very quick shipping and great products which he loved for his Birthday will definetely be buying from this Company again so much to choose from.
Thank You !!!

They deserve 10 stars not only 5

Fantastic products and fantastic service only took within 3 days to be delivered. Included multiple samplers in my delivery. Which brought me to my second purchase from them. Would strongly recommend these guys to friends and family.

ryan
ryanIllawarra, NSW

Great service and great products.

The service, information, shipping and products were excellent. It was a pleasure doing business with beard and blade. I'll be their loyal customer from now on. It feels great to do business with a company that cares and loves what they do. Keep up the great work you are doing!!

The perfect combination of local service and location with the best international products on offer

I've been buying my hair and beard products from these guys for months. Easy to shop with, super fast shipping and an awesome selection of products. I won a voucher from them recently and have just placed my order - can't wait :)