Beard & Blade Supply Co.

Beard & Blade Supply Co. (page 2 of 6)

fantastic

Exceptional good service. Ordered on Sunday and had the product Tuesday. Will definitely buy from you again. The after shave is subtle and can be used every day.

Shteve

Shteve

Super fast postage!!!

Very easy transaction and super fast postage. Will definitely buy from again would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase from beard and blade.

Lightning Fast Delivery

I ordered a new Mercur razor on Wednesday afternoon, and it was in my letter box in Launceston TAS before 9am the following morning. Can’t complain about that for speedy service. B&B promise same-day dispatch if you order before 3pm, and they kept their promise. Well done.

Shaun O

Shaun OMelbourne

Excellent service and quality products

I have previously purchased a badger brush and Proraso Red from B&B when i was first getting into wetshaving. Delivery was quick, and the products were of a high quality. B&B were quick to reply to any newbie questions and were happy to help out.

I have recently just purchased Proraso beard Oil and Beard Wash. I ordered this at 10:30am, and it was there on my door step that very same afternoon. Cannot beat same day delivery. Both items smell fantastic, and the service provided by B&B is incredible.

Will be a returning customer for sure.

Thanks guys

Aaron

Aaronsydney

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Amazing quick e-mail responses to questions about my order. My computer auto-fill put in a part of the shipping information that led to the delay of my order and despite it being my fault Beard and Blade shipped it expedited next day. I can not day enough good things about this company.

SC76

SC76Sydney

Awesome service!!!

Huge product range and awesome customer service. Delivery is fast and efficient and even when I had a query about my delivery I had a response within the hour!

Great to see there are still businesses out there that value their customers.

I don’t need to shop anywhere else . Will continue to use these guys for all of my shaving needs.

Wish I could give it a 0

Paid extra for next day express shipping as I had to leave the city after 2 days. Item didn't arrive. 3 days later I get a message that item has been delivered to the post office. Useless.

DUCKY

DUCKYNSW, 2113

RECOMMENDED

I ordered a few items from this shop online. The order processing and shipping was very fast, without any problems. The items were delivered without fault. I highly recommend this shop.

Ryan

RyanCanberra

Efficiency, quality products, good price

Recently got some beard products from beard and blade. Cheap overnight shipping. The best products i have ever used. Even got some samples which i will be buying the product next time i need some. Had a look at other sites beard and blade supply co had the best prices on the products i compared. Too good. Would recommend to everyone

Efficiency Plus

Purchased another blade for our pet clippers. I was amazed at how quickly the item arrived as well as the price which was the cheapest online for the superior blade ordered.
Many thanks, and will be returning for other purchases when required.

Excellent price, customer service and delivery.

I ordered a product with free shipping and it arrived the next day before 6 pm. I would highly recommend Beard & Blade Supply Co.

June 25th 2018 Update: Lightning Fast!

Third time buying from these guys, ordered a double edged safety razor kit at 10AM and it arrived before 4PM the same day! This is especially impressive as I ordered multiple different products from different brands. I was already impressed with Beard & Blade before but this just blew my expectations out of the water!

MattAdore

MattAdore

Amazing price and service

My first order has just arrived and I could not be happier - beautifully packaged, in perfect condition and I even received 5 extra blades for free - 4x 5 packs and a 10 pack instead of 5x 5 packs. Plus free delivery! Great website, will definitely use in future. We need more of this sort of thing in Australia. Thanks!

June 27th 2018 Update: 10 out of 10, again

Ordered Monday afternoon, arrived Wednesday morning. Everything is there, in perfect condition, cheaper than anywhere else, and with free delivery. What more could you want, except a personal barber to actually come and shave you.

Glad I found you on website

Purchased a wet shaving kit, razor, brush, stand, mirror, blades, shave cream. Best prices in Oz and very knowledgable guys. Their advice on product was great and quick to reply. My go to store for wet shaving

Yohan

Yohanyohannes.okky@hotmail.com

Excellent customer service but let down by irresponsible courier

Very respectable company with amazing customer service, but Fastway courier let them down. Beard & Blade Supply Co. replace my lost item for free and in a very timely manner after Fastway claimed that they deliver the goods to my address(nowhere to be seen) and did not show any care or concern about the missing goods.

Beard & Blade Supply Co. = AWESOME
Fastway Courier = FAIL

Luke

LukeBrisbane

The best service ever!

Excellent service - above and beyond - and great products too. There was an issue with Australia Post and, after a quick discussion with the guys at Beard & Blade, a package was on the door the next day. Can't recommend highly enough!

EXCELLENT AUS SHAVE SUPPLIES

This Beard and Blade Website and staff really helped me on a number of occasions now. 100% the better place to shop in Australia for Shaving Gear.
High praise from me and my family . Thank you Beard and Blade !!

MoTown

MoTownMelbourne

Great online store for all my shaving needs

New to wet shaving, I found this store to carry a wide range of products that are priced competitively. I purchased a Merkur 38C double edged razor and a 30 blade sample pack. Since my original purchase I've purchased a Muhle badger hair shaving brush and some more blades. Customer service has been good and you a get a 5% order discount if you sign up to their newsletter. Will continue to purchase my shaving products from them.

Highly recommend

I would highly recommend them based on my shopping experience. They have a very informative website & their customer service is excellent.

DanielBoys

DanielBoysAU

By far the best around

I've been buying products from these guys for quite some time now, and always they deliever - outstanding product range amd customer service. They'll look after you!

Sam H

Sam HSydney

Exceptional Service

Got sent the incorrect product, sent them an e-mail and received a reply in two hours saying the correct order has been dispatched and i can keep the product i received !

See all Beard & Blade Supply Co. reviews