Beard & Blade Supply Co.

Beard & Blade Supply Co. (page 2 of 6)

Listing monitored by Beard & Blade Supply Co.

Andrey T.
Andrey T.

Great shop, great selection, great service and prices

Found this shop while searching for proper shaving supplies and was not disappointed.

Excellent selection of razors, blades and grooming products: while not as broad as some other shops, everything is very well curated - no junk, just really good stuff.

Very fast dispatch and very sensible shipping prices: free shipping for orders over certain amount and cheapest express post i've ever seen in Aus online shops.

Overall, i'm very happy with those guys, already got tons of stuff from them and will get more.

Oh, one tiny bit that can be improved: i'd really would like to see a bit more selection in straight razors. Currently there are like two, and i'd really appreciate some more.

Peter Henkel
Peter HenkelSydney

One of the best companies I've ever dealt with.

I have only recently started shopping with Beard & Blade but I have been blown away by their customer service and quality of products, not to mention their prices, they are so competitive. They stock hard to find items that are very popular with so many people. Cannot recommended the guys from Beard & Blade highly enough. Keep up the good work guys!!

Date PurchasedApril 2020

Fast shipping. Great service

WELL DONE!

I placed my first order recently and was shocked at how fast you shipped it (especially with the current Corona situation). In addition to speedy delivery, the products are great. The Beard and Blade synthetic brush is soft and lathers really well.

So again, well done. I’ll definitely shop again. Cheers

Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Amazing customer service

I ordered from beard & blade. The product arrived promptly. When I had a concern the money was instantly refunded to me. Amazing customer service. I would order from them again with no hesitation.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Beard & Blade Supply Co. compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Rachel O.
Rachel O.Sydney, NSW

Free delivery and wide range of products

A really wide range of grooming products for men and some for women. I received a slightly different product to what I ordered but customer service was helpful and resolved it quickly. Free delivery is offered as well.

Xanadu
Xanadu

Super Service!

I ordered three products on Sunday afternnoon and received them before lunch on Monday! Received free delivery and qualified for a discount. :) Packaging is environmently friendly, they use biodegradable beans. Products smell wonderful and hubby is happy, what more could a girl ask for? I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Thank you Beard & Blade!

Yarra
YarraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent !!

Wonderful customer service , got a message to say my order was being dispatched on the same day.
Courier company " lost " my package and a replacement was sent out by post immediately.
Well done to the team !!
Cheers

Best customer service of al times

I have never experienced such a quick friendly and efficient say customer service before. We had to exchange ad be bought the wrong product and their service helped us to find a veteran option, send a return bag wth no fuss and refunded the money we have paid. Very friendly and easy! Well done guys

Sharps
SharpsBrisbane

Great company

Awesome company. I had a issue with wrong item sent which is not a common occurrence and they rectified promptly. I have ordered a lot from here and I can’t fault and this is why companies like this should thrive, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. More need to take note and learn from places like this. Thank you.

steve J
steve JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

This company supplies high-quality merchandise and fast delivery. When my recent purchase was delayed by the courier and they found out they replaced the goods immediately by express delivery (different courier) which arrived in a couple of days, I didn't need to ask.
Well done, much appreciated.

B C.
B C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So glad I found this store

Happy with the range of products, and delivery is fast and free (even for small purchases)! I got sent a wrong item by accident ONCE and they immediately sent out the right one without asking for a return of the other. Just fantastic. Thanks Beard & Blade!

Great suppliers! Highly recommend

Great suppliers! Highly recommend - customer service is always quick, postage is fast, easy online ordering and great value! That is the reason we first started ordering, haven't found anyone who beats the price. Very happy with this supplier for our Barber Shop

Sandra M.
Sandra M.Sydney, NSW

Great products and service

Very happy with the products i purchased for my Son in law, perfect packaging, free and very quick shipping and great products which he loved for his Birthday will definetely be buying from this Company again so much to choose from.
Thank You !!!

They deserve 10 stars not only 5

Fantastic products and fantastic service only took within 3 days to be delivered. Included multiple samplers in my delivery. Which brought me to my second purchase from them. Would strongly recommend these guys to friends and family.

ryan
ryanIllawarra, NSW

Great service and great products.

The service, information, shipping and products were excellent. It was a pleasure doing business with beard and blade. I'll be their loyal customer from now on. It feels great to do business with a company that cares and loves what they do. Keep up the great work you are doing!!

The perfect combination of local service and location with the best international products on offer

I've been buying my hair and beard products from these guys for months. Easy to shop with, super fast shipping and an awesome selection of products. I won a voucher from them recently and have just placed my order - can't wait :)

Outstanding service!

I couldn't be happier with the service provided. AusPost lost my parcel (not surprised!), and Michael from Beard & Blade was very helpful. This issue was resolved. I will continue to buy from them. Very happy!
Thanks Michael!

Sid.
Sid.Sydney, NSW

Great store, great products. super delivery

one stop to buy your grooming needs.
has a good range of new products.

My parcel was delivered in two days. Great packaging..
I also received a free uppercut hair wax with my order.

Will definitely order again.

Thanks BnB team.

Customer CareBeard & Blade Supply Co.Send a private message

Hi Sid, thanks for your kind words.
Much appreciated!
From the Beard & Blade team.

greekgod
greekgodAUSTRALIA

Never again. 2 weeks for delivery from melb to brisbane. 5 days just to process the order!

Absolutely ridiculous shipping. They claim to have free shipping but takes them 5 days to get the roder ready. Tried multiples times but no one answered the phone on different days. After the 5 days of processing the order australia post website gave the estimated time to deliver after another 8 days!! nearly half a month to ship from Melb to Brisbane. Stay away. Never again ever.

mensbiz had my my order delivered next day that too all the way to perth and they used courier that delivered in a Saturday to the doorstep absolutely free. That is called lightning fast delivery! Totally ruined my experience of the products I wanted. Their prices are indeed cheaper by about a dollar or so but that comes at a cost.

Cam.
Cam.Melbourne

Great prices and lightning fast delivery!

What a great experience ordering from Beard and Blade. Excellent website. Placed my order on Sunday afternoon and received it early Monday afternoon.....wow! Will use them again for sure.

Customer CareBeard & Blade Supply Co.Send a private message

Thanks Cam, glad to hear that. Really appreciate your time to post a review like this. Cheers!

marcn
marcnMark.n.sedhom@gmail.com

Competitive prices awesome website

Ordered something over the weekend after comparing the costs of ship forwarding something from the USA vs buying it locally. First time buying it locally was cheaper (50% cheaper). Fast responses to questions and a very easy to use website.

Where have you been all my life?

Top Quality Products

Excellent service, huge range, well priced. Being a customer for years and they have never let me down. Highly recommend Beard & Blade.

Chuck
ChuckMelbourne

Brilliant service!

Have been buying from Beard & Blade for a while now, great products and service that you'd be hard pressed to find elsewhere. Keep it up guys!

The Angry Ant
The Angry AntDee Why NSW

Perfect Man's Shop for Grooming and shaving!

What a great idea for Men's Grooming JUST for men!
Just LOVE this business...all men's things from Wet Shaving, soaps, shaving creams, blades, razors and the great thing about all of this YOU are the one that's buying this stuff for YOU...in your own house...within 2 days it's all there unless your a "cheap Charlie" and go snail's mail....it's also very good prices...go to David Jones and check out the shaving creams etc...makes you eyes water at their prices...NOPE great stuff for MEN...and some little boys if the need arises that can shave as yet!

George Kow
George KowGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery

Ordered in the morning, goods delivered in the evening. Very happy customer. I am really impressed by the fast delivery.